eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

I haven't been playing much because modding the game is taking up all my time.
But managed to squeeze in a few games in-between tests yesterday and score two goals that made me happy.

The first one made me happy because you couldn't score these in PES 2019. Or at least I couldn't.

And the second one made me happy because.... well, it's a beauty.

But managed to squeeze in a few games in-between tests yesterday and score two goals that made me happy.

The first one made me happy because you couldn't score these in PES 2019. Or at least I couldn't.

Beautiful mate! Love the turf textures!

CPU gets yellows and reds in my game, from slides and from standing tackles (well only red for 2 yellows on standing tackles), I don't know about yours...

Not a single Red for the COM in my game, yet ive been physically assaulted in the box, and never had a penalty either, COM has been given a few.

I feel done with this piece of crap of a game. Totally soulless. On PES 2019 you at least had some individuality in players. Totally gone. Iniesta dribbling? Totally gone. Watered down excuse of a game. Glad you offline players at least feel somewhat better than last year.

I wish I never had tried the demo...

@Chuny Nice breakaway goal.
That Turf is awful though, you rarely see such stark dark/light contrasts in pitch patterns as that IRL, it looks more like astroturf, in the top video at least, second video isnt as bad.

Well thank you mate. I'll try to work and improve the contrast in future releases. I wanted to create something "FIFAish" (OH! HE SAID THE 'F' WORD! :SHAKE:)for this particular one. Thanks.

I feel done with this piece of crap of a game. Totally soulless. On PES 2019 you at least had some individuality in players. Totally gone. Iniesta dribbling? Totally gone. Watered down excuse of a game. Glad you offline players at least feel somewhat better than last year.

I wish I never had tried the demo...
Disagree completely. Far more individuality in this than PES 2019.

Lovely.

See? Copying off from the other game isn't so bad sometimes, is it?.
Like... why do they feel it's OK for them to copy Pitch Notes, but they won't give in to Sliders...
Bah! It's beyond me.

Anyways, I really appreciate this. Just Lovely.

P.S: When I told you something felt different about Konami this year, like they were really trying harder, some of you practically laughed at me. I ain't seeing you laughin now bwoy...

Looking for the same answer, sadly I think they will turn up at some point as it will be randomly assigned... so we need editors to crack on.

This year, the game is better than ever but the modders etc are crap and slow :TUMBLE:

As well as the regular fake teams Konami have also included Beerschot and Palermo, why? Will be an immersion breaker if they qualify for either of the cups. Konami don't help themselves with things like this which are nothing to do with licenses.

Maybe the modders/team creators are being hampered by the fact that you now can't import a team anywhere you want, which is another pointless Konami decision which has further complicated things

adboards, scoreboards and turf.... :WORSHIP:
I AM IN LOVE!!! :LOVE:
...and a bit jealous! ;)

adboards, scoreboards and turf.... :WORSHIP:
I AM IN LOVE!!! :LOVE:
...and a bit jealous! ;)

Don't be, mate :D
Just do not buy a PS5. Start saving money now, and you'll get a brand new PC that's capable of all this AND you could also hook it to your current TV so you'll feel like you're on a PS10.

Cpu plays realistic build up, passing, shooting everything. But the fucking super keepers, super sliding and standing tackles, super catch up runs are making me sick. Kobenhavn plays like Italy in its prime.

and there is some interesting info missing...
see the full post here:
Hello, PES fans.

Today we will be focusing on a few points that will be solved within the month of October:
■ Fix the issue where "Super Cancel" would sometimes fail to work
Thanks to many of you that reported the Super Cancel bug to us, we were able to find the problem and fix it.
After the fix is applied, the Super Cancel should work properly.
Thank you for your feedback on this issue!
■ Fix to strips
Here is a list of clubs (and their countries) that will have their strips fixed by September 20:
・ Celtic (Scotland)
・ Fortaleza (Brazil)
・ Genoa (Italy)
・ Napoli (Italy)
・ Udinese (Italy)

These are just a few of the issues we are currently working on.
As soon as we can share more details on the other fixes, we will post them here.

Now, some of you have asked us why some fixes come by fast, while others take a longer time.
This is a fair question, so let's go behind the scenes to see how development works on fixes.
Depending on the type of issue, it can be solved pretty fast, through hot fixes or maintenances.
These are usually the ones that need little testing, or have a low chance of creating further bugs.
On the other hand, there are also a few issues that are rather messy, and these are the ones that we have to be more careful.
For example, for some we may need to contact the clubs for more details, and for others they may have an inherent risk of causing further bugs.
These are the issues that we usually take about a month to solve, since we want to make sure that we are not creating further issues by solving one bug.
Hopefully this has helped shed some light upon why we sometimes ask for your patience regarding certain fixes.

Another topic we would like to touch upon is regarding the Bug Thread.
In order for us to be able to identify the issue, we like to have as much information from you as possible.
For example, what platform (ex. PS4, XBOX One, Steam), which mode (ex. myClub, Master League) and whether it was online or offline.
Also, for people that go as far as creating videos or screenshots (these are REALLY helpful!), we ask you to make it public, if possible.
Sometimes we try to check a video, but can't do so because it is set as private.
The more information you can provide us, the higher the chances we will have to reproduce the problem, and they faster we will be able to fix it.

Last, but not least, next Monday (September 23) is another holiday in Japan.
This means that we will unfortunately not respond to you that day, but we will definitely be hard at work checking your comments on the following Tuesday.
Until then, have a great weekend and enjoy some PES matches! ⚽️
https://www.facebook.com/pg/pes.devteam/posts/?ref=page_internal

Just do not buy a PS5. Start saving money now, and you'll get a brand new PC that's capable of all this AND you could also hook it to your current TV so you'll feel like you're on a PS10.
what about my beloved PS4 exclusives!? they are coming to PC as well!? ;)
na, cant do that. i have so many games i can only run on PS4 and there is just this one game i could use a computer for.
this is not gonna happen as it makes no sense in my situation! if money weren't a thing i'd go with both systems. MAYBE!
but for all the benefits a PC brings... there is something bad (at least one thing! ;) )! thats how i see it! :)
i read the PC thread and i dont ever want to be evolved in driver nirvana, nvidia optimization, fps setup, and what not... EVER!
guess thats why i changed to MacOS years ago, and i'm good! ;)
edit: you dont need me to link all the comments regarding that topic, right!? ;)

Last edited:

Couple of short captures from version 1.00.00

Yet to see one example of players freezing or not reacting..They certainly got the cursor spot on in the vanilla version..

Nothing but love for this build..PA0,manual shooting,superstar..

Well if the cpu cheats to win. It cheats. Usually i see it during cup games or during the im with the big team and the small cpu team does the wonder result scenario you know.

So you mean catch up in terms of scoring. Results.
Not in terms of the infamous catch-up bug, in which no matter how fast your player is, they'd always catch up to you?

A certain Evo-Web user has helped me (understatement of the year) put a PC together, because this year's PES has pushed me into it. I want to play PES 2020 and make it as pretty and as licensed as possible.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but, if there's a football game out that I can really enjoy, I'm sure as hell going to take advantage of it as much as I can, because it doesn't happen often.

After reading the other games thread I think we should all start praying this new open, listening caring Konami don't listen to what the eSports mob want!

A certain Evo-Web user has helped me (understatement of the year) put a PC together, because this year's PES has pushed me into it. I want to play PES 2020 and make it as pretty and as licensed as possible.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but, if there's a football game out that I can really enjoy, I'm sure as hell going to take advantage of it as much as I can, because it doesn't happen often.

OH, FINALLY.
FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY.

Welcome to the bright side :D
We'll make it worthwhile Chris.
Any questions, just contact me.

Have EA hijacked the konami account?

I think its fantastic how communicative they are. It seems to be more than just PR too.

I'm starting to feel some feelings of love returning for konami. It'll never be the same of course, I'll never forget those years of repeated lies and excuses, pretending they were freeing up PA1 whilst secretly shagging PA3 behind our backs.
But I think im ready to start cuddling again...

Back
Top Bottom