eFootball (All Platforms)

Lol i thought you were the yellow team at first cuz those goals are nice. If you play on pc you can use Bogo36 graphic enhancement too it makes the game looks better
AI plays surprisingly varied football. My mind is still locked on the pvp style where opposition focuses on 2-3 meta attacks.
I have started a Manchester United MyLeague on PC where i only do the management part and let AI controll the play. To get the full ETH experience. With kits,but i will look for the graphic patch then too thanks! Unfortunately i loaned 9 players there for the club so those are OP :( still drew with Luton in the first game.

I install it on pc again and i sell my dream team squad and see which bigger team i can buy on pc then.
In the meantime on ps4 Ross County is a pain to play with 😅 two games 1 points but the second game we had a nice come back and a double from our striker.

Konami wasted these AI on f2p game.

very limited offline content & modding capabilities, smh.

What tactic you're using? Im thinking of playing using mid table team like fulham or chelsea
I got ETH as a manager. His most efficient with long ball counter. But im using Out Wide in the main tactics (4-2-1-3) and a modified version of that with Quick Counter ( 2-2-3-3) with the Full backs pushing up to SMFs. And im not playing B. Fernandes, Varane, Sancho, Martial, Rashford. :LMAO: Maybe i should tho.

I got ETH as a manager. His most efficient with long ball counter. But im using Out Wide in the main tactics (4-2-1-3) and a modified version of that with Quick Counter ( 2-2-3-3) with the Full backs pushing up to SMFs. And im not playing B. Fernandes, Varane, Sancho, Martial, Rashford. :LMAO: Maybe i should tho.
You can try applying tight marking to your opponent's cf its very effective to cut off passes or prevent him from turning

I personally don't see why people are praising the gameplay so much the biggest improvement is that the animation are more fluid and less robotic and there's more variety in the way the AI attacks but AI defending is where this game fails horribly. Dribbling is so good and easy in this game because on superstar and legendary especially the AI just charge at you constantly and it seems that they have infinite stamina because there's never any signs of fatigue. I played a match vs Luton on legendary and won 2-1 but Chong was playing like Kante. The best version of this game gameplay wise was the 1.0 version every other version has just been konami playing around with gameplay sliders and can someone take Konami's team outside to see how actual grass looks like.

It was 1-1. Odegaard scored a worldie from 25y.
Next vs Bournemouth was 3-3.
Against Brentford was the first win 2-1.

I swear the user AI is more stupid. Lower teams ai do such combinations and clever individual moves my players do not attempt despite the higher rating.
This is what I'm saying since when can Luton play Tiki taka and pass it from the back every team plays the exact same way in my experience. Master League would be really boring on this.

This is what I'm saying since when can Luton play Tiki taka and pass it from the back every team plays the exact same way in my experience. Master League would be really boring on this.
I think the tactics are pure shit. They are so limited. We need what FIFA had where you can instruct players in attack and in defence what to do. Also we need the scales back for build up speed, short pass-long pass, chance creation same as in FIFA was.

I think the tactics are pure shit. They are so limited. We need what FIFA had where you can instruct players in attack and in defence what to do. Also we need the scales back for build up speed, short pass-long pass, chance creation same as in FIFA was.
Hey, mate!
I know you play fully with no interface + manual control, the same like me.
Let's play somehow a couple of matches?

Just tried the new version and My League mode, but no way playing so fast. Is there a way to change game speed? Fuma players is impossible in 0.
Thanks¡
Cheers

Just tried the new version and My League mode, but no way playing so fast. Is there a way to change game speed? Fuma players is impossible in 0.
Thanks¡
Cheers
You should be able to change it before a match, but I'm not sure if it's also the case within "My League":
https://ibb.co/KKRwShW ("Spielgeschwindigkeit" means "Game Speed").

btw: I'm also playing FUMA, but now I'm used to the fast paced gameplay. Right now I'm playing again in Division 3, but it's freaking hard playing against pass level 1 or 2, you've to defend really good. Also these automatic shoots are way too overpowered, but again, you've to somehow defend them, but it's quite hard when the pace is that high :D

Is there a way to lunch eFootball 2024 because it is not starting on my laptop from steam and the other games works fine .. How can i fix this issue?

"Teamplay Fun", really ? Fun ? I play with average Dreamteam "max 80" in FUMA with my teammate and we play only against FUTO with players at 104 !!
We really need a filter (for passes en shoots) or team level or just maybe with real teams...

Playing as Nottingham forest in myleague they have many giant players that i can take advantage of especially in crossing and set pieces. You might already know this but you should set your tall players such as CBs to join attack on corner or set piece.
IMG_20231212_031332.jpg

No edit mode no fun, but maaybe this myleague thing is a small good step towards having it all back again like we used to (somewhere in 2033).

After playing enough matches on brazilian league, I came to the conclusion that Professional is definetly the sweet spot as a manual player.

Top player already feels like superstar dificult from others years.

On Professional CPU still very smart with varied attacking plays and the way CPU dribbles is a thing of beauty.

Contrary to higher dificulty evels, there are actually space to create and explore on Professional, your players can outpace defenders in a fair way, your crosses are not always blocked etc.

Lesser teams have their weakness and the strongest are not ubbeatable making plays that you know they will put the ball in no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom