eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

So what about cooling ? Will box cooler be enough if cores are automatically boosted to 4,3Ghz ?
How to check cores frequency and temperatures during game ?

if you are not OC on your own (intel processors without K at the end, are locked to OC) - stock cooler from intel is more than enough. If you want to boost unlocked CPU a bit, you'll need at least 30$ cooler. (I got 25% OC'ed i5 3700k and I just switched to AiO water cooling - its more than enough).

as for checking freq and temp - there are multiple tools to do that, I recommend HW Monitor, this is how it looks:
upload_2019-8-29_21-54-51.png

not really, look for more mhz, like 3k+

if you are not OC on your own (intel processors without K at the end, are locked to OC) - stock cooler from intel is more than enough. If you want to boost unlocked CPU a bit, you'll need at least 30$ cooler. (I got 25% OC'ed i5 3700k and I just switched to AiO water cooling - its more than enough).

as for checking freq and temp - there are multiple tools to do that, I recommend HW Monitor, this is how it looks:
View attachment 19017

not really, look for more mhz, like 3k+

My temps with box cooler during game are 70 degree average. Is it safe or use better paste or cooling in the end ?

This game is dead to me. No more leagues and custom cups, no fake champions league and europa league just all in master league, bal and myclub. I saw the full game on twitch by a french guy playing on PS4.
The menu options in the PES 2020 Demo is the same as the full game.

Check: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/474102509

Not worth this year make any patch.
Let's see if konami give us some options in the first patch...

So happy with new Vsync option they added. Since PES2018 I was never able to reproduce complete smooth cutscenes even though I have a top-spec with Gsync and 144hz. Always needed to set the cutscenes to 30fps and let Gsync produce the smoothness.

With the new Vsync Option 2 I can finally active 60fps Option for Cutscenes and 144hz+Gsync working perfect as it should :)

This game is dead to me. No more leagues and custom cups, no fake champions league and europa league just all in master league, bal and myclub. I saw the full game on twitch by a french guy playing on PS4.
The menu options in the PES 2020 Demo is the same as the full game.

Check: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/474102509

Not worth this year make any patch.
Let's see if konami give us some options in the first patch...

There are lots more options and league and cups too under kick off. Training isn't listed too, but it's there under Kick off menu. They are now in a sub menu.

I recommend HW Monitor, this is how it looks:
Ever try a https://www.rainmeter.net ?
You can have desktop overlays that show many wondrous things :D This is one I got from the internets and adjusted for my MSIBurner:
two desktop elements, launcher and system info. one on top of sys info is few links to applications/folders i use often, can move it wherever i wish on desktop

rainmeter.png

There are lots more options and league and cups too under kick off. Training isn't listed too, but it's there under Kick off menu. They are now in a sub menu.
Thanks for confirming this. I was about to cancel my pre-order.

Is there any information on the transfer budgets in master league or indeed any information on what the transfers are like with the new algorithms?

Master league quickly looses any sense of immersion with daft transfers

Just seen this in the console thread

https://www.twitch.tv/jeyspeed

he is playing ML if anyone wants to take a look. Budgets and transfer values look pretty good at a glance. No more buying Gabriel Jesus for £18m.
his stream is embarrassing to watch
he plays the game so bad that makes the gameplay ugly
he just passes the ball forward asap, no build up, only fast passing and run forward
can't really judge if ml is scripted as always
his playstyle leaves a lot of space for ai to play direct football

The streaming is awful. I try to think the guy is just bad but I'm also seeing worrying stuff like Roma finishing all those chances with surgical precision.

Udinese now looks way more shy than Roma tho, which is good.

Impossible to draw true conclusions from this stuff anyway.

Is there any information on the transfer budgets in master league or indeed any information on what the transfers are like with the new algorithms?

Master league quickly looses any sense of immersion with daft transfers

Saw a starting budget for Feyenoord on 9 mio euro. So no stars here though.

Transfer values and release clauses look great. Not sure about the transfer logic though, doesn't look much improved. But nothing gamebreaking.

I only saw a few figures. It will be interesting to see how logical the transfer are. To be honest, transfers in real life can be a little strange at times.

Thanks i didn´t know that. But still.... i need to check it.
That last video game me cancer.

I wish they would have the original ML team players as no name coaches and even put them in MC as legend players. Of course give those players proper 3d modelled faces too.

Just seen a ML trailer and I am kinda sceptical. More cutscenes and editing of your own manager is not what I would expect from improved ML. I would expect as close as possible football manager experience but I am afraid it will be same as previous years :(

Just seen a ML trailer and I am kinda sceptical. More cutscenes and editing of your own manager is not what I would expect from improved ML. I would expect as close as possible football manager experience but I am afraid it will be same as previous years :(

Well thats a thanks but no thanks from me. I dont want to spend my entire night in the menus. :D Theres....Football Manager already for that.

You expect them to go from almost nothing to FM in a single edition? I think you set your hopes too high..

Well thats a thanks but no thanks from me. I dont want to spend my entire night in the menus. :D Theres....Football Manager already for that.
Any FM features you can't be bothered with could be delegated to the AI, which is a feature of FM itself. Hiring/firing staff, facility management etc..

Personally, I really miss the PES games from just 5+ years ago where you had to choose how to invest your money, in terms of your staff - and where the fans could essentially force you out of the club if you didn't keep them happy.

I play the ML to be invested in a club and change the way they work, not to just play a match over and over. That's what league mode is for (and with the same stadiums etc. it gets a little bit mind-numbing).

I noticed the trailer said "make decisions every day". That's what's missing, for me (if not every day, then every week, beyond just picking the team). That sounds great - yet the rest of the trailer (and the streams we're seeing) show it's just not true.

Any FM features you can't be bothered with could be delegated to the AI, which is a feature of FM itself. Hiring/firing staff, facility management etc..

Personally, I really miss the PES games from just 5+ years ago where you had to choose how to invest your money, in terms of your staff - and where the fans could essentially force you out of the club if you didn't keep them happy.

I play the ML to be invested in a club and change the way they work, not to just play a match over and over. That's what league mode is for (and with the same stadiums etc. it gets a little bit mind-numbing).

I noticed the trailer said "make decisions every day". That's what's missing, for me (if not every day, then every week, beyond just picking the team). That sounds great - yet the rest of the trailer (and the streams we're seeing) show it's just not true.
Make decisions every day is referred to press conferences and interactive cutscenes. Looking at the streams they show hiring staff like it was possible until Pes 2013 is completely missing.

Imagine if you choose yor staff like in Pes 2013 but also see it interacting with you during cutscenes. That would be a great boost to ML immersion.

Back
Top Bottom