eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

1. RT button (ball roll) doesn't work in game
2. Is there any way to set Space button in controller settings ?
3. Can we extend match duration ?

Last edited:
Some games full manual (with La liga Patch) and really promising, nice goals.

Yes, you can't play online with an edited DpFileList.bin.
I couldn't seem to find an opponent yesterday either, and I haven't installed any patch or tampered with the game files in any way.
Well, officer, I might have extracted a couple of those dt files to look at the contents... That's all, I swear. :WHISTLE:

When playing the demo I get a high pitch, close to the end of the match from my computer. Has somebody else too this problem?

Some games full manual (with La liga Patch) and really promising, nice goals.

My understanding is that PlayerID and actual player ratings from the real PES 2020 aren't there. Just an edited databse (or ported from PES 2019), am I right?.

Cuys, can you confirm if that little ball touch forward that used to be triggered using R2 and the right stick to any direction has been removed or they've changed the instruction?

I can't figure this out either. Used it all the time in PES 2019 with keepers and defenders to get the ball out from under my feet when playing out from the back. I hope this hasn't been taken out.

Yes, I think so Chuny, diferent experience than nopatched demo

I have a problem, after connecting with an opponent and in the pre-match menu it starts lagging like hell then it becomes fine after that during the match (and I think it only happens when I'm a home team).
I tried different solutions like using 30 fps or dropping the quality to low or using it in windowed mode but all with no luck, so please if anyone got a solution please share.

After few tweaks with AMD Drivers my game now runs smooth offline. This is the setting, and game must be launched from game explorer. Still unable to play online :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 58
I can't figure this out either. Used it all the time in PES 2019 with keepers and defenders to get the ball out from under my feet when playing out from the back. I hope this hasn't been taken out.
It's not in the demo, i've reported it via tweeter

anyone decent here who wants a game. stick your settings on no support for passing and manual shooting and search
you may find me.
then we can play...
yesterday I tired to connect after you messages but could find no one (no one at all I mean)

at firs sorry for my english
my grafic card gt960

1.in nvidia control panel add pes 2020 and make setting like picture

2.in setting before game make game windows mode (not full screen) and by softwar(fullscreener)make it full screen
View attachment 17901 View attachment 17902 View attachment 17903 View attachment 17904 View attachment 17905 View attachment 17906

3.in game video setting make blur off and textcher low
Game works fine, so i will not put it in window and low because they fuked up in main menu in online mode.
But thanks anyway.

After few tweaks with AMD Drivers my game now runs smooth offline. This is the setting, and game must be launched from game explorer. Still unable to play online :(
Same where.....if anyone has a solution please share.

Also not linking how Konami are keeping it quiet about this one!

I enjoyed a great game online though it took ages to find someone with a decent connection. Loving the game so far offline.

yeah, really happy when I saw that.

You can upscale or downscale in your native resolution to increase performance/graphical detaill.
So, if i want to play with my native resolution what % I have to use? Thanks.

So, if i want to play with my native resolution what % I have to use? Thanks.
Default value should give you '0' scaling. Im not sure how does it work, more like in PUBG (100% is default)? Or Nvidia DSR

I have a problem, after connecting with an opponent and in the pre-match menu it starts lagging like hell then it becomes fine after that during the match (and I think it only happens when I'm a home team).
I tried different solutions like using 30 fps or dropping the quality to low or using it in windowed mode but all with no luck, so please if anyone got a solution please share.
Same here, just online. got gtx970 + i5-3570k. Seems like worth to report that as a bug

Last edited:
Guys... Is it happening to you as well that when you are playing online and being the home team the pre-match menu moves in slowmo?! What the hell...

Guys... Is it happening to you as well that when you are playing online and being the home team the pre-match menu moves in slowmo?! What the hell...
Yeap, it's happening every time when you a Home team. Then I just press kick-off, do not make any formation or changes, but .. still, I do not have a full game online its alway soon or later will disconnect.

I played a few games online (first time ever - my first Pro (ISS) was in 1997) - why is this game sooo laggggggggy online? I've found an opponent with the maximum connection strenght - but still.. Input lag as hell. It takes some time until your player reacts to what you've pressed on the controller.

Is it a normal thing playing Pro online? It ruins the whole game. Horrible experience. Need to go back offline asap. Otherwise I won't buy this game for sure. I need to forget what I've seen, what I've just played.

Back
Top Bottom