eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PC)

Does anyone now why Universidad de Chile was removed from the demo? Because when you play Colo-Colo, the league badge is still on the sleeves, so it's not that they did lose their license did they?

Been on hols for past 2 weeks, so missed the demo release. :CENSOR:Ggrrrh! But reading all comments on this great forum has filled in that gap in the meantime!

Just got home and quickly downloaded and played demo on PC with the time extender from the magnificent juce and I love the demo!

It definitely gives that new game feeling and in a good way. Rather than try and play it the same way I used to play 2019 I realised this version needs going back to basics. So from an initial period of games on the demo, where I could see the changes, but didn't feel them. Now I', just enjoying the basics, and really getting to know the game again, just by keeping possession at the back and probing for space and openings.
I've read the criticism on there about the demo such as too many fouls being blown, but I think it just needs a rethink about how to play the game as it is different to 2019. You just need to go easy on the X button and the R1 sprint button. Where on 2019 you could get away with spamming those buttons whenever, you get penalised by 2020 demo for doing so and encourages you use these buttons more sparingly and in the right context.

Right off to play some more after watching the FA community shield!

This demo shows alot of promise :DANCE:

This demo really surprised me! Last time I played PES about 4-5 years ago though trying each year demo.
I thought Konami is not going to make game like this anymore. Really positively surprised!
-2 speed, full manual and 90 minutes with time extender(I put it 80 minutes actually because time stoppes in corners, goalkicks etc.)
So finally I can play full football game and not getting bored or tired.
Was waiting this about 20 years...
Score was 1-1

Been on hols for past 2 weeks, so missed the demo release. :CENSOR:Ggrrrh! But reading all comments on this great forum has filled in that gap in the meantime!

Just got home and quickly downloaded and played demo on PC with the time extender from the magnificent juce and I love the demo!

It definitely gives that new game feeling and in a good way. Rather than try and play it the same way I used to play 2019 I realised this version needs going back to basics. So from an initial period of games on the demo, where I could see the changes, but didn't feel them. Now I', just enjoying the basics, and really getting to know the game again, just by keeping possession at the back and probing for space and openings.
I've read the criticism on there about the demo such as too many fouls being blown, but I think it just needs a rethink about how to play the game as it is different to 2019. You just need to go easy on the X button and the R1 sprint button. Where on 2019 you could get away with spamming those buttons whenever, you get penalised by 2020 demo for doing so and encourages you use these buttons more sparingly and in the right context.

Right off to play some more after watching the FA community shield!

This demo shows alot of promise :DANCE:

Don´t forget, konami update this demo 2 days ago. Before was a little hard to play.

There are btw so many people who forget to put their graphics on high ingame while they can definitely handle that.

Go to system settings ingame and set it all to high! Its defaulted medium, so many people forget.

-------
Unrelated - Thought we would see a full on legends squad already as legends are in the database, pretty sad I cant be trying those out atm

So, I just contacted them three times about the pre match bug, all of their replies were vague but with the last one I lost it and replied badly (I honestly have no idea how on earth these guys can get paid for the job they do, it's shameful):

Their reply:

Thank you for contacting the KONAMI Customer Support.

We're sorry for the confusion.

The release date for our next series, eFootball PES 2020, is scheduled for September 10th 2019.
All information we can provide is in the official website: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2020/
You can select the language and region from the upper right of the website.
We apologize if you could not find the answer you are looking for in our official website.

My umpteenth reply:

A similar bug affecting everyone and you just don’t care because it’s pes 20? It’s your new game, you should have more interest in reporting this bug to the team instead of replying with these useless emails. What a disgraceful support. You don’t fix this bug? Many won’t buy your game on PC, go and tell this to your manager.
With all due respect, I can’t believe people can get a living by just doing what you guys do.

So, I just contacted them three times about the pre match bug, all of their replies were vague but with the last one I lost it and replied badly (I honestly have no idea how on earth these guys can get paid for the job they do, it's shameful):

Their reply:

Thank you for contacting the KONAMI Customer Support.

We're sorry for the confusion.

The release date for our next series, eFootball PES 2020, is scheduled for September 10th 2019.
All information we can provide is in the official website: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2020/
You can select the language and region from the upper right of the website.
We apologize if you could not find the answer you are looking for in our official website.

My umpteenth reply:

A similar bug affecting everyone and you just don’t care because it’s pes 20? It’s your new game, you should have more interest in reporting this bug to the team instead of replying with these useless emails. What a disgraceful support. You don’t fix this bug? Many won’t buy your game on PC, go and tell this to your manager.
With all due respect, I can’t believe people can get a living by just doing what you guys do.
"You can select the language and region from the upper right of the website."
FFS Konami that is shocking. What kind of reply is that? and what has that got to do with your question.
The support team needs to get a grip as that is just shocking.
I was laughing at that response

FFS Konami that is shocking. What kind of reply is that? and what has that got to do with your question.
It's shocking, I know...

they are all robots:LMAO:
um I think they are using bots to answer question or they just copy and paste to reply those questions LOL

Playing 4K highest graphic plus ultrawide with fix by @OBH is so amazing. The graphic is so crisp and immersive with wide screen.

Gameplay is good too. The only issues i have with the game are:
1) Passive AI- not enough pressure by cpu even on aggressive, frontline pressure especially in my own half.
2) My players sometime ran into invisible wall which prevent them to challenge/block when the opponent pass or shoot. This happens way too often in every game i played

Back
Top Bottom