eFootball (All Platforms)

I noticed that under loan players you will find all the authentic players of the team you're playing with
What loan players? Where is that? I only have subs and reserves in my gameplan as normal. If u mean swapping the squad for authentic players during team selection its not a thing in My League.

And even a Ross County squad is 200k gp to play Scottish league 😡 and you cant even play this mode in coop 😡

Last edited:
Move over onto 'exchange items' screen and select players to loan under the ad hoc tab
Jesus christ who the f designs these menus….

But this is still bullshit i dont have the my league points to loan the entire authentic squad. Konami can do a favour….

AND THE LOAN IS 10 GAMES. Go to hell.

This mode worth NOTHING for the offline players.

Last edited:
As expected the "my league" mode is just a way to promote the main game mode of the game (dream team). Nice try KOINAMI :)
It's funny that you can replace every team with every other team, e.g. replace an EPL team with Bayern Munich :D

As expected the "my league" mode is just a way to promote the main game mode of the game (dream team). Nice try KOINAMI :)
It's funny that you can replace every team with every other team, e.g. replace an EPL team with Bayern Munich :D
Efootball is all about dream team

My League mode is decent going for me.

I just signed a bunch of prospects/reliable veterans from standard player list that were low-mid 70 ovr for buttons then have gone for it. Trying not to use exp. points on any of them bar a odd level or two. You can sign the entire squad you are replacing for peanuts from the standard player list with GP if you pick pretty much anyone apart from the big boys. Not getting the hate for it, tbh. It seems very flexible as how you can play it regards challenge. And I will say the unpopular thing that a baseline passable single player mode has arrived and has cost me £0.00 to get involved in.

It will kill a few hours or so when I'm in the mood.

Jesus christ who the f designs these menus….

But this is still bullshit i dont have the my league points to loan the entire authentic squad. Konami can do a favour….

AND THE LOAN IS 10 GAMES. Go to hell.

This mode worth NOTHING for the offline players.
You can literally sign the default players from the Standard Player list with GP. Unless you are going City or something you are gonna be a couple hundred thousand GP for a passable squad. The players can still 'develop' too. You can completely ignore the Loan List if you want. Can ignore everything to do with the My League points, though the odd spend on normal/improved condition if your squad gets done over by the weekly update might be a goto now and then. All the other My League points stuff is more for players looking to make it easier, but you are under no obligation to use them.

It is rather flexible how you can approach it. Can set-up a proper challenge for yourself.

I played a bit of MyLeague last night. I could've sworn I got to pick an original team. But I may be getting it wrong as a) I was juggling a baby at the time and b) my Dream Team is literally the Aberdeen squad so I wouldn't have noticed the difference.

Yeah, it autmatically takes your first 11 and subs from your Dream Team squad as default.

The game pretty much farts out GP pretty much whenever you switch it on, or do the v. AI weekly challenges, so unless you want to be authentic City or something yer gonna get the the default squad for buttons, or approach it like Master League and just sign a bunch of gems/veterans with very little effort.

It is growing on me more and more. I picked the French League as it's fully licensed bar one team or something. Just a damn shame we still can't change time of day and stadium in this mode, although at least the time of day varies. Stadium Akron at day time is great as the pitch covered with shadow. Hmmmm, maybe I will just go Guadlajara instead so as my home games are there.

Overall yes, seeing it as what it is: a free League mode against AI that you don't have to pay for, I see myself having some fun with a team and leveling up players.

It seems like Master League light without Transfers happening but as a Free Single Player mode it is okay.

Still hope for a full Master League

Sorry for the double posts!

Yeah, Master League Lite is a decent way to approach it, I'd say. Just have a trawl through the Standard Player list and aim for players in the low-mid 70ovr (even lower if spot a proper wee gem/veteran) and restrict yourself from using trainers or levelling up too frequently and you are getting a 'Master League Lite' experience.

Maybe there is too much flexibility, but Master League veterans can pretty much set-up a thoroughly decent challenge for themselves to kill some time if they fancy it.

You can literally sign the default players from the Standard Player list with GP. Unless you are going City or something you are gonna be a couple hundred thousand GP for a passable squad. The players can still 'develop' too. You can completely ignore the Loan List if you want. Can ignore everything to do with the My League points, though the odd spend on normal/improved condition if your squad gets done over by the weekly update might be a goto now and then. All the other My League points stuff is more for players looking to make it easier, but you are under no obligation to use them.

It is rather flexible how you can approach it. Can set-up a proper challenge for yourself.
Its a pain in the ass workaround. Forcing me to gather GP for full immersion. Imagine you have to do the same for ML…right!

I played 5 games on MyLeague in the J League 2 division. I might be getting sacked, lol.

I still struggle to beat the AI playing on FUMA. I switch between Top Player and Superstar. I have issues with the play style of the AI as it is all too similar. It doesn’t matter what team you play, they are far too good for the standard of the players in the team. That being said, I still enjoying playing the AI because of the challenge. I can seem to ignore the lack of realism because I still consider these AI modes as the ‘side game’ to DreamTeam PvP.

ML will be a big turn off though if this AI play style is dropped into that mode. I really hope the AI works off stats/attributes as at the moment the JLeague2 players (just for example) are far too good than they should be. I shouldn’t need a 100 rated Mbappe in my team to have some success against teams that are weak on paper.

It kinda works for me at the moment though as I just see these modes as the side games to level up your team for the main game. That’s just how I see it. We have to wait and see how ML is delivered. Perhaps it comes as a complete standalone package with edit mode. I would guess that they want to keep edit mode away from DreamTeam.

Last edited:
I played 5 games on MyLeague in the J League 2 division. I might be getting sacked, lol.

I still struggle to beat the AI playing on FUMA. I switch between Top Player and Superstar. I have issues with the play style of the AI as it is all too similar. It doesn’t matter what team you play, they are far too good for the standard of the players in the team. That being said, I still enjoying playing the AI because of the challenge. I can seem to ignore the lack of realism because I still consider these AI modes as the ‘side game’ to DreamTeam PvP.

ML will be a big turn off though if this AI play style is dropped into that mode. I really hope the AI works off stats/attributes as at the moment the JLeague2 players (just for example) are far too good than they should be. I shouldn’t need a 100 rated Mbappe in my team to have some success against teams that are weak on paper.

It kinda works for me at the moment though as I just see these modes as the side games to level up your team for the main game. That’s just how I see it. We have to wait and see how ML is delivered. Perhaps it comes as a complete standalone package with edit mode. I would guess that they want to keep edit mode away from DreamTeam.
Same, 5 games played against AI, 5 games completely trashed by the AI
Every time they counter you just can’t defend on it

Its a pain in the ass workaround. Forcing me to gather GP for full immersion. Imagine you have to do the same for ML…right!

Took me like 15 minutes to shop for players I wanted.

If you want the entire default squad you can filter the search and have it done in mere minutes, but if if this is too much then maybe give it a pass then.

Took me like 15 minutes to shop for players I wanted.

If you want the entire default squad you can filter the search and have it done in mere minutes, but if if this is too much then maybe give it a pass then.
Well i could start 1 team but what if tomorrow i want to play a different one? I have no GP. Its not sufficient. Its a Dream Team mode still not an offline mode.

Unlucky m8, hopefully you kick on
Well i guess i can think of it as a manager simulator where i cant afford being in a big league. Once i gather enough money (to afford the real squad) i might move to a bigger league/team.

So who plays this on pc you can have modded kits? So u can play EPL fully licensed for example?

Yes you can have modded kits. Use Endos mod for it
I install it on pc again and i sell my dream team squad and see which bigger team i can buy on pc then.
In the meantime on ps4 Ross County is a pain to play with 😅 two games 1 points but the second game we had a nice come back and a double from our striker.

I genuinely felt a bit excited when I saw what this MyLeague mode was... I mean, it was the return of League mode! At least it kind of was... but of course, I'm too old to still fall for Konami's BS, and still I did... I went ahead, started up eFootball, went through the hassle of building a squad with the players of the club I picked so it'd be at least a little bit authentic, only to realize you can barely change any settings at all, there are no goals and/or assists count... and we can't play cooperatively... I was so excited to finally play a proper offline eFootball mode with my dad, and yet... it's single-player only, no way to add another local player to the same side at all to play with the club we support in a proper Brazilian League season... FUCK YOU, KONAMI. Again they get everything *barely* right, *almost* what we wanted, and then after the pass is made, the GK already beaten, all you need to do is tap it in! And they kick it over the net, always...

I install it on pc again and i sell my dream team squad and see which bigger team i can buy on pc then.
In the meantime on ps4 Ross County is a pain to play with 😅 two games 1 points but the second game we had a nice come back and a double from our striker.
Lol i thought you were the yellow team at first cuz those goals are nice. If you play on pc you can use Bogo36 graphic enhancement too it makes the game looks better

Back
Top Bottom