eFootball (All Platforms)

I aways think the same thing...If I was multimillionaire I would buy it and make the best football game ever and take away everything from EA because eFootball has a great foundation and it's just to build on it...OK time to wake up LOL
You'd need to be a multibillionaire to take everything EA have... 😂

I aways think the same thing...If I was multimillionaire I would buy it and make the best football game ever and take away everything from EA because eFootball has a great foundation and it's just to build on it...OK time to wake up LOL
You'd need to be a multibillionaire to take everything EA have... 😂
It wouldn't even be needed as long as we have a PROPER EDITOR BUILT IN LIKE PES HAS HAD FOR LITERAL DECADES. I still can't believe its been 2 years since eFootball came out and you can't even change club names or mess around with a simple kit editor to at least try to recreate kits accurately... Konami genuinely frustrate me so much, after 2 years we have something that actually plays decent, better than FOX Engine PES in a lot of places, and there's STILL NO EDITOR OR LEAGUE/CUP THAT PES HAD SINCE THE PS1/PS2 DAYS. I resent them so much...

It wouldn't even be needed as long as we have a PROPER EDITOR BUILT IN LIKE PES HAS HAD FOR LITERAL DECADES. I still can't believe its been 2 years since eFootball came out and you can't even change club names or mess around with a simple kit editor to at least try to recreate kits accurately... Konami genuinely frustrate me so much, after 2 years we have something that actually plays decent, better than FOX Engine PES in a lot of places, and there's STILL NO EDITOR OR LEAGUE/CUP THAT PES HAD SINCE THE PS1/PS2 DAYS. I resent them so much...
You guys keep forgetting a fundamental thing about eFootball - it isn't PES.

It was originally called New Football game, it looked like absolute a** and it was made to be cross compatible with mobile versions. PES was taken out back, shot in the head, and all its modes died with it.

It's like if whoever prints Playboy magazine said it's done with female nudity and is only printing a magazine about garden furniture. You would probably not be subscribing to that hoping that someday it will just have a fully nude Scarlett Johansson poster because the publisher used to print stuff like that.

But that's exactly where some of you are with eFootball.

Back on the day, we had both PES and ISS. Why not thar again. Keep eFootball, but have another game alongside it purely for single player. Have it with the same system as eFootball, where you maybe pay $15 a season for a fully updated roster every year. Have like $5 for an additional 25 or 50 kit slots in edit mode, stuff like that. Then Konami still get their cash, but those of us who stuck with them all these years get something to play.

I love how the gameplay is developing in eFootball, but logging in last week and on the front screen was a huge headline:

BLACK FRIDAY SALE.

This was followed by the usual pictures and sound effects of coins.

If you didn't know this was a football game, you'd think it was a betting company's front screen. Or maybe a crypto currency dealer.

It's just hideous.

After so many years, I've decided to give eFootball a try and I don't think I'll ever go back to PES 2021.

Don't get me wrong, I think eFootball (2024 in this instance) is truly lack of contents, therefore I might give FC 24 a try.

I guess the graphic is the one that I don't think I can ever go back to PES 2021, even with all those community faces.

I totally agree. Even with the unnacceptable lacks we all know, this game has the best gameplay I've ever tested. It's hard to see that such a great potential is in hands of people with no interest in old school gamers and offline modes, but I really don't see any way back to PES21 o PES20. I have enjoyed them both a lot, but now I can't stand with the gameplay and overall saturated appearence on the pitch. In fact, there is more chance I go back to PES17 and 16, they are still briliant.

And I have to face it: I still have some hope in future updates, Will see.

Is there no normal team in eFootball 2024? all user teams are star-studded LOL
Literally 100% of all that I've encountered so far have Jude Bellingham, Mbappe (it's like a MUST) and 11 players from the team are all POTW 95++ rated.

Do I have to spend money to get a decent play? This is worse than PES 2021 Legend mode hahaha

Literally 100% of all that I've encountered so far have Jude Bellingham, Mbappe (it's like a MUST) and 11 players from the team are all POTW 95++ rated.

Do I have to spend money to get a decent play? This is worse than PES 2021 Legend mode hahaha
My current custom dream teams.
I play with that teams in online divisions with the fully manual control.
But not so successfully. :)

eFootball_2023_11_22_18_19_43_381.jpgeFootball_2023_11_22_18_54_00_637.jpgeFootball_2023_11_22_18_20_03_068.jpgeFootball_2023_11_22_18_19_01_956.jpgeFootball_2023_11_22_18_39_57_821.jpgeFootball_2023_11_29_20_05_49_321.jpgDesktop_2023_11_28_20_37_35_005.jpg

By the way, I'm glad to see you here.
How are you my brother? :)

Last edited:
I play with that teams in online divisions with the fully manual control.
But not so successfully. :)
with that team, I only have respect for you.
I too would like no Mbappe, CR7 and beat star-studded team but so far, no good haha
imagine the feeling when you use (Kawasaki Frontale) and beat a team with Courtois in GK, van Dijk/de Ligt in DF, Bellingham/Pedri in MF, CR7/Mbappe in FW.

Is Chelsea licensed in eFootball 2024? from memory, it was only Man Utd & Arsenal in English League 1.
Is there any trick to do this or Chelsea is licensed in eFootball 2024? I'm old now, I have vague memory, don't judge LOL

By the way, I'm glad to see you here.
How are you my brother? :)
I am glad to see you too, my bro.
It has been a while.
I hope you are well.

with that team, I only have respect for you.
I too would like no Mbappe, CR7 and beat star-studded team but so far, no good haha
imagine the feeling when you use (Kawasaki Frontale) and beat a team with Courtois in GK, van Dijk/de Ligt in DF, Bellingham/Pedri in MF, CR7/Mbappe in FW.
Yeah, this happens sometimes. :TU:

Is Chelsea licensed in eFootball 2024? from memory, it was only Man Utd & Arsenal in English League 1.
Is there any trick to do this or Chelsea is licensed in eFootball 2024? I'm old now, I have vague memory, don't judge LOL
You're right.
Chelsea has no license in EF24.
But, if you have PC Steam version, you can use the mod.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/epatch-2024-v8-0-for-efootball-presented-by-mody-99.94818/
or
https://evoweb.uk/threads/evomod-2024-update-3-released-post-388.95448/

Best wishes and kind regards!

For me it's annoying that they've always the best players AND are playing with automatic passes (level 1 or 2) and automatic shooting. So at some positions they're scoring automatically.
I'm sometimes really struggling to get a ball in against those strong keepers and to be honest, I feel like manual shootings are disadvantaged. Even if you 're using a curled shoot within the box the keeper gets it sometimes. On the other side they're in like 95%.
But it is how it is :D

Sometimes I'm playing the events, then there's no Mbappe & Co (e.g. currently the mexican event), completely different game.

MINIGAME AND MATCHMAKING
A first rather unexpected novelty is the introduction of a new mini-game to enjoy when logging into eFootball 2024. In this case, it's a new mini-game in which users will be able to take one penalty a day. If they score, they will climb the monthly leaderboard, unlocking rewards such as GP, eFootball points and even Big Team cards for the Dream Team along a grid. In addition, a new format has been added for matchmaking in the eFootball League: 4 levels for matching, 3 levels per level plus a separate Tutorial level (level 10). The scale will have ten levels, with 10 being the lowest and 1 the highest.

10 - tutorials
7, 8, 9 - beginners
4, 5, 6 - intermediate
3, 2, 1 - advanced
This, explains the Japanese developer, will prevent lower-level players from being paired with more experienced players.

MY LEAGUE MODE -
The biggest surprise is inevitably the new game mode called My League. My League allows users to play the annual season using the Dream Team and their own created team. Players will also be able to see the rankings of other teams in the same league, with the rankings being updated throughout the season. The seasons will consist of 36-38 games and users will face a strong team every 5 games. There will be no limit to the number of times you can play the mode. Finally, a detail that Konami is keen to stress: the weather will change throughout the season and ad hoc cutscenes will be introduced to increase immersion. More details about the v3.2.0 update and the mode will be revealed this Thursday.

Link: https://esports.gazzetta.it/gaming/...all-2024-v3-2-0-my-league-novita-update-94828

Undoubtedly a precursor to putting a pay mode side by side with it if they have not done so already.
99p per penalty opportunity or something along those lines.

MINIGAME AND MATCHMAKING
A first rather unexpected novelty is the introduction of a new mini-game to enjoy when logging into eFootball 2024. In this case, it's a new mini-game in which users will be able to take one penalty a day. If they score, they will climb the monthly leaderboard, unlocking rewards such as GP, eFootball points and even Big Team cards for the Dream Team along a grid. In addition, a new format has been added for matchmaking in the eFootball League: 4 levels for matching, 3 levels per level plus a separate Tutorial level (level 10). The scale will have ten levels, with 10 being the lowest and 1 the highest.

10 - tutorials
7, 8, 9 - beginners
4, 5, 6 - intermediate
3, 2, 1 - advanced
This, explains the Japanese developer, will prevent lower-level players from being paired with more experienced players.

MY LEAGUE MODE -
The biggest surprise is inevitably the new game mode called My League. My League allows users to play the annual season using the Dream Team and their own created team. Players will also be able to see the rankings of other teams in the same league, with the rankings being updated throughout the season. The seasons will consist of 36-38 games and users will face a strong team every 5 games. There will be no limit to the number of times you can play the mode. Finally, a detail that Konami is keen to stress: the weather will change throughout the season and ad hoc cutscenes will be introduced to increase immersion. More details about the v3.2.0 update and the mode will be revealed this Thursday.

Link: https://esports.gazzetta.it/gaming/...all-2024-v3-2-0-my-league-novita-update-94828
So an online league mode and probably not all teams are playable like offline

Hello everyone, in good ol' PES you could create different "setting slots" and name them. Since all my friends use a different button setups I used to create a settings slot for each and everyone of them and name them accordingly ("Fredrik", "Christian", etc.) and then you could pick whatever settings you wanted to use when you chose sides. Very convenient.

in eFootball it seems like you can't name the different "setting slots" and you seemingly can't pick which one you want to use either when you choose sides, so if you have two controllers connected you can only use the settings for controller 1 or 2.

Does anyone know any way to work around this?

Attachments

• efootball.exe Screenshot 2023.12.04 - 18.10.55.92.png
    efootball.exe Screenshot 2023.12.04 - 18.10.55.92.png
    111 KB · Views: 26
  • efootball.exe Screenshot 2023.12.04 - 18.14.15.75.png
    efootball.exe Screenshot 2023.12.04 - 18.14.15.75.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
So basically you need to buy for example the AC Milan squad with GP in Dream Team and then play the Italian league with them
If you want to have a realistic approach, I guess yes, that's the way to go.

But is it really the case that we've to use our dream team?
So e.g. assume we're playing the english league, having Haaland & Salah in our dream team. Now what happens when we face Manchester City (Haaland) or Liverpool (Salah) in "My League" mode? Will these players be available multiple times (like it is in online mode where Mbappe is fighting against Mbappe :D)?

Sounds to me like they're trying to get you in "Dream Team" mode so you can build up your team for "My League" mode. I don't like this approach to be honest, but let's see what it really is about :D

Back
Top Bottom