eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

[QUOTE = "PenX, příspěvek: 3410786, člen: 342156"] Pro mě nelze přehrát. Mám problémy se zpožděním, nízkým nebo vysokým zpožděním mé hry. 120 fps na vysoké nastavení, ale je trhaný jako peklo. 24 GB RAM a Rx580, 6core procesor. Hraju PES2019 na max. Se 100+ fps. [/ QUOTE]

Setup LCD 85 Hz and setup limt FPS 80 (RivaTuner).

Just a quick question my menus are laggy as hell on PC. Game runs fine but the menus are terribly laggy anybody have the same issue?

I’m running a 8700k/1080ti on high never have an issue with any game. Just wondered if it’s an install issue - Cheers Chris

Just a quick question my menus are laggy as hell on PC. Game runs fine but the menus are terribly laggy anybody have the same issue?

I’m running a 8700k/1080ti on high never have an issue with any game. Just wondered if it’s an install issue - Cheers Chris
No man no issues here. Actually the demo feels best on PC.

anyone decent here who wants a game. stick your settings on no support for passing and manual shooting and search
you may find me.
then we can play...

Going in now for a quick match, hopefully fuma (I don't know what I should do to select only fuma opponents though so I'm probably getting slaughtered by a PA3 kid).

I can't find the opponent at all. I'm not sure if no one is online or it's something wrong with my settings? Does mods affect online mode? (Literally I've just got a new ball and that's all).

Going to bed right now, sorry. It's midnight over here and I'm expected to wake up at 6. :CONF:

Sure! I'll be on tomorrow also (if the missus doesn't ask to use the TV :TD:). Have fun also on my behalf if you're playing now!

Unplayable for me to. I'm having issues with lag, low or high my game is lagging. 120 fps on high settings but is choppy like hell. 24GB of ram and Rx580, 6core processor. I play PES2019 on max with 100+ fps.
Unplayable online, haven't had a single smooth game the whole day. Plus had to drop screen resolution to 60hrz to play offline, the game can't cope with 120hrz

How much would a decent laptop cost capable of playing the new PES be? (Console gamer here looking advice)
Wait untill black Friday, keep an eye on the omen 15 2017 edition i7 7700hq / gtx 1060 maxq 6gb / screen 120Hz / good cooling system and not noisy / the rest are upgradeable but get minimum 8gb.
Mine did cost me a little less than 900€ with 1tb from 1400€ retail price be4 black Friday, to date are still pricey but if was you i will wait for black friday.

I really hope that the demo doesn't have the full menu options because right now I see no offline league modes offered. That would kill my ability to play PES this year.

Good game...

Appreciate the improvement in many areas, physical, ball physic, shooting, passing, animations, oh and adjusting heading posiion from crossing feels more free but prone to miss.

Sometimes CPU ai does attacking movement i've never experienced in PES 2020, they do passing around though when you do your best to close their passing line. Hopefully cpu ai more aggressive on superstar level on final game. But pro's outweigh the con's though.

However do people here see that the overall colour is a bit oversaturated ?

Same problem here, menu during online game is lagging like mad.

Same problem here, menu during online game is lagging like mad.

at firs sorry for my english
my grafic card gt960

1.in nvidia control panel add pes 2020 and make setting like picture

2.in setting before game make game windows mode (not full screen) and by softwar(fullscreener)make it full screen
bandicam 2019-08-01 11-16-15-527.jpg bandicam 2019-08-01 11-15-21-720.jpg bandicam 2019-08-01 11-15-18-876.jpg bandicam 2019-08-01 11-15-18-766.jpg bandicam 2019-08-01 11-15-14-872.jpg bandicam 2019-08-01 11-19-15-056.jpg

3.in game video setting make blur off and textcher low

Good game...

Appreciate the improvement in many areas, physical, ball physic, shooting, passing, animations, oh and adjusting heading posiion from crossing feels more free but prone to miss.

Sometimes CPU ai does attacking movement i've never experienced in PES 2020, they do passing around though when you do your best to close their passing line. Hopefully cpu ai more aggressive on superstar level on final game. But pro's outweigh the con's though.

However do people here see that the overall colour is a bit oversaturated ?

Absolutely.
Download reshade, and use either the ‘lightroom’ filter or apply a LUT to tone the colour down.

The contrast is way, way too high as well. It’s like everyone’s sat directly below a desk lamp thats beaming on their face.

Back
Top Bottom