eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

This made me laugh :D
It may be difficult to see the changes if you didn't use skills a lot in 2019, but nevertheless, let me know how you get on. I'm really interested.
Oh absolutely wasn't realistic. But it's not like they are now either? If anything it's even worse as advanced skills are easier to pull off. You can do a 90-degree spin with Chiellini by just pressing two buttons yet I'm sure he's never tried that in his life :D
Do you use auto feint off or on? For what I remember many player should NOT, in fact, be able to do many of the skills

Sorry to ask this again, but anyone else feel like input lag in offline matches at default settings?

I'm asking because maybe it's just me being too sensitive, would like to know how you deal with the vsync lag ingame. Are you using some programs?

It seems i mostly fixed my issues but i would like to know if there is a better solution to make it work without ever experiencing tearing.

Thank you so much for this fix
You’re welcome! Playing in ultrawide is so much better with a few tweaks.
PM me if you have any problems.

@Ameppe
Never had testing myself and I don’t use vsync. Swear I read elsewhere that triple buffering causes an issue in the PES demo? Max pre rendered frames also can be a problem if you have that more than 1 for any reason?

You’re welcome! Playing in ultrawide is so much better with a few tweaks.
PM me if you have any problems.

@Ameppe
Never had testing myself and I don’t use vsync. Swear I read elsewhere that triple buffering causes an issue in the PES demo? Max pre rendered frames also can be a problem if you have that more than 1 for any reason?

Thanks for answering. I used max prerendered frames to 1, it helped a bit. Also, deactivated triple buffering.
When i don't use vsync, deactivating in nvidia control panel, the game goes over 60 fps and it stutters a lot. My monitor refresh rate is 60hz maximum so i think that's why it stutters. Any solution to the stuttering with vsync off?

I've like to know this too. I'm tired of that "good old odd banners" of Konami!
"Attack, Attack!","These colors don't run", etc.
:LMAO:

I hope we can get rid of that just like the old days
preview.jpg

Spanish%2BBanner%2BPack.jpg

i think it will change with the final game,that s right referees are joke !!
As I see it, they are not. The new system is better then it was before, imo.
Does it need adjusting/polish? Yes!!
But to me it’s much better than what we had before. Same time, I am really curious to see how the amount of fouls relates when playing a match of 20 min.!
I wish there was refs with different strictness to choose from (or are randomly chosen)!

change list:
ruining player switch
defenders are "turning off" sometimes
players that you are not controlling are ignoring the ball
players are to heavy to move

it was fine before this update

Not true at all. Demo plays exactly the same as before the patch.

I managed to reach a great balance between stuttering, tearing and input lag.

Put vsync on in nvidia control panel and framerate cap at 61 fps with RTSS. Don't know why but it works. Now the demo is as responsive as it is on Ps4.

Reading about this yesterday it seems most people playing on PC don't notice this but because of the bad KONAMI console ports to PC with default settings there is this added input lag that makes the gameplay sluggish compared to consoles. It was the same in Pes 2019 apparently.

change list:
ruining player switch
defenders are "turning off" sometimes
players that you are not controlling are ignoring the ball
players are to heavy to move

it was fine before this update
All that was there before the update ...

Thanks for answering. I used max prerendered frames to 1, it helped a bit. Also, deactivated triple buffering.
When i don't use vsync, deactivating in nvidia control panel, the game goes over 60 fps and it stutters a lot. My monitor refresh rate is 60hz maximum so i think that's why it stutters. Any solution to the stuttering with vsync off?
Check monitor refresh rate in the control panel and make sure it’s on “application controlled”. Having that set to “highest available” causes me loads of problems on 2019.

Fingers crossed it’s that.

Check monitor refresh rate in the control panel and make sure it’s on “application controlled”. Having that set to “highest available” causes me loads of problems on 2019.

Seems like i solved mostly solved my lag issues. Now it plays good. Thanks for trying to help.

Reactions: OBH

against stutter use Vsync in Nvidia or Fast Sync and Limit Frames with Riva Static Server to 60 or 59

Back
Top Bottom