eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Thats true, definetely. But things like randomness, ball freedom, general 'feel' to it - things like that are noticable straight away. And a lot of people are simply considering their options here. Its not panic mode here, its simply weighing stuff out. Everyone, as far as I can see, agree that even patched version is way better than pes19.
After that its just a matter of perception. Im delighted the we have much better choices this year than last. Its all good

Some things might be noticeble but other things might go unnoticed that actually makes the 1.02 version better than the previous, but that only become appararent after spending adequate amount of time with the game. Immediate impressions are always clouded by emotions, hyperbole, placebo etc. The only thing that interests me is if this is a game that can get past the initial honeymoon and last for a year.

I think @amartingil implemented the demo dt18 to the full version, so if it is possible this year, you PC guys can revert technically to 1.0 ver.
We the console race, cannot define our fate, without a physical c opy, a switched off internet and some fast fingers.
I've only tried to tweak it to bring back Demo feeling based on my perception, but you can't revert gameplay code because it's inside the exe and anyone knows how to manage it. But still dt18 modding it's perfect for subtle changes.

The thing thats pisses me off Chris with the patch stuff is that you can still be connected to the internet, you just deny the update but it still won't let you import images AT ALL. Thats with the net connected. Its a farce.

The thing thats pisses me off Chris with the patch stuff is that you can still be connected to the internet, you just deny the update but it still won't let you import images AT ALL. Thats with the net connected. Its a farce.
Damn. This is what I was hoping would fix it for you.

The error message someone gave, the "user generated content" one, is the error you get when trying to play offline with a second controller that's not signed into PSN so that Sony can verify they're an adult, and can see custom content (as technically, you could upload kits with pictures of anything on them that a kid shouldn't see).

So I was thinking, as long as you're signed into PSN, surely that'll work for you on 1.0 - but it must just block you from accessing the server altogether, because your version number doesn't match the server's.

So there's definitely no way around it.

Not going to start a PA1 Vs PA0 circus,but that's how you (I) play when on PA0.
With patience.
Sounds like good news to me being a PA0 player
Again,not starting any beef with the PA1rs

Hey I didn't realized you were playing on Xbox One, may I add you to my list ? What is your gamertag (mine is Mongolourk) ? I am playing full manual too

Hey I didn't realized you were playing on Xbox One, may I add you to my list ? What is your gamertag ? I am playing full manual too
Go ahead pal
ettnollbajen is my GT
I dont play Fuma though (anymore) but PAO and basic Shooting advanced through Balls.
I can probably get back to manual manual shooting again.
Yeah add me bro

Considering Goldstone hated the patched version, then implied a 1.02 was a good thing... before being told 1.02 is the patched version, im inclined to believe in this placebo and seeing what you want to see.

I might be wrong on that and im not having a dig at Goldy, just going off that 1.02 post of his.

It's the obsession with the game isn't it! We over analyse every minute detail to the point of madness.
PES is the only game I do this with, anything else gets put in the PlayStation and I just get on with it & play.
You make a good point to be fair. I usually just get on with it. General gaming is like throwing a frozen pizza in the oven. I eat it and enjoy it for what it is. but with FIFA and PES I can never decide if I love or hate it, if I’m using the right camera, is it too quick, is it too slow?! It’s like cooking a paella and hosting my in laws. Everything needs to be perfect - too many prawns? Not enough? Is this a big enough portion for them?

Sometimes the pizza is a nice change of pace.

I don’t know why I put myself through this every September!

I can't deal with this patch stuff. I am actually hesitating to buy, will at least hold off for a day or so, the myclub pre-order stuff is useless to me anyway.
I hope more people specify their version when they post here, a few more positive post patch impressions might get me to buy it.

Free as a bird!..... :EASY:

Haha, oh my.

Let's have it Konami. Break down Evo Web!

It's the obsession with the game isn't it! We over analyse every minute detail to the point of madness.
PES is the only game I do this with, anything else gets put in the PlayStation and I just get on with it & play.

Yep. This is a very good point. Sometimes I need to turn off Evo Web. No doubt that I get frustrated about small things I probably never would have seen myself.

Back
Top Bottom