eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Anyone pre-ordered via CDKeys.com before?
It looks like it's the best deal I can find at the moment but I haven't ever used that site so I'm wondering if it's legit and (if it is) when will the keys be released: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/pes-2020-steam-pc
Not going to buy via stores like G2A or Kinguin as they've always looked shady to me, I was wondering if CDKeys is anything different.

Otherwise... Anyone having experience with GamesPlanet?
https://fr.gamesplanet.com/game/efootball-pes-2020-steam-key--4141-1

Oh yeah, I must be blind or something. :COOL:
Go for CD keys no issues last year i bought pes2018 from there its fine.

hello guys, i've always played pes on ps4, but i'd like to enjoy evo-web patched so i'm thinking about to buy the PC version this year. how's the online community? quite big?
If you want to play completely online then go for ps4. If you want to enjoy the real Football then go for PC.

So happy with new Vsync option they added. Since PES2018 I was never able to reproduce complete smooth cutscenes even though I have a top-spec with Gsync and 144hz. Always needed to set the cutscenes to 30fps and let Gsync produce the smoothness.

With the new Vsync Option 2 I can finally active 60fps Option for Cutscenes and 144hz+Gsync working perfect as it should :)

No vsync feels like the smoothest (less microstutter) out of the three for me at the moment except for one problem - every time the ball is passed from one side of the pitch to opponent half (and vice versa) the centre line that goes avross the pitch become jagged (tearing).

don't know what the solution is - I had similar issues with 2018/19 on this particular machine - but still looking into it

No vsync feels like the smoothest (less microstutter) out of the three for me at the moment except for one problem - every time the ball is passed from one side of the pitch to opponent half (and vice versa) the centre line that goes avross the pitch become jagged (tearing).

don't know what the solution is - I had similar issues with 2018/19 on this particular machine - but still looking into it
Do you have a nvidia card?
Post your settings for PES if you do, may be able to help.

Do you have a nvidia card?
Post your settings for PES if you do, may be able to help.

thanks - I worked out the problem after seeing a pic of temps a few posts back. cleaned out some dust - much improved and allows me to use vsync2 which is actually better than no vsync when it works.

Not quite sure if i´ve a lack of understanding your point, but football manager (FM) is the personification of a football sim. sure you do not play on your own and "only" manage a club. teach your squad to play your vision of football and adapt it while in a competitve match. Performance during a game and practice does have a impact on the player development (short term - in a match as well from week to week - and long term).
But see there are a whole lot of different stuff when you are actually controlling the team, right? Things like the playing style you usually have, injuries (that should depend on how much the player sprints, or tackles that the other team made on him, how frequently he is played, etc), and some more things like that. I hope you get what I'm saying now

Or did it just happen automatically because keeper was close to the edge of the box? Just speculating.

But see there are a whole lot of different stuff when you are actually controlling the team, right? Things like the playing style you usually have, injuries (that should depend on how much the player sprints, or tackles that the other team made on him, how frequently he is played, etc), and some more things like that. I hope you get what I'm saying now

Unfortunately still no. Despite the fact in pes we are able to control players seperately, anything else could be tweaked in the football manager as well. Everything you can instruct to your team as a whole is possible for every single player in your team. Opponents are able to man mark, press or tackle harder a single player if he is a threat.
To show you what i mean here you have a video:

Hi mates!

I found a solution to solve input lag issues and have superresponsive control, it's much better than PS4 version too.

1 Disable vsync in PES 2020 settings.
2 Set vsync as adaptative in Nvidia Control Panel.
3 Enable triple buffering in Nvidia Contol Panel.
4 Disable Geforce Experience.

Now I feel I have a lot more control of the game. It's really gamechanging. Specially if you like to play in tight spaces.
It's huge noticiable when you are dribbling, you can be a lot more precise. You're are able to play better in the space between the Centerbacks and the miedfielders on the third yard of the pitch.

I hope it would be hadfull for you mates!

Hi mates!

I found a solution to solve input lag issues and have superresponsive control, it's much better than PS4 version too.

1 Disable vsync in PES 2020 settings.
2 Set vsync as adaptative in Nvidia Control Panel.
3 Enable triple buffering in Nvidia Contol Panel.
4 Disable Geforce Experience.

Now I feel I have a lot more control of the game. It's really gamechanging. Specially if you like to play in tight spaces.
It's huge noticiable when you are dribbling, you can be a lot more precise. You're are able to play better in the space between the Centerbacks and the miedfielders on the third yard of the pitch.

I hope it would be hadfull for you mates!
I just have Vsync options on and off in Nvidia control panel :II

Something is wrong with your game or something i am playing the game high settings ryzen5 1500x+gtx1060 with 144hz display 130fps lock with nvidia tool.

What do you mean its sth wrong with game ?
Do you play perfectly smooth ?
How do you lock with 130fps, my fraps shows maximum 82fps during match with vsync off and 72fps with vsync on..
Do you have Gsync or Vsync on ? Did you set something else in NVidia panel ? 30 or 60 fps in pes settings ? DO you play bordless window ? What RAM you have ?

MY specs:
i8700
gtx 1060
16 ram

Is my card ok cause im wondering about gtx 1070 ?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "preak, post: 3422174, member: 255385"] PES es muy específico cuando se trata de la configuración de Vsync. Tuve problemas extremos con 2019, la tartamudez estaba por todas las partes, pero en mi caso, convertir Vsync (junto con algunas otras opciones de nvidia) lo hizo funcionar.
PD. Problemas adicionales fueron causados por GF Experience [/ QUITE]
[QUOTE = "Soumen44, post: 3422424, member: 303899"] Ir por las claves del CD sin problemas el año pasado compré pes2018 desde allí está bien. [/ CITA]
[QUOTE = "Ameppe, publicación: 3421794, miembro: 181107"] Hay muchas más opciones y liga y copas también en el inicio. El entrenamiento no está en la lista también, pero está allí en el menú de inicio. Ahora están en un submenú. [/ CITA]
Or did it just happen automatically because keeper was close to the edge of the box? Just speculating.
whats new? double tap r1 +ls ?
I think it was in the game before anyway

Try it and compare. I've tested the 3 options in PES settings and No Vsync has the best response time.
But I have frameskipping with No Vsync option , so I turned Vsync on with Nvida Panel.

Now, besty response time and smooth framerate. At least for me.

Also, you can use the new Ultra setting in low latency mode in Nvidia Control Panel and for me capping framerate at 60 fps with Rivatuner was even better.

Yes, when you do this it becomes even more responsive than Ps4 version.

Mates I have 72 fps with vsync on and 80-90 fps when off.
Will card exchange from gtx 1060 to 1070 bring more fps ? Is it worth ?
Cpu is 8700.

Yeah, of course it will get more frames. Being worth it is only something you can judge - are you going from a 3GB 1060? If so, the 1070 is going to be a notable improvement.

First time I'll be buying PES at launch on PC (have previously got all previous on console). How does release day work with Steam? Usually with most steam games I can pre-load (i.e. I can pre-load Gears 5 right now which is out on the same day as PES) - is that not the case with PES?

Will it release at midnight on the 10th of Sept for my region? Or is it similar to the demo in that it's only available at around 6pm UK time once the daily Steam store refresh occurs?

First time I'll be buying PES at launch on PC (have previously got all previous on console). How does release day work with Steam? Usually with most steam games I can pre-load (i.e. I can pre-load Gears 5 right now which is out on the same day as PES) - is that not the case with PES?

Will it release at midnight on the 10th of Sept for my region? Or is it similar to the demo in that it's only available at around 6pm UK time once the daily Steam store refresh occurs?

Based on my experience, no pre-load for PES, maybe release date is similiar like demo.

Mates I have 72 fps with vsync on and 80-90 fps when off.
Cpu is 8700.

Yeah, of course it will get more frames. Being worth it is only something you can judge - are you going from a 3GB 1060? If so, the 1070 is going to be a notable improvement.
It is not necessarily worth it as PES will stutter if you try and push the FPS too high anyway.

2019 was a stuttering mess at 140, then I saw that it’s best to just set the FPS to application controlled in the nvidia control panel and low and behold, stuttering solved at a stead 100 fps.

I now have an ultra wide monitor so I’m locked to 100fps but PES can run at that without so much a one single frame drop. So if you insist on going to 100fps then great, go for it! but don’t forget this isn’t some crazy twitch shooter like counter strike, so you don’t need to push the limits. I can’t see why anyone would ever need more than 120.

(This is obviously only talking about PES. If you play ANY other game then, yeah, definitely worth it :D)

Back
Top Bottom