eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

I’m guessing you’re talking about PC, because I sadly play PS haha.

I've worked it out!! So...its when you adjust the camera in game. I remember you mentioning this...
So...I started the same game again, but didn't adjust stadium cam...as smooth as butter.

Worked it out after switching to broadcast and noticing how smooth it suddenly was ( this was during a game where I'd adjusted the camera to recreate the bernabeu tv cam angle and was getting ridiculous warping and passes going where I hadn't intended, and even delayed/queued button presses).
.after I restarted and didnt touch the camera, suddenly its smooth as silk and camera isnt glitching either...

This might be a pain in ML.

What amazing is how much the game was degrading. I'd gone a little cold on it.
Playing it now, wow, I'm off my seat again, ooh-ing and aah-ing again..

So each difficulty option has 3 individual lvls to it vs COM: weaker, normal & stronger.

Why are these not hardcoded to team ratings within ML.
Forever in career the best teams have been the easier matches to play, wereas the teams that haven't won a match all season are a fight to the death.
Cup games are tough as hell, then the following game against league leaders are an easy 5-0 win.

Anybody enjoy playing with 2-3 star teams against 2-3 star teams?

I'm having the most fun with this type of matchups.
Playing the Rangers in one ML. And yes. I do prefer those teams as well.
But it’s also nice when a really good club is the opponent in a cup. Or Celtic is visiting. It’s a nice change.
Having the star clubs every match gets boring for me fast.

Try and find someone to sit down on the couch and play manual with man, Thats how pes should be played and thats the most fun game on the planet in that way
I had that yesterday. I beat him (Bayern) with Schalke 4:0! Great fun!! :)

Just got 8 fouls against Chelsea in Super Cup and 5 against City, tackles really flying in. I have imported Klashmans tactics not sure if its related or not.

Yeah that’s why I’m asking, I’m trying to create some new kits for the prem teams, so that when the next season starts on master league, I can keep it fresh. But I’m not too sure on how to use Pes Master yet. Tried finding a transparent Fly Emirates sponsor on google, but it’s too small on the kit, and that’s sized all the way up on Pes Master, any ideas? And the ones that are perfectly sized have the white background.

There is a size-tuner option slider in Kit creator, that you can fine your logo size. For transparent backgorund google "Fly emirates png" or similar key words.

Exactly. And if you find a logo (remember, look for png files) where there is to much space around the logo itself, just resize the frame of the png file using Paint 3D or paint.net.

However, this should look pretty 'fly' on a kit: https://www.pngguru.com/free-transparent-background-png-clipart-ezmhn
(pun intended)

Also, what is the best option file to download at the moment? I'm aware of the PES Universe OF, is it worth getting a gold membership for? Any suggestion will be welcomed.

I like pesteam.it. The only problem is that some of the kits are 2048. But you could get the kits from pesworld, too. There is a new OF that just came out for Libertadores. From PESuniverse, i certainly recommend whatever @vialli82 has a hand in.

Last edited:
So got PES, didn’t update it and played five games then it updated itself and subsequently played five more. I know it’s been said before but 1.00 feels looser? And definitely easier to get around players. Can’t say what is better having not played either enough.

Shooting is fine, better than previous years at least but not up to where I expect it to be. Still plays a great game in comparison to last few games, reminds me of PES 13 somewhat which is the last one I put a lot of hours into.

Could you elaborate on this please? It does feel like the difficulty gets lower when playing the best teams.

I'm finding that broadcast is smoother full stop. And changing stadium.can settings created stuttering.
However I'm on 1.00 and I wonder whether the patch fixed/optimised the stadium cam...

@FShas Does the camera setting affect gameplay? :SHOCK:

@FShas
Interesting. I play 1.02 and feel that the gameplay is better on stadium cam - more demo-like. I thought it was just psychological stuff. Dynamic wide felt a little like 2019, which is strange because I never used it in 2019. I always used field side.

Could you elaborate on this please? It does feel like the difficulty gets lower when playing the best teams.

Each difficulty level has 3 'micro' levels.

eg. Amateur (weaker), Amateur (normal), Amateur (stronger)
Professional (weaker), Professional (normal), Professional (stronger), etc etc

When and why the game chooses when to fluctuate between these for each match is anyone's guess.
Probably random, like everything else in Pes :ROLL:

Ps. The 'micro' levels can be seen in the myclub main menu, on the vs COM panel. You start on the lowest possible difficulty and work your way up :TU:

Well, it's been a couple of weeks and I'm fast falling out of love with it.

The horrendous dribbling and turning, the CONSTANT balls rolling straight past your players as they completely ignore it, the general sluggish feel to everything that makes you feel like you need to press every button extra hard... It's gotten unbearable already.

Me and my buddies play alot of couch pes and we compared the 2 games and the difference is huge. The dribbling and general freedom of 1.0 is amazing compared to 1.2. I can literally play 1.0 for hours on end and its amazing against others but unfortunately the lack of option files really stops me from playing offline master league so basically I can only use 1.0 for exhibition matches and couch play. I really wish I didnt know about this version of the game because I just cant touch 1.2 after playing it.
Surely Konami could give us a choice of patches in the menu so we could use option files for our beloved 1.0.

Last edited:
have to agree with this, but it's so hard on superstar now the Premier leagues set up right, can't buy a goal at the moment
I’d rather it be challenging than super easy like the other game. At least in Master League everything feels extremely rewarding when your team is doing well.

After years of hypereasy pick up and play gameplay (PES 16/17) i am shocked to see people are demanding for passive AI defending and endless space to perform supercool dribblings.

What is shocking aobut people wanting a slower, balanced and more responsive game that feels 'free'? I think all 1.0 players want a better AI but implemented in a different way that maintains that feeling of freedom.

Personally i think they are pretty close with 1.2, as a whole its a better and more challenging game when it comes to offline. However certain aspects now feel a bit different, more on 'rails', a bit faster. Some dont think its worth the tradeoff. Myself am still sticking with 1.2 but if 1.3 does not find the sweet spot i might go disc.

I’d rather it be challenging than super easy like the other game. At least in Master League everything feels extremely rewarding when your team is doing well.
totally agree it's hard but not cheaty hard. Anyway here's 3 games from my superstar league few losses and couple of wins.only goals here are freekicks from Salah
But auto faint is off and if you have time you can see how I win freekicks

totally agree it's hard but not cheaty hard. Anyway here's 3 games from my superstar league few losses and couple of wins.only goals here are freekicks from Salah
But auto faint is off and if you have time you can see how I win freekicks
Beautiful camera view mate. I'm thinking that I need to zoom closer a bit, everything is more fluid then.

Hey all, this is my first attempt at using the kit maker over at pesmaster.

I chose the Club Atlético Ferro Carril Oeste GK shirt because I love unique shirts and I love the Simpsons!

I want to make a few of Jorge Campos's shirts but im struggling to get them looking decent. Im just making Chilaverts tiger shirt.

Attachments

• kit.png
    kit.png
    335.6 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom