eFootball (All Platforms)

just-announced-2025-packs-v0-132vdh5ugrnd1.jpg
Another shiny messi card they can still make the number 30 debut season Messi or the turtle neck 2012 Messi. This is what this game is about releasing Messi cards.

View attachment 301154

WoW. More automated controls without an option for filtering it away from ranked games, events. This game keeps on getting worse and worse.
After Messi's terrible triple chin pic, this looks bad too !!!.. Yes, I understand them, because 99% of people who buy coins and open packs are awful players in the first place, apparently Konami wants to help them more.

It definitely is interesting. I would have expected them to have an unlock for 5 dollars for all teams, so offering all teams that are in the game for free is an interesting move. Kick Off/exhibition modes in football games usually have a lot of players so I could see them expanding their player base this way.

SOS! I accidentally uninstalled eFootball pes2021 from my inventory of steam, and now I want to reinstall it, but it is no longer available on steam, so how can I recover and reinstall the game?

SOS! I accidentally uninstalled eFootball pes2021 from my inventory of steam, and now I want to reinstall it, but it is no longer available on steam, so how can I recover and reinstall the game?
Wrong thread... but an uninstall doesnt mean u can't reinstall it. If you purchased it, and then uninstalled it, then u can reinstall it.

When I hear a little better news about the offline mode and some things are happening that are more "important" for offline mode, even though they were in version 0.9, I just think that it is a little closer to the master league. 😂🤔

Back
Top Bottom