eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

You make a good point to be fair. I usually just get on with it but with FIFA and PES I can never decide if I love or hate it, if I’m using the right camera, is it too quick, is it too slow?!

I don’t know why I put myself through this every September!
Exactly, I've never deleted and added a patch over & over again with any other game or sat around testing different versions to see if I can work out what's better or worse....

The game drives me nuts, it's total obsession but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's why we're all still here talking about it after all these years:BEER:

Exactly, I've never deleted and added a patch over & over again with any other game or sat around testing different versions to see if I can work out what's better or worse....

The game drives me nuts, it's total obsession but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's why were all still here talking about it after all these years:BEER:

A little confrontation here (it's all love and we all know that in the long run we will be here - maybe not all the time is in this exactly period, but..)

Do you actually think that this forum overall are improving the experience?

A little confrontation here (it's all love and we all know that in the long run we will be here - maybe not all the time is in this exactly period, but..)

Do you actually think that this forum overall are improving the experience?
I think it does but sometimes differing opinions can have a negative impact on somebody else's enjoyment of the game.

The last couple of days has been full of discussion about what's good & what's bad, this versions better than that etc. Anyone sitting there reading it who hasn't got the game yet must be all over the place about what to expect.

Sometimes too much information can spoil the fun.

Last two matches (ML) for me have been up there with the best of any version for intensity opposition tactical variety and match flow.

Just beat Man U away, as Liverpool, with them marked as a rival so there was talk in comms of the derby etc.

Best thing about this match was the SIX (6) fouls, TWO (2) yellow cards and ONE (1) penalty the CPU conceded.

The game ain't perfect but I'm still enjoying it like I haven't any PES for many a year.

Oh I don't mind! I'm struggling to comprehend it myself. I think from now on I'll just shut up & play the game :DD:LMAO:

You posts are as important as any mate, honestly dont think i was having a pop just used that example as to how its cknfusing for us all... when in reality Konami shouldnt put us in this situation.

Quick summary.

I hate it.

I won’t go into the details yet because it’s still new and people can still enjoy it, or at least form their own opinions.

Just played full game, immediately followed by the demo to see if it’s burn out. It’s not, it’s made me love the demo.

Hopefully more of you enjoy the game than those that don’t, I’ll go back to lurking so as to not overspill my negativity.

(Set a new record though, fed up of PES before it’s technically released. I’ve outdone myself this year)
Is this after the patch or before?

Calling it a night, folks. Very pleased to have had the chance to read all the opinions and info here. Managed to resist the preorder despite the hype only through the info garnered from evo-web discussion.

I think this update malarkey is bad for us as fans / players and its precisely the kind of thing I want to stand up against by not preordering (futile, I know).

I hope it all works out for you who preorder and konami get their act together. Look forward to reading positive posts from across the fan base and that's probs when I'll jump on board … or defo at discount-date.

Keep up the evo-web!

This is after the patch. I won’t say anymore, it could be universally adored. Just not my cup of tea. I might have a massive rant in a few weeks once it’s settled
Lol. Ok. Any chance you revert to the patchless version? Or are you playing digital?

Lol. Ok. Any chance you revert to the patchless version? Or are you playing digital?

I can but it sounds like you then forfeit option files and things like that. Plus transfers are so out of date it’ll make no updates too painful

Maybe it’ll grow on me.

Ok guys i bought the game, played a good dozen games, my thoughts on the game.

Game definitely feels a bit more faster than the demo,

Out of all the games iv played the AI has fouled me 3-4 times a game,
On top player all my games the AI pressures you a lot, games are intense.

You can beat a player with the right player with skill move, haven’t started a ML yet all games have been exhibition

Pre patch I've got to say it's an improvement over the previous versions but I'm not sure I like it.

I'll have to try it now it's been patched.

As someone who fully realizes that PES is nowhere near as good as it used to be (I started playing PES with PES 3), I somehow have played PES 2013-2019 for the entire year, and given how horrible the AI was in PES 2019 I'm sure I will really enjoy PES 2020.

Though again, I fully realize that Konami can do much better (or can they? lol).

He it's trying to unpatch him too:

extracci%C3%B3n-piedra-locura-Bosco.jpg

One thing I really enjoy seeing is how the AI constantly changes advanced instructions through your game, really good cos it changes the way they constantly play throughout, nice, also the AI definitely does tactical fouls, for example when I use Nicholas pep to burst away from a player, the AI almost always successfully slide tackles me to prevent me from running away.

Back
Top Bottom