eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

I hd planned to download the game now. But I’m utterly exhausted from PES for one day just reading this. Night all :LOL:

And if I wake up to 1.03/4 chat I’m gonna be so pissed :LOL:

pvsa7hs.png

One thing I really enjoy seeing is how the AI constantly changes advanced instructions through your game, really good cos it changes the way they constantly play throughout, nice, also the AI definitely does tactical fouls, for example when I use Nicholas pep to burst away from a player, the AI almost always successfully slide tackles me to prevent me from running away.

1.0, 1.1 , 1.2 or 1.3 ? Lol

This kind of things it's what I love to read, lot of people're complaing about the updates but if 1.0 AI it's like Demo, I would have difficulties to play offline more than I have done last month.

Playing demo I've seen a very very few times AI pushing up the defensive line "manualy" or changing formation to custom (like 3 or 4 times). But it showed to me that this AI patterns're in the code. So If we can see this kind of intelligence in AI pospatch, it's winning point for me.

A couple of reviews are out. Gamesradar & Next Gen Base. NGB don't seem to like it much.....
The Gamesradar one feels closer to the truth IMO. The NGB one is *really* harsh, though everything they mention I have seen in fairness - but they're just "PES things" that I've come to expect (players freezing in the middle of an off-the-ball run being the most annoying, when it means they *just* don't get to the ball in time to stop it going out etc.)...

I can but it sounds like you then forfeit option files and things like that. Plus transfers are so out of date it’ll make no updates too painful

Maybe it’ll grow on me.
Well if you're going to stop playing anyway then might as well give patchless a try. I'm interested to know your impressions.

1.0, 1.1 , 1.2 or 1.3 ? Lol

This kind of things it's what I love to read, lot of people're complaing about the updates but if 1.0 AI it's like Demo, I would have difficulties to play offline more than I have done last month.

Playing demo I've seen a very very few times AI pushing up the defensive line "manualy" or changing formation to custom (like 3 or 4 times). But it showed to me that this AI patterns're in the code. So If we can see this kind of intelligence in AI pospatch, it's winning point for me.

Just had my first game after it unlocked on whatever settings come pre loaded and had a lot of fun with it. Ref let a few challenges go but still had 3 fouls all together and a good physical game. Leicester played a very attacking game as they do in real life and had a lot of possession but their finishing let them down. A lot of stray balls from both teams too. I know you can't really judge from one game but I feel it's a good base to start from.
Screenshot_20190910-003839_Twitter.jpg

Yes!
This was fun!
20 min PAO on professional,and shit this game is hard
Really different from 19.
Love the ball physics and pace.
3 fouls,one pretty close to goal
Managed to squeeze a 1-1 draw Vs Lecce (Roma)
Good pass percentage 76-74

But I need to forget all I learned on Pes 15-16-17-18-19 to be able to be successful here.

Ok guys i bought the game, played a good dozen games, my thoughts on the game.

Game definitely feels a bit more faster than the demo,

Out of all the games iv played the AI has fouled me 3-4 times a game,
On top player all my games the AI pressures you a lot, games are intense.

You can beat a player with the right player with skill move, haven’t started a ML yet all games have been exhibition
So you've bought it. What happened there? :D

So you've bought it. What happened there? :D

One of my cousins knew a guy in EB and ended up getting a copy last night, I know was gonna hold off but at least EB have a 7 day return policy if game wasn’t what I expected it to be, but so far it’s very similar to the demo, only difference I felt was the full game was quicker so dropped it down to -1 and plays good enough, only thing so far that I don’t like is when you play against teams with a conservative deep defensive line it’s terrible the way they ignore a loose ball till they get to there predetermined position and then act, that’s something Konami need to fix but not a game breaker, the OF guys will fix that with tactics, but overall it’s been good, also haven’t started ML yet interesting to see how that is , but if your on and up for a few games let me know.

This year it's Challenge only (the one you can get fired on).

As of 11pm (over an hour ago) they are.
That sucks so if I want to start with the default players and try to build a sqaud over 5 seasons you can't because you will just get sacked really would have liked the option

One of my cousins knew a guy in EB and ended up getting a copy last night, I know was gonna hold off but at least EB have a 7 day return policy if game wasn’t what I expected it to be, but so far it’s very similar to the demo, only difference I felt was the full game was quicker so dropped it down to -1 and plays good enough, only thing so far that I don’t like is when you play against teams with a conservative deep defensive line it’s terrible the way they ignore a loose ball till they get to there predetermined position and then act, that’s something Konami need to fix but not a game breaker, the OF guys will fix that with tactics, but overall it’s been good, also haven’t started ML yet interesting to see how that is , but if your on and up for a few games let me know.
Ok that's good. I haven't received it yet. Checking Amazon it still says on the way.

Passing on this camera is tough,but rewarding.
Also,shit at dribbling,way to comfy with the old system.
But this is really a fun,and very very hard game.
Averaging 3 fouls a game which is too low, probably have more once I start getting the dribbling sorted.
Still physical though.

Are there more realistic goals on ml so example if I started with preston I won't be expected to get promoted in my first season

What if you start with the default players where you are probably going to lose most of the games what goals will you have then just wondering so if I can see the point of buying it I do love the gameplay but if you get sacked after 1 season when your trying to build a team just doesn't seem worth it

What.A.Fucking.Goal.

On version 1.0 made me leap out of my seat. So fluid.

Seeing this goal made me feel so fucking angry and happy at the same time. With more smooth animations and not so stiff movement this game could be the best football game ever made. Instead they need to make the players heavy and the responsiveness bad.

Played the demo and I hate that the players run into each other because the responsiveness is bad.

Really plays a good game of football. Everything feels random and loose. Can sink into this one for months
Patched? I know I keep asking this. Silly postie didn't bother dropping it at the door or even shove it in the mail box. Will have to pick it up later today.

For the last week, Amazon Australia had the Xbox One version at $66.95 with free shipping. I walk down to my local JB hi fi shop to buy the game and ask for a price match...bring up the Amazon screen and they've put the price up to $78...WTF???

With my FIFA 19 trade in and the lower price, I would have walked back with a physical copy...but around that price, the convenience of a digital copy is better I think. How to get a good digital download price for Xbox One?

Back
Top Bottom