eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Sorry if this question has been answered before, but is it harder to keep possession in the full game? In the demo it was super easy to dominate possession even against the best teams like Juventus and Barca.

But,if I had bought it from the New Zealand store, release date 9/9 2019 (my time) I'd pull it off!
So close!
You'd be restricted when playing online, then - not that we tend to play online, but... It would keep pairing you up with people on the other side of the world.

After importing Rock Band from Canada in my youth, and spending about £300 on content that went missing once PSN changed its rules (the fake Canadian account I made had a fake email address, and after Sony issued a security update you had to receive and accept a security email in order to continue using the account)... I'll never buy a game from another region again...

You'd be restricted when playing online, then - not that we tend to play online, but... It would keep pairing you up with people on the other side of the world.

After importing Rock Band from Canada in my youth, and spending about £300 on content that went missing once PSN changed its rules (the fake Canadian account I made had a fake email address, and after Sony issued a security update you had to receive and accept a security email in order to continue using the account)... I'll never buy a game from another region again...
Thanks,good to know.
Probably (hopefully ) sorted if I'd change back to Sweden,but then again I can wait a few hours,thanks for the heads up
Maybe I'd have to play it with my Xbox turned upside down?
(Sorry to the fine people of the southern hemisphere)
Thanks Chris

Same fake youth players as last year's game for the first season. First retirements don't happen until summer 2020, so real player regens start to appear from then.

Are you obligated to transfer youth players to the first team, as a demand from the board?

Don't like real player regens, it's not realistic, so I don't want them in my first squad. But if the boards want it..?

Are you obligated to transfer youth players to the first team, as a demand from the board?

Don't like real player regens, it's not realistic, so I don't want them in my first squad. But if the boards want it..?
That has never been a demand on previous Pes games,it's only "get to the cup semi/last 16 of CL and a CL spot in the league" type of demands.
Quite sure it's the same this year

No, PES doesn't have that much depth. Sign them up or leave them to rot. After a couple of seasons they leave your youth team and reappear as free agents.

Yeah, Mr Rock almost made the heist of a lifetime!

I just DL PES from my Swedish Xbox store,and I'm not allowed to play it until midnight tonight.
But what if I set my Xbox to New Zealand time,and my region to New Zealand?
View attachment 19388

Well that didn't work.
But,if I had bought it from the New Zealand store, release date 9/9 2019 (my time) I'd pull it off!
So close!

Any confirmation it's out in New Zealand /Australia?
@aussiepesfan @Lami @MafiaMurderBag (I think) ?
I live in England and street dates are usually watertight over here. However those that pre-order usually get their copies a day or two earlier over here though.

I live in England and street dates are usually watertight over here. However those that pre-order usually get their copies a day or two earlier over here though.
My bad bro,sorry!
Naw I was thinking digital version,we get it tonight midnight,but according to NZ and Aus store they already have it released (since it's the 10th for them now)

Can anyone with the game tell me if the keepers come off their lines when you are through one on one,?

This was one of the things that really annoyed me last year. Thanks to anyone who answers

Been reading the past 4 pages or so - Since my last post.

Lots of mixed feelings while reading your opinions.
There's people like @xPJRx and @DigitalByDesign who get my hopes up again (even though at least one of them is still using Version 1.0, without the update). And then there's other people who are brining me down.

Being on PC, I still haven't had the chance to test it out myself. But here's what I'll be keeping an eye for, the most:

There are 4 key elements that would either enhance or ruin the PES 2020 experience for me.
-Players Individuality
-Randomness
-Pass/Shooting Error
-Pace

And from what I've read here for the past couple of days, looks like some of them might have been nerfed (some people prefer to call it "tightened") instead of refined.

So.. I'll keep reading until I get the game myself and then I'll have to judge for myself and try not to be influenced by your passionate comments.

So Maradona's a manager (in real life) again. Courtesy of BBC Sport: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49605036

How long until people complain to Konami that they need to remove his beard and put a cap on him? Because you just know it's gonna happen...

You should have seen what it was like yesterday.
Even if you or I don't like Maradona, the persona, it was such a great footballing moment. Very emotional.

Had a tiny glimmer of hope that the new, intentional fouls will come to light with some player traits, like "Bad Boy', 'Trouble Maker', or 'Evo-Web Member'... :LOL:
I wondered about intentional fouls last night and went looking through the new manual (via "Help" when you pause the game). You double-tap X and depending on the situation, you'll either do a normal tackle, or take someone out.

But when holding X gets you the ball every time (and it does)... It's not something I think anyone will ever use. Including the AI of course.

I
This 100% doesn't happen in my experience. I don't think the AI has been programmed to get a tackle wrong.

Last night CPU player got booked for 2 footed tackle into the back of me. I might have it recorded.

That game was actually really good where they had a few misplaced passes straight out of play. I will try find the recording.

Back
Top Bottom