eFootball (All Platforms)

Now I went to look back at efootball how there will be some "new" "Finesse Dribble" and "Physical Contact" and other things that have been seen. Really wow new... which were visible in 0.9. 😂 I have to admit that I really good that part from 0.9

1726057030992.png

Are your credit cards ready, boys? Double booster epics incoming, you can craft the second booster with 100 booster tokens. Why do I even bother...its on me...

By the way more cards and the mechanics of Strafe Dribbling, Protect and the assistance and cards and cards and cards. The game has potential, but Konami doesn't want to explore that potential.

Unlocked exhibition is all I wanted, this is great news.
Gameplay and AI on full manual are excellent already, if they don't screw it up with the update, I am really excited.
The new ball looks nice.
Same here mate. Yes, I want offline modes such as league and ML but exhibition isn't a bad experience by any means. It plays well at the moment and it's enjoyable.

Looking at the YouTube/social output today from Japan it looks like they're going in harder than ever on the gambling. My epilepsy meds got a right workout today watching some of that noise. 😵
It's so stupid that this shite is allowed when it's basically gambling for kids. I really hope the EU clamps down on these stupid micro transactions I know Belgium got rid of loot boxes and I hope that becomes a trend. Live service games are a cancer.

Forgetting all the other issues this game is facing for a moment and going all nostalgic.
Posting this like in the good old days, game release day, and first bits of screens and videos.
GXOv3R4X0AEdgVQ.jpg
Exhibition mode video and a couple of seconds of gameplay. I like how snappier movement seems and the way the final pass is received by the player before video gets cut off.

https://x.com/PesUniverse/status/1833995978401050700

I am truly amazed and shocked at the direction KONAMI has taken with eFootball 4.0.0. It seemed almost impossible after the changes they made over the last year. Basically, not only a 180° turn away from the super fast, ultra-assisted, ping-pong like gameplay that required zero skill to play, to something that practically feels and looks like PES. All of the new player animations, including shooting, make it feel like PES right away, and many goals and situations that were common in PES and what made the series what it used to be were impossible in eFootball but are now possible.

With all the recent announcements of changes based on user feedback, there was some hope that they would also listen to the players about the gameplay, but that they have done so with such a fundamental difference is astonishing. The gameplay feels even slower than 1.0.0, which along with the new player animations is one of the main reasons why it feels so much like PES.

Visiting this thread is almost like a schizophrenic experience.

All the ML rumors, hints, hope, smoke, and mirrors (only for a glimmer of hope appearing once in a while) are really a rollercoaster of expectations we users don't deserve, It's like they're messing with us on purpose.

This "grey area" is really frustrating, not to mention infuriating.

Oh well. I guess I'll come back in a month or so. 🤷‍♂️

For now, back to real offline PES adventures.

Im just glad there is a designated 'exhibition' mode with all settings available/unlocked. Finally!!!
Just had a few games.. even Legend is available. Feels good. Noticed the game actually looks better than before.. lighting/grass etc. Hard to put a finger on it, but things looks sharper as well, resolution wise. Btw, im playing at 1080p @ 240hz on my projector... looks good!!!

Im just glad there is a designated 'exhibition' mode with all settings available/unlocked. Finally!!!
Just had a few games.. even Legend is available. Feels good. Noticed the game actually looks better than before.. lighting/grass etc. Hard to put a finger on it, but things looks sharper as well, resolution wise. Btw, im playing at 1080p @ 240hz on my projector... looks good!!!
Ngl for me the gameplay feels better than eFootball 2024, i really enjoying it, but Edit Mode is a must tbh

guys.. to be honest, i really liked the gameplay. i'd want to play master league with this gameplay :').

(shadows are still not sharp btw)

Cards and business model aside, the gameplay experience has been wonderful for me, honestly I’m so happy! The weight of the players, movement, ball physics, first touch, passing etc

Very very happy!

Last edited:
Forgetting all the other issues this game is facing for a moment and going all nostalgic.
Posting this like in the good old days, game release day, and first bits of screens and videos.
View attachment 301548
Exhibition mode video and a couple of seconds of gameplay. I like how snappier movement seems and the way the final pass is received by the player before video gets cut off.

https://x.com/PesUniverse/status/1833995978401050700
Is it close to the graphic shown in the teaser of 2021 ?

I also think the Gameplay ist Not Bad and Has a Lot of Potential. What Ruins it for me is the fact that Goalkeepers wont leave their Line.
I agree with this, the goalkeepers look unnatural, staying always on the line and sometimes conceding goals from shots in the middle of the net.
Other than that I'm alsо liking the gameplay and its fluidity. There is still some noticeable skating and the new finesse dribble looks like a move from fifa.
Still hoping for some visual or at least turf improvements that could make the game more enjoyable to play.

Back
Top Bottom