eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Why oh why...
Why do these Japanese do this to us Every. Freaking. Year?
But specially this one. Demo was such a beauty. So addictive. So old-styled.
Why did they have to screw it up so early on that it won't give some of us the chance to get a Version 1.0 AT ALL?.

I haven't even got around to play the game yet and I'm already frustrated.
Even those who said that 1.0 was just like the demo now say that version 1.02 is pretty damn bad.
I would like them to give an explanation as to why they do these things. Do we not deserve that much? I'm done making assumptions.

Why oh why...
Why did they have to screw it up so early on that it won't give some of us the chance to get a Version 1.0 AT ALL?.

Even those who said that 1.0 was just like the demo now say that version 1.02 is pretty damn bad.
I would like them to give an explanation as to why they do these things. Do we not deserve that much? I'm done making assumptions.

There very different..Good news is version 1.0 is the demo code or build(with polish).

History will not be kind..The differences are clear as day..Must of put 200 plus hours in on the demo and most of the weekend on version 1.0..

So glad I can revert back even if having no option file is a big negative..

Last edited:
But you can always reverse it to 1.0 providing you have the disc. Only digital copy will be installed up to date.
Now the problem is - seems that we cant import kits on vanilla. Trying to work around editing demo, maybe finding some edit file that we could just load up to full version?
Something about verifying sub account..
There is plenty of smart people here, so I have an idea
261847.jpg

Downloaded version 1.2 and have spent the afternoon playing it..

Hate it..The ball physics change..The ball is bigger and slower but behaves like it’s full of helium(the physics look off)It’s a bit like fifa.Passing even on pa0 feels much more guided and flat..Kills the freedom and feels on rails.

The players feel like there wrapped in cotton wall and floaty..The physicality system is butchered..

It’s weird..even the AI isn’t the same and there’s certainly less fouls then version 1.0.

Player speed is nerfed and all the feel has gone..It’s just easy to ping pong and pass.

It’s super responsive but kills the gameplay and feel/timing.Back to Version 1.0..even tryed some kit edits but the negation to the gameplay doesn’t warrant it imo..

I bet Konami release another print as physical copy with version 2 to as default..

Grab version 1.0 while you can lads!..It’s the promised land..

Konami just don’t know when they’ve got something good..
Agreed 100%
I'm tightening up on 1.0: a little masterpiece

Why oh why...

Because it’s MyClub ppl that they listen to.

Sorry for using Twitter for the videos, but the upload from PS4 sucks.

Another example of CPU fouls. Steven davis with 2 yellow cards in a tight old firm game, love it.

Check out @ShootoUK’s Tweet:
That's a dive by Scott Brown, Cheating *****

It's completely crazy that it seems like the most people in here wants the first version. That we in 2019 shall exclude ourselves from updates, data packs, option files etc. to be playing a good game (it that's the case).

I will try the patched version first, as i havent played the demo that much. Really don't know if I want the trouble that comes with 1.0

I'm going to try v 1.0 but I'm really enjoying v 1.2.. I miss the amount of fouls but everything else feels spot on... If I install on my other account and turn off updates could I have two versions on one ps4

The demo was the best damn footy game I'd played. I pre-ordered on digital and having lurked here for a bit, switched to manual. Ahh the joy, the looseness, the randomness, the reward in splitting a defense, especially on manual. Now are you telling me all that has gone? I'm getting Coutinho-esque levels of "great sadness". Maybe Chris is right.. Maybe it's placebo. I hope.

Anyone found a workaround if your playing version 1.O..

It won’t let me import..
Is everybody trying this disconnected entirely from the internet? Only, if you do that, you can't connect to Sony's servers and verify your account / age. So this will prevent any custom content being added, in-case it's vulgar. It's a legal requirement on Sony's behalf.

Try disabling automatic updates in your PS4 system menu. Then boot PES. WARNING!! IT WILL THEN ADD THE UPDATE TO YOUR DOWNLOAD QUEUE!! At this point, you need to quickly switch to your download queue (through notifications) and cancel it.

After that, you're connected to Sony, so it knows you're an adult, and it MIGHT let you do it.

Give it a go and let me know!

Really? Then we are fucked.
But on Steam you can access earlier branches, right? Or something like this? I saw someone post a guide to it in the PC thread the other day, and with it being on the home of modding, I'm sure someone could find a way (but this is off-topic here).

Back
Top Bottom