eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

For post patch. For enjoyment, dribbling etc.. What difficulty are most people playing?

For the moment; professional. Suits me well because the percentages are right for me. Gives me around and about a 50/50 chance against likewise teams, a 20/80 chance against better teams and a 80/20 chance against teams worse then me.

After a full season with Roma i started a new league with Atletic Bilbao. Just had my first two matches and i love how i need to readjust to this team. The way i played with Roma just does not work. Defence is a lot trickier but it does feel more like a team.

I also upped the match time from 12 to 14 and i wont go back, if anything i might go longer.

For the moment; professional. Suits me well because the percentages are right for me. Gives me around and about a 50/50 chance against likewise teams, a 20/80 chance against better teams and a 80/20 chance against teams worse then me.

After a full season with Roma i started a new league with Atletic Bilbao. Just had my first two matches and i love how i need to readjust to this team. The way i played with Roma just does not work. Defence is a lot trickier but it does feel more like a team.

I also upped the match time from 12 to 14 and i wont go back, if anything i might go longer.

Thanks for the detailed answer mate. I will try professional with 14 minutes as well. I'm currently playing professional 12 minutes just because the dribbling is so much better than top player. Maybe I would double with slightly worse teams and my opponent on the computer so it's a bit more of a challenge

So just checked if konami have set rangers and celtic as rivals.....and of course they havnt ffs!
No teams are set as rivals by default. Which fascinates me - why have a feature that is only enabled if you enable it, team by team, or apply an option file? It's so weird.

You know, first Pes maybe ever I need to up the match time as well. Now I'm playing at 12. Will see if it needs to go up like you.

Just started a ML campaign with Nottingham Forest and Gullit as manager.

Superstar, 10min, PA1.

Turns out i spent a lot more time than what i expected at setting everything up. I'll start playing today i hope.

Anyway, i created these kits for the upcoming season, hope you like them:

Home

Away

Third

GK

Few more games tonight.

Dribbling much more rewarding post patch for me. It's risk v reward with the defender the favourite just like in real life, but if you time it right....

Cause the stats matter getting it to the guy who can burst or the dribbler makes such a difference to how you set up your attacks, coupled with the way the CPU press and tackles

So much more satisfying beating a man then on 1.0 where it's too easy. The feeling of satisfaction of going past someone when they've tackled you the previous 5 times but the timings are just starting to click is great.

You can slow a defender down then burst past, turn your back from them close control and turn away, step over and move off. Simple things like you'd do in real life but very effective.

Just started a ML campaign with Nottingham Forest and Gullit as manager.

Superstar, 10min, PA1.

Turns out i spent a lot more time than what i expected at setting everything up. I'll start playing today i hope.

Anyway, i created these kits for the upcoming season, hope you like them:

Home

Away

Third

GK
Mate I love these kits you’ve got skills!

My game is glitching again. Even opposition players glitching whilst stood jockeying me.

Incredible. I love this game but...I have to play version 1.00 because of konami which means hours of editing kits, transfers, tactics. Thst I can just about swallow.

But a game so poorly optimised that it cant, for some users ie me, cope with in game editing of kits, I find just about intolerable.
Half the games I play are now ruined by warping players and a warping ball. The camera is literally having a fit at times.

Part of me thinks i havent played a football game for 4 years. Let's go back to reading and watching films in the evening instead.
Or, i know, the demo!

It should not require this much effort.
I now know how some of you who are thoroughly fed up with this sort of thing feel.

My game is glitching again. Even opposition players glitching whilst stood jockeying me.

Incredible. I love this game but...I have to play version 1.00 because of konami which means hours of editing kits, transfers, tactics. Thst I can just about swallow.

But a game so poorly optimised that it cant, for some users ie me, cope with in game editing of kits, I find just about intolerable.
Half the games I play are now ruined by warping players and a warping ball. The camera is literally having a fit at times.

Part of me thinks i havent played a football game for 4 years. Let's go back to reading and watching films in the evening instead.
Or, i know, the demo!

It should not require this much effort.
I now know how some of you who are thoroughly fed up with this sort of thing feel.
Are you on console? Ps4/xboxONE?

No teams are set as rivals by default. Which fascinates me - why have a feature that is only enabled if you enable it, team by team, or apply an option file? It's so weird.
As another already said, these official rivalries are hardcoded and are really well. In my latest ML in 19 in Rangers-Celtic derby, the CPU made fir first time more than 5 fouls in 10 minutes game and took a straight red card (and it was not for tackling the last attacking player!)

Furthermore the hardcoded rivalries work better than those created by edit mode, cause they used to produce some cut scene pre-game etc. Not sure about this in 20, cause even a fly swinging its wings results in a cutscene! :P

WWWAAAAAAAAAHHHAAHHAAHHAA WHAT A GOAL!!

So I've recreated my beloved Tranmere as faithfully as I can. Had a long shot opportunity vs the (Superstar) AI just now, Ollie Banks on the ball, hit it (manual shot), and:

Not only was it a cracking goal, but. Same player, a couple of weeks ago:

Spooky.
Whoaaaa there Chris! Are you saying you finally had that old Pes feeling of elation after scoring? Must be a first after how many years of saying scoring was emotionless. Lol

Not only was it a cracking goal, but. Same player, a couple of weeks ago:
Spooky.
A couple of weeks ago? Really?
This looks SOOOO PES 2015 to me.
Not joking, I scored a couple of those screamers in PES 2015, they had something special indeed... Like this goal.

And by the way, great goal you scored there. I still struggle big time from outside with manual shooting.

Back
Top Bottom