eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

About five offline games of myclub and i have : Bale, Hazard, Lacazette, Thiago and Malcom.

Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing. In fifa, its 6 months worth of grind, constant marketplace trading, sheer luck to obtain such player or outright spending real money. In pes, you get most of the top rated players right from the get go. Only if there was a right blend of team building process. Although, i think FIFA has much more engaging dynamic if you are not into spend money.

I have a "full" game which I have spent editing tactics the past week because the teams are not well represented in comparison to real-life tactics.

Past experience means MyClub is no-go. Master League also seems to have 2019's failures. These a big chunks of the game.

I'm left w exhibition mode and a game which was falsely represented by the demo.

So for me, I would say its value is about 5-10 pounds. (Future patches could push the value up or down but that's out of my control).

So playing a few games this evening and I’ve noticed something extremely odd..

I use the stadium cam always (zoom 6, height 0, angle 10) and I enjoy it. But I decided I’d adjust it a bit (variety is the spice of life and all that jazz), so I made it zoom 7 and angle 8 and it threw the whole game off sync. It was like my players were drunk, they wouldn’t react to loose balls and there was a delay in their turning, almost like they were heading downhill and the force was only dragging them one way. I put it back to my normal settings and it balanced back out again.

Bizarre to say the least.

I have a "full" game which I have spent editing tactics the past week because the teams are not well represented in comparison to real-life tactics.

Past experience means MyClub is no-go. Master League also seems to have 2019's failures. These a big chunks of the game.

I'm left w exhibition mode and a game which was falsely represented by the demo.

So for me, I would say its value is about 5-10 pounds. (Future patches could push the value up or down but that's out of my control).
just because you don't like it doesn't determin its value, go on ebay and see what other people think it's worth I believe bidding is around 30 quid

just because you don't like it doesn't determin its value, go on ebay and see what other people think it's worth I believe bidding is around 30 quid

you probs need to read my post again. i don't need ebay to tell me what value i think the game is pal.

To throw a spanner into works..
I paid 50quid. Dont play online, cant play online, even if I wanted to, coz I chose to stay vanilla. I cant use Option Files, have to edit both english, spanish, second italian, fake league and rest of europe.
Also - tactics.
On ps4, so cant use any fancy mods and Chuny's sexy turfs.
Was it worth it? Abso-fucking-lutely. :LOL:
Im having a really good time on the pitch. Its a first Pes since Pes17 that I do enjoy that much. And thats all that matters.

I use the stadium cam always (zoom 6, height 0, angle 10) and I enjoy it. But I decided I’d adjust it a bit (variety is the spice of life and all that jazz), so I made it zoom 7 and angle 8 and it threw the whole game off sync. It was like my players were drunk, they wouldn’t react to loose balls and there was a delay in their turning, almost like they were heading downhill and the force was only dragging them one way. I put it back to my normal settings and it balanced back out again.

That’s the combination of horror! Please, don’t ever do it again!! ;)
:LOL:

you probs need to read my post again. i don't need ebay to tell me what value i think the game is pal.
my point is your valuation and its actual worth are different things, anyway just leave it there its just tiring reading these posts about what the games worth in peoples opinion. Best thing is sell it and move on if people dont rate it so the people that do enjoy it can discuss it

my point is your valuation and its actual worth are different things, anyway just leave it there its just tiring reading these posts about what the games worth in peoples opinion. Best thing is sell it and move on if people dont rate it so the people that do enjoy it can discuss it
Can the people that have issues with the game also discuss it?

I made a post yesterday about how this happened since o Edited kits.

Jittery, drunk gameplay. And camera glitching like crazy.
Didnt think it could be the camera though...

Looking forward to reading more appraisals of the game's worth.

ALwg-QNSEFOr-WFGIWIMVon-L59p-Co.gif

Is manual shooting feeling rather assisted for anyone else? It feels like it has similar "correction" to the PA0 passing to me... Like if your aim is really off it will still let you cock it up really badly, but if you get relatively close then it will correct itself into the corner.

I've always been pretty bad at manual shooting in football games and now I'm suddenly hitting shots right in the corners regularly, and many are a suspiciously identical distance inside the post.

I doubt that I have suddenly improved so drastically when I couldn't hit a barn door on FIFA's manual shooting for so many years.

I made a post yesterday about how this happened since o Edited kits.

Jittery, drunk gameplay. And camera glitching like crazy.
Didnt think it could be the camera though...
Well this is the first time that it has happened to me. I’ve had the option file downloaded for a few weeks and no such issues before today. So the only thing I could put it down to, was the camera. Especially as it instantly corrected itself once I changed it back. Really reluctant to ever try changing the camera again from now on, haha!

I get that valuation is a subjective thing - I said "FOR ME, I would say its value is about 5-10 pounds" - which is why I asked you to re-read my post.

As for selling the game, if I had the disc I'd have 1.0 and I'd probably be happier. I don't so I'm stuck with a game I play just to help me justify the £45 spend.

I also consider my £45 spend an entry ticket to evo-web which allows me to post exceedingly high-quality posts like this one.

How do you downgrade to vanilla version? Just a case of deleting system file? I'm assuming that you'll lose, O. File and Klashmans tactics too?

Also unable to play online?...

win 5 games in superstar difficulty

Nope...tried it and nothing. I do Friendly's with legend team again 1 1/2 star team, 5 minutes on superstar. Maybe it works with only 10 minutes or only in competition mode like versus... I don't know..

Nope...tried it and nothing. I do Friendly's with legend team again 1 1/2 star team, 5 minutes on superstar. Maybe it works with only 10 minutes or only in competition mode like versus... I don't know..

It works at least in ML and in exhibition. It doesnt matter the # of minutes as far as I know. It should be unlocking

Hi 1.0 lovers. I've made short video that shows a few moments with old oldshool smell.
Enjoy!!:BOP:

I can't imagine what while happen with the next patch. But I feel we're lucky that this 1.0 version has been relased.
It feels like a PES people will play for the next 10 years. Like PES 5 or 6. I'm pretty sure it will be on Retro section. If not, I'll take care about it. :ROCK:

Hi 1.0 lovers. I've made short video that shows a few moments with old oldshool smell.

I can't imagine what while happen with the next patch. But I feel we're lucky that this 1.0 version has been relased.
It feels like a PES people will play for the next 10 years. Like PES 5 or 6. I'm pretty sure it will be on Retro section. If not, I'll take care about it. :ROCK:

Brilliant. And after reading 100 pages I’m sold.

Where’s best place to get it? ShopTo? Any high street sellers likes Asda or Tesco selling it for under 40 quid?

So, what's the thing with shooting? I reverted back to basic yesterday. I can't, for the love of my life, hit anything that's not eh post or the goalkeeper con advanced. I don't like manual either...

Am I missing something going back to basic? I care much more about simulation than gamer input. Is basic the way to go for me or should I keep trying with advanced? Same for the through ball.

I’m in the same boat. Started with basic then I switched to advanced, hated it. Couldn’t get my brain around pulling stick back to shoot low so switch again to manual.

To me, Manual feels a lot like basic but more user input. This is pro and con, you can snipe from outside the box and completely botch a wide open goal. It does feel like it’s more user base, rather then stat base. Not a fact, just my opinion.

I think it’ll go back to basic cause I want stats to impact more so then anything.

Is manual shooting feeling rather assisted for anyone else? It feels like it has similar "correction" to the PA0 passing to me... Like if your aim is really off it will still let you cock it up really badly, but if you get relatively close then it will correct itself into the corner.

I've always been pretty bad at manual shooting in football games and now I'm suddenly hitting shots right in the corners regularly, and many are a suspiciously identical distance inside the post.

I doubt that I have suddenly improved so drastically when I couldn't hit a barn door on FIFA's manual shooting for so many years.

Yes, deffo more assisted than before. I absolutely love it, like a setting between the basic and manual shooting of previous games

I've had a break from this game for a week or so,mainly because I played it to bits from day one.
And I also needs to be better at it...
Played a game today after a bunch of other games,and game still holds up.
Since this will be my only football game (new) this year I got plenty of time to get a deep ML going.
Perhaps even restart it with klashmans tactics.

There has to be more noise about getting the ability to revert digital/steam version to 1.0 even if it means losing online capabilities. That the disc guys get this option through LUCK of making that physical selection at purchase just doesn't sit right.

im praying that ocotber patch will feel like 1.0 patch but with improvements so i can apply an option file

Back
Top Bottom