eFootball (All Platforms)

No it doesn't. But again I paid 0 Euros for this.

Would I have paid money for it then yes I would be disappointed that there are no stats etc.

But since I got it for Free and can play a couple of League matches for fun, not disappointed.

If you are disappointed by it I respect your opinion, but for me I am having fun with some nice matches against the AI and leveling up players.
Efootball is general is a disappointment does not Matter free to play its bullshit killing pes franchise

Efootball is general is a disappointment does not Matter free to play its bullshit killing pes franchise
So here is where I beg to differ:

I still would like a full fledged Master League and a full PES like game. And would also be willing to spend money for it.

But why should I be disappointed if for absolutely free I get to enjoy some gameplay I like and play league matches. Have some goals to fulfill and some fun football matches in my spare free time against the AI, without having to spend any money on it.

You can still want a full PES and also enjoy My league for what it is: a free light League mode. Which is what I do. I play matches, I have fun. That's it.

No it doesn't. But again I paid 0 Euros for this.

Would I have paid money for it then yes I would be disappointed that there are no stats etc.

But since I got it for Free and can play a couple of League matches for fun, not disappointed.

If you are disappointed by it I respect your opinion, but for me I am having fun with some nice matches against the AI and leveling up players.

This is where i'm at, and the game plays FAR better than the shite EA are charging £70 for. Yes it's a feature rich game but in less than 10mins i'm bored.

New update... I like it.. well gameplay wise. 2 things that stood out to me immediately... On Superstar... 1. It's easier to defend.. finally the ai dribbling isnt so damn overpowered..and its just easier to dispossess the dribbling cpu. This was definitely welcomed... how are you guys finding this??

and 2. Ive seen more variety of my keeper saves... including more variety on how the cpu actually shoots at my keeper. Looks improved...

Im really liking the feel of this game!!! And, not sure if Endo's pre existing files have been wiped over, or still exist, but the grass looks better in every stadium ive played in.. more lush (i do use reshade, which increases saturation etc.) but definitely looking better than before the update.
20231207215939_1.jpg 20231207221417_1.jpg

Yeah it sucks cause i like a challenge. Let's hope it's not a start of nerfing AI abilities, i don't like it.

Not liking manual pass level 1, you try to pass the ball into space and instead it goes directly to the players feet, they need to fix that up, animations feel a bit too quick at times, not quite there for me yet
Level 4 is completely manual. Level 1 is the most assisted

Scored some nice goals in my league. I enjoy the gameplay.

But they could do better with the mode its pretty basic. My main problem is every match i play was at default efootball stadium. Why cant we change the stadium before a match?

Scored some nice goals in my league. I enjoy the gameplay.

But they could do better with the mode its pretty basic. My main problem is every match i play was at default efootball stadium. Why cant we change the stadium before a match?
It depends on the base team you select. I started with Corinthians and play home at their stadium then away matches at the in-game available Brazilian stadiums

Yeah it sucks cause i like a challenge. Let's hope it's not a start of nerfing AI abilities, i don't like it.
Superstar ai is still best we've seen in terms of what cpu ai is willing to do to score. Variety pretty damn amazing, and loving the fact that good dribbling speedsters actually take u on. But this existed last version,.. Just that often, it was too hard to disposess the attacking cpu, even with what seemed to be a well times press of standing tackle. They'd just run through u. Now a well timed tackle, particularly when cpu hasn't got close ball control, actually works.... So now it seems more based on how well the user/p1 times and positions tackles to disposess the ball. Thats how it should be. What are peoples thoughts on defending in this version? For me its improved for sure..

I seem to find playing on +1 speed is better than 0. More responsive feel and more fun to dribble past defenders. Interested to see how others think about that.
I play on zoomed out cameras (Dynamic Wide 0,10 or Wide 0,10,3)

been a few months since I played, and really happy with this update. Gameplay improved and My League is just what I needed!

Still lacking in the visuals front, wish there was accumulated fatigue and edit mode, but very happy right now.

I seem to find playing on +1 speed is better than 0. More responsive feel and more fun to dribble past defenders. Interested to see how others think about that.
I play on zoomed out cameras (Dynamic Wide 0,10 or Wide 0,10,3)
I prefer player's movement on 0 speed and ball physic on +1 speed. The ball physic on +1 is similar to pes 21's ball physic

Yay, you can play with your magical players in Serie A.
So this means since i dont have GP i have to build the weakest team of that league or one league below (if available) to make it somewhat authentic.
Unfortunately this is the case, we cant play this mode with an authentic team.

Other question is how the F can i play coop?

Unfortunately this is the case, we cant play this mode with an authentic team.

Other question is how the F can i play coop?
Well I am playing with the current Man United Squad that I bought for GP.

So with a bit of workaround I can play with an authentic team.

So far still enjoying the gameplay against the AI. Had a nice nail-biter victory against Liverpool

Played for about 2 hours straight today, purely on trial games, full manual and superstar. This gameplay is amazing... its improved yet again, and most notable improvments:
1. Smooth as silk.. everything feels and flows so nicely. There is a great freedom and momentum to this game and I reckon it has to do with improved/better transitions of animations, particularly when players recieve a ball and then move in a particular direction. Hard to explain, but even controlling the ball and dribbling feels more natural.

2. Defending has definitely improved.. you no longer feel cheated, as now there are real opportunities to do a well-timed tackle (including sliding tackles) and steal the ball from the cpu opponent. Previous version just felt way too overpowered (the cpu too overpowered, and almost impossible to dispossess). Now Superstar feels just right.. as the cpu attacking players still offer an awesome challenge, performing some magical dribbling to get past you. As in real life, the cpu also makes more errors with its passing, as ive seen many more intercepts in this version - ie. good defensive pressure and pressing, and closing down in groups, can force the cpu to make more errors. Overall, it just feels i have way more control with how my players defend.. due to the above reason, but also everything feels so much more responsive.

3. As just mentioned, everything feels more responsive than in pervious version, including both defensively and on the ball attacking. You feel more in control in this version.

4. Ive definitely seen more variation in shots on goal (from me and the attacking cpu), and an increase in variation of keeper saves. Keepers look more natural in this version.

Im going to start my league soon, probably buy (with my freely acquired e coins or whatever they are called) a serie-a team and start in that league. I'll probably try TOP PLAYER though, just to compare the difference with superstar in trial mode.
Anyways, this game has gotten better, easily the best gameplay of any football game ive ever played. Feels so good on the ball, and now defending as well. And its easily the best looking (most natural) football game out there, so smooth and paced perfectly. Im just dying for the update that'll fix net physics, add to visual optimization, and a proper offline mode.

Are you guys enjoying this sucker?? Its fkn awesome!!!

Last edited:
Well I am playing with the current Man United Squad that I bought for GP.

So with a bit of workaround I can play with an authentic team.

So far still enjoying the gameplay against the AI. Had a nice nail-biter victory against Liverpool
Its good that we can pick any league for My League. Not good that you have to buy the players to have an authentic experience but...kinda fun also as i cant choose Liverpool so i have to settle a cheap budget team to compete. :D
However kit importing would have been nice :( i cant play no kit games. Damn you Konami...for the 1000th time.
You can play coop even if you're single in the coop event. Create a room and just proceed. You will be paired with strangers and play against another strangers
So its not possible in competitions, events? Only in rooms? And is it on couch coop or can i add a friend from online?
Sorry for the lot of questions...im at work cant check it...

Its good that we can pick any league for My League. Not good that you have to buy the players to have an authentic experience but...kinda fun also as i cant choose Liverpool so i have to settle a cheap budget team to compete. :D
However kit importing would have been nice :( i cant play no kit games. Damn you Konami...for the 1000th time.

So its not possible in competitions, events? Only in rooms? And is it on couch coop or can i add a friend from online?
Sorry for the lot of questions...im at work cant check it...
The coop mode is in the dream team event. You can play solo(you will be paired with stranger) or you can add online friends as your teammates. Then you proceed to find random opponents.

Back
Top Bottom