eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

The game is half finished, Wth happened from when i went to bed and got up again. About to go and pick this up and it seems the board has well and truly been flipped a full 180. Is it that bad?

Dam, All the positivity is evaporating into thin air. I feel as if im about to throw away 45 quid.
Its just my opinion mate, you may pick the game up and enjoy it as I am sure lots will. For me this year it misses the mark for a lot of the same reasons that I complained about 12 months ago.

Guys, us PES communities stick together, so please stop posting links to the PES Universe paid file.

They publish a free link soon. Besides that, you can't really start a Master League yet anyway without the Live Update that arrives on Thursday, or your teams will all be MASSIVELY out of date - and there's no Bundesliga or missing UEFA CL/EL teams yet.

And we've already seen discussed this morning how many data issues there are in the current data, e.g. a licensed stadium not even assigned to its team.

Chiillllllll.

Last edited:
Guys, us PES communities stick together, so please stop posting links to the PES Universe paid file.

They publish a free link in a couple of hours.
It's not out until tonight for free, I think. I saw them post on Twitter than Silver is midday so that's still a paid one, unless they've changed the plan.

In terms of option files i think it looks like fewer makers this year?

Of course PES Universe is the biggest contributor. I'we also saw PESFAN.IT branding theirs and last but not least CYPES. There is surprisingly quiet at Pesgaming.

It's not out until tonight for free, I think. I saw them post on Twitter than Silver is midday so that's still a paid one, unless they've changed the plan.
Lol half a day to wait for free kits without membership? They are too generous. I would make it a week to push you pay for the gold.

everyone is the same but i dont know if its steams fault or konami's :(

Its steam, it will release the game 6 O'clock CET or something like that. We have the same story every year with Steam. Groundhog day guys you having. :D

I'd read noon, is it midnight? Can't even find the tweet I read (last night) that said 12 on it... I'll edit the post anyway!

Lol half a day to wait for free kits without membership? They are too generous. I would make it a week to push you pay for the gold.

Its steam, it will release the game 6 O'clock CET or something like that. We have the same story every year with Steam. Groundhog day guys you having. :D
why i dont remember having this issue with previous pes titles?

the-matrix-red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg

Blue Pill: You wake up. Updategate stuff was a bad dream. Not only that, the game it's better after the patch.

Red Pill: You wake up. MyClub AI it's dominating the world, your salary it's payed in PESCoins and you 're exploited working on opening packs livestream 24/7.

They publish a free link soon. Besides that, you can't really start a Master League yet anyway without the Live Update that arrives on Thursday, or your teams will all be MASSIVELY out of date - and there's no Bundesliga or missing UEFA CL/EL teams yet.

And we've already seen discussed this morning how many data issues there are in the current data, e.g. a licensed stadium not even assigned to its team.

Chiillllllll.

Isn't their Bundesliga supposed to be complete in V1?

I'll be applying some E45 to the Master League itch for a while until I've seen what else is out there, hopefully we'll see some pop up on PESGaming over the new week or two.

Crack on with the update lads..

I now think the games better updated..Having some wonderful games and I’m now able to score more..

Less space in the midfield and I think the cursor feels more responsive..I can just adjust quicker and better and I prefer how I’ve got more direct control and better management of my players off the ball..

Teammate AI especially offensively is a lot better..Movement especially.

You do realise how behind the ball the cpu is and how much space and time you get in the demo and version 1..I don’t have the same time on the ball.

Because the cpu is tighter in the update it creates more opportunities and it’s much easier to turn the cpu and get in behind them.The lines not so deep.

I’m now getting the ball into forwards quicker and finally playing in the last third and around the box feels as good as everything else felt in the demo ie defence and midfield play..

Felt a little forced just into passing into the midfield and resorting to shots outside the box and crosses..Forwards felt a little static interms of moment(demo,version 1.0).

Last edited:
I'm on holiday at the moment and briefly read a few pages here and there, it sounds like the typically disappointing transition from demo to full game (and subsequent patches) that I was expecting...

Couple of questions for anyone with the full game - does online co-op still allow MyClub v real team matchups? And does it allow solo players to play the mode with the CPU?

If the answer to either of those is yes, I'll probably pass on the game this year...
Spooky streamed a co-op game last night - he played alone and got matched against another player with 2 CPUs. But it seems nothing's changed in the menus, no filters or restrictions. As it was mentioned, there is also no ping test before the match it seems, which sucks...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/479275650 (~40:30 mark)

Crack on with the update lads..

I now think the games better updated..Having some wonderful games and I’m now able to score more..

Less space in the midfield and I think the cursor feels more responsive..I can just adjust quicker and better and I prefer how I’ve got more direct control and better management of my players off the ball..

Teammate AI especially offensively is a lot better..Movement especially.

You do realise how behind the ball the cpu is and how much space and time you get in the demo and version 1..I don’t have the same time on the ball.

Because the cpu is tighter in the update it creates more opportunities and it’s much easier to turn the cpu and get in behind them.The lines not so deep.
This is great news! :D

Can't believe people who buy the game for full price and then complain that Konami charges so much for it. Everyone here knows the lack of content and depth in the game modes. It can't come as a surprise for you, and you have the option not to buy it or wait until the price drops.

Well , i recived game few hours ago and i still on 1.00 and must to admit that i am worried about AI and way they play. What i mean ?

-they leave too much space on pitch. I rly feel free when i play against top AI teams, no pressure at all.
-Another issue is that they can only create very few goal oportunity when it comes to AI top teams .

I will test more today and i will see.....

Able to score more? uh oh...... Cricket Scores with meh shooting? Yeah I don't think ill try this post the update.

Not like that..Opportunities felt a bit more limited..

Forward movement and runs are better it creates more opportunity..Plus because the cpu presses more it’s not as hard to stretch them and create gaps for forward movement.

You don’t feel like your always having to pass back and you can advance and retain the ball better in the last third.

You still have to play smart and see the movements..Know when to retain and release..

This game..

I’m now really enjoying version 1.01..

I think someone had altered the stats on the files I downloaded to import kits and badges..

Today when I updated I didn’t apply the kits and the game plays like version 1.0..

The only real difference is the cpu Ai closes the space quicker and isn’t as passive.My foul count has even been higher..

Weird..Everything just felt much more spongy and floaty when I updated yesterday..

It’s defineltly easier to score and break the line now..The miscontrol and error is still all there though..It’s just more fine tuned and consistent..
Are you continuing your japan league from before or playing different league/ game modes?

Last edited:
In India it's already 10th september 3:30 p.m. ) but on steam still now the download option didn't came up. When they will let me download. Can any one help?

Back
Top Bottom