eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Being patient is really the key for me while playing this. The CPU gives you time, when you want to slow things down and change some short passes in your own half of the field.

Also i do not know how CPU cheating works, but i feel that it also reads your inputs and movements. And i feel like it uses motion sensors. The more or the faster you run, the easier they contain you. When i walk with the ball and move without sprinting, i feel my moves to make a lot of sense.

It's not like other games, that when you stop running the AI will contain you like a tide, or cutting the passing lanes and pressing without reason, i mean football-wise, when a team in defending in their third, they will usually give you some space in front of them, in exchange to contain the space behind them.

In 2021 especially, they are like coacraches in speedroids, pressing like headless chicken, due to the famous "increased response" for the CPU.

Sorry that i am always comparing 2020 to 2021, but it is like twins with differences for me. I mean 17-18-19 are like different articles that KONAMI left them unfinished. 2015 and 2016 are also a dynamic duo, but i feel they are too far apart from 2020 and 2021, i mean in time.

For me , given the comparison of all games, 2015-2016-2017 had the best CPU AI in any recent PES game. Every game from 2018 and onwards, imho again, had some intentional flaws, in order to push people to PvP online dopamine fest, you know, competitive, esports, mobile efutebol card game, etc.
Yes 20-21 are very much a twin game.
Also i do not know how CPU cheating works, but i feel that it also reads your inputs and movements. And i feel like it uses motion sensors. The more or the faster you run, the easier they contain you. When i walk with the ball and move without sprinting, i feel my moves to make a lot of sense.
So true, when slowing down and not using the sprint button a lot of good things and space opens up

To bad they screwed up PES 16 with no goalkeepers, a very good game otherwise, 15 is a weird game, good but weird, still one of my most played PES games.
17 being a classic game for me, really good, too fast though.
18 is a very good game on the ball, my favourite in that aspect for sure.

im going to try and keep this game as my PES game, i had a very good ML with Salernitana a few years back and if this comes close, im happy

Back
Top Bottom