eFootball (All Platforms)

If ML was arriving next week then reckon it would be paid content and would surely by now have some promotion for it. I know shadow dropping is a thing now, but in the case of this game them shadow dropping ML would likely mean it is total rubbish.

As soon as FUT became a thing in 2009, that is when the rot for these games started.

I know NBA, NFL, and NHL games have their own very serious issues, but when was the last time either of the two (only) football games truly innovated regards controls compared to those titles in other sports over the years? FIFA/PES/eFootball/Whatever really haven't asked more from a player as to how we play these games since the 90's. Analogue movement? That seems to be it.

I get why EA don't change it up, and it isn't because I am a big fan or anything; a huge audience there, so they are risk adverse.

Konami, on the other hand....

Seriously. Ever pick up any of these games latest offerings, or after a huge amount of time away and it is just...really easy? Really easy because it is the same demands being asked from me regards input/control like it was in the PS2 days.

7465b20281c176df1f1e175aa9d50c86.gif

By the way, those are the colors of Coop's players' cursors/bars. Maybe we will finally get co-op Lobbys/ Rooms/ Divisions/ Leagues and Challenges? Like the China version?

cabwxsp0hvoc1.png

new-co-op-room-mode-in-chinese-mobile-version-v0-uxcvcqx77lgc1.jpg

new-co-op-room-mode-in-chinese-mobile-version-v0-tax4hqx77lgc1.jpg

Any mobile game that release in china is completely different game than global version. I wouldnt even surprise if efootball chinese version had sun wukong in it.

Rumours are saying that new version of efootball is even more focused on mobile which is logic when 90% of his audience comes from mobile so were are those saying efootball was not a port from mobile to PC/Console?

Last edited:
Any mobile game that release in china is completely different game than global version. I wouldnt even surprise if efootball chinese version had sun wukong in it.
Yes... I know. Konami is using China as a closed testing ground, trying out different modes like the MyLeague mode. China had it a year before us, so I believe we will get some of those modes sooner or later.

No it isn't. Konami almost had nothing to do with it apart owning the "efootball" name. All these new modes in chinese efootball most likely will never come out for global version. They have very strict policy regarding any games that came out in their country.

Said many times, this game has amazing potential gameplay wise, all other stuff is lowest we ever get from Konami.
I can't understand why they decided to end the game we all love becouse these modes can co exist with their money making modes.
Few days ago I was fed up and removed the game from my ps5 becouse it looks low quality mobile game which is sad.
This time of the year we were all on a hype train but these time are long gone now.

View attachment 301154

WoW. More automated controls without an option for filtering it away from ranked games, events. This game keeps on getting worse and worse.
Lol, I come here from time to time to check the status of the game thinking “maybe there has been some improvements” but instead it seems to somehow keep getting worse in the most unexpected ways!

But I suppose this is something that has to do with mobile phone users, it has to be dumbed down even more (and more and more!) to be able to play it on a Nokia 3310.

Back
Top Bottom