eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Great stuff! Thank you.
Do I have to import the option file again in game?
There is no way to import anything as long as it’s not updated to 1.2.
Version 1.0 gives you great gameplay only. No option files. Everything needs to be edited using the ingame editor by hand.
Did you always play 1.0? Sorry I haven't been following for a while.
Nope. Started with it, then I started swapping versions. Since yesterday I’m back with 1.0 (had been playing 1.2 for 2-3 days).

yeah i found TP and SS unrealistically harder
Interesting stuff Jimi. Yeah ive tried Legendary a couple of times, and I do like it.. got creamed by Liverpool while playing as a weaker team.. I think I lost 5-0.. but wow did it really feel like it was Liverpool playing against me. Just the way the front 3 moved and played against me felt awesomely traumatic. Ive stuck with Superstar as default..but yeah.. now you got me thinking about doing more with Legendary.

Slightly off topic, but how cool is the cam mod to enable angle support for dynamic on the PC version (again sorry for offtopic)..but love the look and sequences at 2.20:

Think i'l stick to Versus mode for the time being in hope they can fix the telepathic AI. It's more than bearable in Versus but unbearable in Master League.

Switching back to 1.0 today.
Such a great improvment on PES 19.

I love it..Especially on the Xbox one X..

So glad I stuck with vanilla..Averaging more shots on goal now then the cpu and really finding the sweet spots and clever little interplay’s around goal..

Such a deep and subtle game..

It’s been a uphill climb nailing manual shooting but the rewards warrant the work I’ve put in..There’s certainly a variety and context that just isn’t there via basic..

Only now am I really starting to appreciate how good this game is..and that’s a lot of weeks since the demo hit..

Well the good news, only circa 1 month to wait till they do anything about it!:WHISTLE:

We're officially in the next part of the traditional PES annual cycle, waiting for the mythical 'monster patch' that's going to cure all the games ills.
I doubt PES online for the foreseeable future will be any good. I wouldnt get hopes up for the incoming patch. I think it will make offline great but online needs way more work than a patch 1 month after release.

1. If you don`t have Ronaldo in your myClub team, you will be matched exclusively with teams which does have him.
So you can consider buying some coins.

2. Playing other level (like 3) is almost impossible. I am sure there is people who would like to play myClub without superstars, but somehow it seems like there is no one when searching for opponent. Hmm..Only lvl 5. If you are short in superstars - maybe consider to buy some coins.

I don`t know if it is just a coincidence (maybe someone here plays lvl 3 and able to find opponent in a matter of seconds).

Has this dropped in price yet? Think i get it for 30 or lower it will make it easier to accept the konami BS scripting

What exactly do Konami update every Thursday? Thinking of waiting until then to install new option file.

Is it just form of players? Or do they update player faces etc as well?

What exactly do Konami update every Thursday? Thinking of waiting until then to install new option file.

Is it just form of players? Or do they update player faces etc as well?
Form for the modes using it and rosters, managers, tacticts, transfers. For Example, last Thursday they added S. DOUMBIA to Sion FC, he was a free agent.
They usually add to teams some youngsters who play one match with mens' squad and then they dismiss them to the free agents, leaving you wonder who the heck they are!

Form for the modes using it and rosters, managers, tacticts, transfers. For Example, last Thursday they added S. DOUMBIA to Sion FC, he was a free agent.
They usually add to teams some youngsters who play one match with mens' squad and then they dismiss them to the free agents, leaving you wonder who the heck they are!
I see thanks dude!

Can you scout youth in ML or do they just randomly get signed to you by your scout? I know you can go to advanced search and look at 15-16 year old regens, is that what is consider "youth scouting?".

Also, can players get lured away from your youth team? I lost a guy somehow, no idea where he went at the end of the season haha. And is there a way to send a young player down to your youth team? I hate signing 16 yo and having them on the first team roster.

I just conceded a penalty, the player fell into the box but the tackle was clearly a long way outside as was the ball. I was shocked when it was pen. Saved it but still.

Surely that isn't a pen? Lol

Saved the video but it's too large to upload.

Can you scout youth in ML or do they just randomly get signed to you by your scout? I know you can go to advanced search and look at 15-16 year old regens, is that what is consider "youth scouting?".

Also, can players get lured away from your youth team? I lost a guy somehow, no idea where he went at the end of the season haha. And is there a way to send a young player down to your youth team? I hate signing 16 yo and having them on the first team roster.
You can't scout in the way you mean, to add the player to youth academy. You can scout to add him straight to your first squad.
The way youth and regens work is a little bit mystery until now for me. After an age, they expelled ftom the youth team, but i am not sure if they go free or they are re-regenerated as a 16 youth in an other ML club youth team. You can add them to your shortlist and track them down.

Legend difficulty definitely isn't for me - it's absolutely crazy :LOL: Every team is pressing like mad men, just isn't realistic at all. My first match on Legend was v Burnley and they resembled a Pep Guardiola team pressing like crazy and playing loads of little triangles.

I've got to find a difficulty I enjoy in Master League. I might just experiment with Top Player for a whole season rather than give up on it just because I win the first few games and wonder if it's going to stay easy.

Legend difficulty definitely isn't for me - it's absolutely crazy :LOL:
:LOL:
Imagine me on manual.. i was fighting for my life just hoofing the ball away..
I loved AI smart, human like build up and errors, but pressing destroyed me. I was sweating like a pig in each match, haha!
I thought on PA1 it might be bit more manageable.. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom