eFootball (All Platforms)

To our regret, Konami is a genius, they created a multiplatform soccer game with 1 game mode where they become multimillionaires and that maybe they only pay the salaries of 10 people because that is the only thing they need to maintain it.
What we should do is complain in Japanese, on the main account @we_konami
and spam the surveys with what we want, in Japanese of course. At least this way the zombies from Japan realize the low quality of the game, for God's sake I could even say that Chinese games have more quality in terms of modes than eFootball

Since the account of @Juega_eFootball @play_eFootball is useless in terms of communication.

25 years gone just like that sports games are dead.
It's incredible. A decade ago I was in uni telling a mate I fear we are approaching a day where I have to stop playing my favorite games, sports games, are they were no longer being made for how I enjoyed them. A decade on and the games I still play regularly are years old now. The most recent title I play regularly, ironically, is PES 2021. And even then I play it rather intermittently. I fully expect college football to be completely overrun by their ultiamte team made in a few years after goodwill has been built up from its initial releases.

These games aren't for me anymore. And that's ok.

Complete sidenote, even if I was interested in this game's offering I still wouldn't be playing because of the absolutely horrendous experience I had, connection wise, when I played this game. Idk if it was because of the time of night I was playing but the majority of the matches lagged out.

Do not blame konami about situation of eshameball blame community instead, if they offer shit and we as community consume that shit who is fault?
Most pes fans don't play efootball. Efootball universe ran a poll and most efootball players came over from Fifa most didn't even know what master league was. Efootball's main audience is the mobile players we're lucky there's still something on console.

It's incredible. A decade ago I was in uni telling a mate I fear we are approaching a day where I have to stop playing my favorite games, sports games, are they were no longer being made for how I enjoyed them. A decade on and the games I still play regularly are years old now. The most recent title I play regularly, ironically, is PES 2021. And even then I play it rather intermittently. I fully expect college football to be completely overrun by their ultiamte team made in a few years after goodwill has been built up from its initial releases.

These games aren't for me anymore. And that's ok.

Complete sidenote, even if I was interested in this game's offering I still wouldn't be playing because of the absolutely horrendous experience I had, connection wise, when I played this game. Idk if it was because of the time of night I was playing but the majority of the matches lagged out.
I remember when Pes 13 came out and it was basically the only game I played that year. Become A Legend was great and master league had added the copa libertadores. Some people might have forgotten but PES used to have a decent youth team system master league used to have depth and new features every year some where shit like the special boot boost but at least they were trying. Big signings had actual presentation cutscenes that made transfers feel special. Then Konami released pes 14 and Ultimate team really took off later that year. We complain about the lack of master league but it's been the same since 2014 they just added a few cutscenes in 2020. There's a huge market for an offline simulation football game with an in depth manager mode and if it wasn't for that horrible gameplay FIFA would fill that hole. Sad to see that a game whose identity was realistic gameplay and a strong community turn into a card collecting game. Anyway a new Messi card is about to be released and this one has 99 passing instead of 97 better get out the credit card.

What is the point in exclusive licensing on this? Im sure the Inter and Milan fans will be thrilled with all the things they can do on this now that their teams are locked in🙄
I often wonder the same thing, Konami don't want players exploring the offline portion of this game, the fact they haven't updated the difficulty or match time options tells you they've abadoned any vision for it, so what's the point in spending money on club licenses. FC25 would better benefit from them instead they have a fractured Serie A and Bayern can't have their stadium.

They want this to be a fantasy football/FUT clone so why not just scrap licensing clubs and fully embrace the fantasy kits and all star teams they want you to spend your money on.

I often wonder the same thing, Konami don't want players exploring the offline portion of this game, the fact they haven't updated the difficulty or match time options tells you they've abadoned any vision for it, so what's the point in spending money on club licenses. FC25 would better benefit from them instead they have a fractured Serie A and Bayern can't have their stadium.

They want this to be a fantasy football/FUT clone so why not just scrap licensing clubs and fully embrace the fantasy kits and all star teams they want you to spend your money on.
Konami right now

quote.jpg

Unfortunately this is what the new generation gamers want. They ask for free coins and 2008 ronaldo in any efootball videos. And they call the players as 'cards' which tells you everything

Unfortunately this is what the new generation gamers want. They ask for free coins and 2008 ronaldo in any efootball videos. And they call the players as 'cards' which tells you everything
But it's still football game and if they wouldn't like football, they wouldn't play it. But if they like football, why they like play it that way? Why they don't care about realism?

What is the point in exclusive licensing on this? Im sure the Inter and Milan fans will be thrilled with all the things they can do on this now that their teams are locked in🙄
Konami is the closest thing to a virtual terrorist that hijacks licenses wholesale, the good thing is that the clubs are realizing this and are contracting with EA regardless of the fact that it puts in less money than Coinami.

Konami is the closest thing to a virtual terrorist that hijacks licenses wholesale, the good thing is that the clubs are realizing this and are contracting with EA regardless of the fact that it puts in less money than Coinami.
It would all be fine if both games gave you the option to edit the unlicensed teams or even replace them with a created club.

You just can’t do anything offline and fun if your team’s exclusively licensed in this shite. I tried to do the ‘My league’ with Napoli but i can’t be bothered to mess around with cards and coins.

Last edited:
But it's still football game and if they wouldn't like football, they wouldn't play it. But if they like football, why they like play it that way? Why they don't care about realism?

Because times have changed. I guess many of Konamis and EAs traget audience aren't the same football fans as the majority of us is here in Evoweb.
I see lots of kids wearing Messi shirts from Inter Miami and Ronaldo shirts from Al-Whatever. They follow the superstars, regardless in what clown league they play, they don't follow teams anymore. Real football is boring to them and all they watch is Champions League, perhaps only the highlights on Tiktok. So there is no need for a company to make a realistic football simulation anymore. And I can't see this changing in the near future.

Because times have changed. I guess many of Konamis and EAs traget audience aren't the same football fans as the majority of us is here in Evoweb.
I see lots of kids wearing Messi shirts from Inter Miami and Ronaldo shirts from Al-Whatever. They follow the superstars, regardless in what clown league they play, they don't follow teams anymore. Real football is boring to them and all they watch is Champions League, perhaps only the highlights on Tiktok. So there is no need for a company to make a realistic football simulation anymore. And I can't see this changing in the near future.
Eventually these superstars will retire, then little Timmy will have to learn to watch a real football match.

I see FUMA has finally landed in the German 5th Division then. Have to laugh a bit at this explainer (from someone playing for 6 weeks) in a thread where many participants have been playing manual for years and years, well before the demo-like experience of eFootball came to be 😂

Incidentally, that's always a debated topic (the extent to which attributes are taken into account). I wouldn't confidently pronounce on that ("takes into account...completely") lol. But it's for this reason that many FUMA purists only use Triangle to play (vs., e.g., your 1%).

Just saw this now haven't checked back to evoweb for quite some time. After one of the updates, the normal pass was suddenly swapped with the triangle one for me. When I changed to fuma, the normal pass was applying curl automatically, then suddenly after an update it no longer worked. Tried the triangle pass, and it's now exactly how my normal pass was before. I have no idea wtf was going on or why Konami would swap their functions, or maybe it was a bug on my end? Currently I have swapped completely to triangle because the x pass is now manual while the triangle pass is now applying passing attribute and curl. I swear it literally swapped from one update to another for me.

Best thing is in my 1. season I made it to div1. In my 2. season I literally beat people in this very thread whining about "mobile, automated game, meta, ping pong passing, etc.". Some very loud people using the very things they complain daily in here.

Back
Top Bottom