eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

Man, Dom, sadly there is no easy way. I save my ML and system data every night to an usb stick. I have 2 sticks. One for all the 1.2 stuff and one for all the 1.0 stuff. So I’m installing the update on a regular basis... and then I delete it again to play 1.0 (have to copy over my saves first). It’s stressful for sure. There should be an easier way to switch between version.
This project is only for the nuttiest PES fans I guess. :BOUNCE: I’m not normal! ;)

:DD

Not normal in relation to PES? Then you are my man! If it's the only way to play both, its a good way why i didn't come up with this myself?

Sorry, guys, another slight off topic, but I might have found a solution to our black and white background.

Im on mobile, and dont have options like Photo Shop here, nor I have time to sit on it for longer.

But I found a solution after a bit of research.
Download App called "Background Eraser" from Playstore. Its free.
Then once you open it - you can upload a photo. You have two options then - manual erasing, or magic.
Magic is quite intuitive and works great.
Then once you click Finish - it will send you to next page, where you can see what you missed, go back and polish it.

Took me about 5 mins, just as a test, and heres the result:
View attachment 20845
Obviously - could be more polished, but like I said - I just wanted to test if it worked. And it did.
Hope it helps.
Hey Em, i like that you found joy in editing kits. I did that years ago... last kits I created where the ones for my home team. It’s a joy to play in those kits!!
I always used PESmaster and some editing software on Mac. I was quite satisfied with my results.
Keep it up!! And thumbs up for all the effort in editing teams and leagues for version 1.0. Thats a hell of a job! Been there, done that!

Not normal in relation to PES? Then you are my man! If it's the only way to play both, its a good way why i didn't come up with this myself?
Yes. Absolutely this. My passion for PES, not so much for football (I like the sport for sure), makes me do crazy things sometimes. Really. This is not normal. :D
But hey... I do no harm to anybody. ;)

Yeah, it’s a workaround. And it works!! ...around the Konami restrictions! :D

Yes. Absolutely this. My passion for PES, not so much for football (I like the sport for sure), makes me do crazy things sometimes. Really. This is not normal. :D
But hey... I do no harm to anybody. ;)

Yeah, it’s a workaround. And it works!! ...around the Konami restrictions! :D

Woah...! You're saving your 1.00 save to a usb? Does that mean I can save all my kit edits, league name edits, tactics, transfers etc and keep them safe in case I ever try an update patch in the future?

How do I practise this witchcraft, please?

I keep playing whenever I can and I still don't see how dribbling feel this ardous or difficult. To me it is balanced as it is now and I'm really, really afraid if they'll listen to this complains the way they usually do they'll make it really easy and I'll end up hate the game.
dribbling is far too easy on v1. You can skip past multiple top defenders with average players. In v2 it's all about timing with the right attacker against the right defender, the way it should be. I know with firminho there's not much chance getting past two defenders so I don't try to, with Salah there's a chance so under the right circumstances I'll try

So I hadn’t touched the game for a day or so. Just tried it there, still broken for me when playing Divisions.

What a change from he first few days of playing. It’s a completely different game now, nothing works at all. Button presses completely ignored.

Someone needs to take legal action against Konami. They’ve sold us a game that isn’t fit for purpose and does not match the demo.

Also just constant big team noobs. These idiots should not be allowed to play, hoping Konami provide us with more blocking tickets on request as I’m running out quickly.

Don’t think I’ve had a game make me so angry. Can only hope the very worst for the developers.

Woah...! You're saving your 1.00 save to a usb? Does that mean I can save all my kit edits, league name edits, tactics, transfers etc and keep them safe in case I ever try an update patch in the future?

How do I practise this witchcraft, please?
:D hey, its pretty easy! just install from disc, version 1.0! stop the update! play as you want and maybe create a ML! save that in game.
then you go to the PS4 settings and choose "storage and saved date"! copy edit date, ML save, and system date to a plugged in usb stick! then you have all your v1.0 data secured on the usb-drive!
now you could move on to updating v1.0 to 1.2... play some ML or whatever you wanna do!
get another usb stick and save those date, like you did before with 1.0 and and you are good. you have both versions saves on separate usb sticks, ready to copy/insert whenever you wanna play one of the two versions.
another way is uploading the 1.2 data to your PS+ cloud space. in case you don't have 2 usb sticks available, you can use that online space to save v1.2 edit date, system data, ML data or replays...

any questions left? just hit me with a quote or pm!

im off playing some more PES!! because its so much fun these days! its crazy!! :D

What is shocking aobut people wanting a slower, balanced and more responsive game that feels 'free'? I think all 1.0 players want a better AI but implemented in a different way that maintains that feeling of freedom.

Personally i think they are pretty close with 1.2, as a whole its a better and more challenging game when it comes to offline. However certain aspects now feel a bit different, more on 'rails', a bit faster. Some dont think its worth the tradeoff. Myself am still sticking with 1.2 but if 1.3 does not find the sweet spot i might go disc.

Nearly every comment in this department is mentioning CPU pressure. Even in v1.2 it still is too forgiving and unnatural passive at times. Going back to 1.0 levels would just fake a slower gameplay by giving space and time in unrealistic amounts, resulting in a boring and somehow "assisted" gameplay.

Sorry, guys, another slight off topic, but I might have found a solution to our black and white background.

Im on mobile, and dont have options like Photo Shop here, nor I have time to sit on it for longer.

But I found a solution after a bit of research.
Download App called "Background Eraser" from Playstore. Its free.
Then once you open it - you can upload a photo. You have two options then - manual erasing, or auto.
Auto is quite intuitive and works great.
Then once you click Finish - it will send you to next page, where you can see what you missed, go back and polish it.

Took me about 5 mins, just as a test, and heres the result:
View attachment 20845
Obviously - could be more polished, but like I said - I just wanted to test if it worked. And it did.
Hope it helps.

Edit:
Logo I edited had black and white checkers. Thats why it took so long.
Just now I tested one with solid white background and it was more precise and took me less than 10 seconds.
Wait, wait..you are using the kitmaker through mobile??? :D :SHOCK:

:D hey, its pretty easy! just install from disc, version 1.0! stop the update! play as you want and maybe create a ML! save that in game.
then you go to the PS4 settings and choose "storage and saved date"! copy edit date, ML save, and system date to a plugged in usb stick! then you have all your v1.0 data secured on the usb-drive!
now you could move on to updating v1.0 to 1.2... play some ML or whatever you wanna do!
get another usb stick and save those date, like you did before with 1.0 and and you are good. you have both versions saves on separate usb sticks, ready to copy/insert whenever you wanna play one of the two versions.
another way is uploading the 1.2 data to your PS+ cloud space. in case you don't have 2 usb sticks available, you can use that online space to save v1.2 edit date, system data, ML data or replays...

any questions left? just hit me with a quote or pm!

im off playing some more PES!! because its so much fun these days! its crazy!! :D

This is brilliant. Thanks. I'll have a go later, and will get back to you if I need anything.

So good to know I'll have my v1.00 safe somewhere given how long I've spent on it editing...

This is brilliant. Thanks. I'll have a go later, and will get back to you if I need anything.

So good to know I'll have my v1.00 safe somewhere given how long I've spent on it editing...
Any time mate. Any time!!
We are here for you!! :)

Edit: and if any member needs help, feel free to ask! We are evo-web!!

Last edited:
Man, Dom, sadly there is no easy way. I save my ML and system data every night to an usb stick. I have 2 sticks. One for all the 1.2 stuff and one for all the 1.0 stuff. So I’m installing the update on a regular basis... and then I delete it again to play 1.0 (have to copy over my saves first). It’s stressful for sure. There should be an easier way to switch between versions (and we all know it possible).
This project is only for the nuttiest PES fans, I guess. :BOUNCE: I’m not normal! ;)

:DD

PRO_TOO, how can you check which version you're playing?

You can access the PESmaster website from your phone. On my old iPhone6 it ain’t worth calling it up (the plugins and all the shenanigans are really heavy). But on a computer it’s pretty flawless.
Yup. Quicker and easier than on my ancient laptop. You can do everything on mobile these day. I even download Option Files and put them on USB from on the mobile. ;)
In my laptop after 2-3 kits, the browser stArts to not responding !! I need to restart the PC to continue working. :P

Slide Tackles.

Finding it hard to pull off slide tackles, well i have had some superb slide tackles in the box work , last ditch tackles that prevent an almost certain goal. They give you that PES moment of joy where it looks brilliant and feels rewarding.
But im talking about the other 80% of slide tackles where you just cant get near the AI and they turn away from your tackle telepathicaly.
Why cant your players pull out of a slide tackle when they are certain not to win the ball and will catch the player, it leads to the usual Yellow card or 2nd Yellow.

Quick question. I used Klashman69 team data tactic edits for the EPL to ensure the teams play with more realistic tactics instead of the "Deep Defensive Line" they are defaulted to. However, I noticed that when I update every team to reflect the edited tactics and save, go to main menu and apply the Live Update and save over my edit data, it reverts all my changes to default.

Is there any way to keep klashman'd tactics after I apply the Live Update and save?

Thanks so much.

Quick question. I used Klashman69 team data tactic edits for the EPL to ensure the teams play with more realistic tactics instead of the "Deep Defensive Line" they are defaulted to. However, I noticed that when I update every team to reflect the edited tactics and save, go to main menu and apply the Live Update and save over my edit data, it reverts all my changes to default.

Is there any way to keep klashman'd tactics after I apply the Live Update and save?

Thanks so much.

No, but you can start an exhibition game without live update and also a Master League.

Update first in main menu then apply the tactics.

dribbling is far too easy on v1. You can skip past multiple top defenders with average players. In v2 it's all about timing with the right attacker against the right defender, the way it should be. I know with firminho there's not much chance getting past two defenders so I don't try to, with Salah there's a chance so under the right circumstances I'll try

Puuuh...really past 2, 3 Top defenders?
Either I'm very bad or you too good

I'm playing v1 on top player, 15 min and I've never play better human like matches against the CPU. On v2 they've all played very similar. And every match the CPU get this one touch ping pong syndrom and that's not humanlike and feels cheated. It doesn't matter if its a low rated or top team. Every game, every team, sometimes in 90min get boosted.

In many many games in v1 nothing like this, not in one single game.
Furthermore it's much more physically game for me.

I like pesteam.it. The only problem is that some of the kits are 2048. But you could get the kits from pesworld, too. There is a new OF that just came out for Libertadores. From PESuniverse, i certainly recommend whatever @vialli82 has a hand in.

Thanks mate for your consideration!
For the moment, i didn't really have time to check everything, way too much things too do first, and i wasn't prepared for it (otherwhise i would have done it during the summer).
Currently, i'm finishing the J-League V1, waiting for PES 2020 mobile to be out so i could have access to official Konami's stats. Japanese data editors are very good, even for facemaking.
Needs to finish Bundes faces, as i planned to do HQ faces for every players on this league.

On the end, i will be on all plans, about polishing, correcting structuring, with another new member. I'm not always okay with the leagues choosed in priority, but well, got to adapt.
It's not that i don't like MLS, but it's not really fit for PES as you can't assign 24 teams on a league... But well, many people especially in UK prefers them than Liga Mx... Now, i don't know if i will wait Erzo and correct his exports or doing it myself.
But i won't neglect any team, or league. Even AFC is on my "to do" list.
Can't tell more for now on, because i don't know if i can do it all in time, but i will try.

The other new member i mentionned is not anybody: but the main guy of last years PESTEAM: it's Huigoman is now part of the Pesuniverse team btw.
Pretty good at it, also about structuring things, and aknowledge in editing in general. Last year, he didn't have time to create others teams stats than Bundesliga: and i've noticed it as i recognise his "signature" :DD

I've also invited Siuming to join the team, but unfortunetaly due to his work, he don't have all the time i've got... But he's very good, also in programming tool. I've checked his HK league last two years, very well done, much fits to my standards.

One last thing:
We will probably need a facemaker in more... If you got someone to purpose who doesn't makes "goofy's" ones, and ready to do any players (not only his favourites players or already IG players but from created teams), he's welcome :))

Back
Top Bottom