eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Is it one BIG trolling? :D
Really don't have the overview anymore.

To be honest I also don't know what's happening. I'm pretty sure that there wasn't a new update so we already had version 1.02 or like it's named in the game: 1.01.1.

Edit: I checked it. I have the game since Friday and I started directly with update 1.02. So there wasn't a new update or something like that.

Goldstone has loaded us on a roller coaster, sent us to the top and has switched off the electricity... come back Goldy, flick that switch, it either sends us down the best corkscrew, 360 loop ever... or the cart falls of the rails and we fall in slow motion picturing our life before our eyes, wasted on PES :PRAY:

Someone asked this earlier. The day that you download it, it comes with whatever update is available on that day and there's no way to cancel or get rid of that update. On PS4 and also on Xbox I believe. But you can cancel subsequent updates (on PS4).

So anyone downloading the digital version can only get it with 1.02. But you can stop it getting to 1.03, for example.

If you deleted the game after (for example) 1.03 releases, whether you download that 1.03 update or not, when you re-download the game, it will come with 1.03.

If you have the disc, you can go back to 1.0.
giphy.gif

Im glad im on PC.

Didn't know this! Will check that out if I get the game for sure!

Regen thing was some punter on Reddit, via me. Apparently if you edit the retiring players just before they retire, they will regen based on the edit, rather than the default. They had suggested looking at the end of season exhibition game with the retiring players, taking note of the squad, heading to edit mode and changing the names, at least.

So Maradona's a manager (in real life) again. Courtesy of BBC Sport: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49605036

How long until people complain to Konami that they need to remove his beard and put a cap on him? Because you just know it's gonna happen...

Don't.

The "if you don't play players they don't care" thing is such an absolute kick in the balls.

Transfers are so good and that makes it even worse. You can replace someone who's of a decent enough quality to be a star elsewhere, and they'll happily play in your reserves until they retire.

Even if they just made form arrows meaningful (and not random, why do they have to be random) and put them on a "depressed" arrow permanently, it would be something.

I was hoping the (terrible) cutscenes would add moments where a star player asks for a word about his playing time or whatever. But no - all they are is interactive versions of the "chairman messages" from previous PES games ("win the next game", "get us into the play-offs" etc.), where your input means nothing anyway.

Cut scenes were never going to work. Trying to replicate the chaos and infinite possibilities of human conversation is doomed to fail. Commentary also falls in that bracket.

i just played 2 games in ML that was like the demo i can understand immediately when the game plays like that
players feel more havier passes are lees accurate and physicality when you through the opponent down
i cant understand what is going on with that game

Has anyone who ordered from Thegamescollection actually got the game yet?! Very annoyed mine hasn't arrived despite being posted Friday!

Played a couple of games on 1.2. Thank you Konami:APPLAUD: That's all I'm saying on the matter.
I think you've probably confused more than a few people with this numbering lol.

I think you mean 1.02, which as others have said is the one they pushed to those who got the game early already.

1.2 would have to follow 1.1, and I don't think that's in the works yet!

release date is tomorrow though, so how can you be annoyed
Well a lot of shops have a track record of delivering early. I've got mates who ordered with ShopTo at half 5 on Thursday, was posted Friday, arrived on Saturday – only RM 1st class as well.

Well a lot of shops have a track record of delivering early. I've got mates who ordered with ShopTo at half 5 on Thursday, was posted Friday, arrived on Saturday – only RM 1st class as well.

Agreed, I got mine Friday
But I fail to see how someone can be annoyed they haven't got it when release day is tomorrow
If not received tomorrow, then yeah, feel annoyed, anything before is just a bonus

Back
Top Bottom