eFootball (All Platforms)

Whoever came up with loot boxes should probably be considered on the same level as Albert Einstein. How can you spend over 2,000 dollars on duplicate Messi cards that's more money than your whole console cost and it can buy you over 20 better games than this glorified demo. Hopefully this guy is trolling because that's really grim.

Joined efootball reddit for some ML rumors but all goes there is "this Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar/Haaland/XYZ card better than last week?" and people get into this #hit deeply as tactical conversation. Sad thing is they are concious about this is bullshit but i think they just addicted and there is nothing else to do with footy games nowdays.

Joined efootball reddit for some ML rumors but all goes there is "this Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar/Haaland/XYZ card better than last week?" and people get into this #hit deeply as tactical conversation. Sad thing is they are concious about this is bullshit but i think they just addicted and there is nothing else to do with footy games nowdays.
Believe it or not for mobile version people are making tons money from selling accounts and custom formations. Yes people are selling formations too

i agree to an extend, which is really sad, considering i used to enjoy sports video games (maybe i'm just getting old lol) but i don't enjoy them so much, anymore, and i reject the FUT / ePoopball strategy of spending money on virtual footy cards and such
Believe it or not for mobile version people are making tons money from selling accounts and custom formations. Yes people are selling formations too
wow, didn't know people would sell and BUY others formations, sheesh...
i'm rather taking care of older consoles and "collecting" older PES and Fifa Games, because whenever i jump back into those for a quick Cup or Manager Mode Experience, it delivers a kind of nostalgia and seeing old Greats like Buffon, Beckham, Ronaldo Fenomeno etc - THAT is some fun to have, as opposed to the modern day online stuff with ePoopball or BS24 (or whatever its name is)
just my personal take tho

Post just for fun
I have a unique suggestion for adding new features in game in collaboration with other popular games:

a) Mortal Kombat - possibility to "freeze ball" for few seconds
b) Need for Speed - function of "time rewind"
c) Max Payne - stop time in match like "stop a bullet"

P.S. At least if now it's has nothing with real soccer on the field very often - it will be much funnier.

Last edited:
The page won't allow Google teranslate and freezes my browser. Can you summarize it?

Edited: don't worry about it, just opened it in Firefox, it's just more speculation and guessing.
We're doing this again aren't we? Another big announcement coming soon lmao!

Capturebs.PNG

Last edited:
The next update is the same stuff @Durandil67 found ages ago in a new offline Dream Team seasons mode thing. Probably a league mode where you make your own dream teams based for just that league only to win leagues and cups or whatever.

Konami are miles behind in sorting offline stuff out, whenever that will be released. Sadly this generation are too shallow to look past primitive dopamine boosts beating people online or having the most stacked super boosted teams other than experiencing the love of football these days to see what's wrong.

Dream Team as a mode isn't the problem, the problem is Dream Team is all there is an that's just mind numbingly boring!!!!!! I'm actually happy of the success of Dream Team and it has been a big success in terms of profits, I completely despise the fact that's all there is!

What's wrong with time rewind? Especially in a sim cade? How did it make the game "worse"?
I'm just answering the point. But tbh, time rewind shouldn't be there if you're looking for realism. Does EA still have their time rewind in the replays? Surprised Konami haven't come up with that. For £5, you can press R1, L1 and ⭕️ to retake any shot you miss with selected cards

I'm just answering the point. But tbh, time rewind shouldn't be there if you're looking for realism. Does EA still have their time rewind in the replays? Surprised Konami haven't come up with that. For £5, you can press R1, L1 and ⭕️ to retake any shot you miss with selected cards
Yeah but if you like more realism you don't need to use it. Even arcade games like Forza horizon have an option to disable it. Just because the option is there for more gamers to enjoy the game, it doesn't mean the game is worse or more unrealistic. At the end of the day it's optional, that's why i asked. I think the more options the better. Even assetto corsa competizione has 100% steering assists, does it make it worse? Should they not be there if like you say are looking for realism? You just turn it off, then someone else can find a way to enjoy the game with them on

Yeah but if you like more realism you don't need to use it. Even arcade games like Forza horizon have an option to disable it. Just because the option is there for more gamers to enjoy the game, it doesn't mean the game is worse or more unrealistic. At the end of the day it's optional, that's why i asked. I think the more options the better. Even assetto corsa competizione has 100% steering assists, does it make it worse? Should they not be there if like you say are looking for realism? You just turn it off, then someone else can find a way to enjoy the game with them on
It's sadly something people often forget: more accessibility options and options to experience a game how you want are never a bad thing.

1. It can help newcomers to a genre to learn it in their own pace and a rewind function can in a Sim racer for example help you learn how to take a corner. Also more accessibility can more people interested and buying which especially for Niche games can be a good thing.

But more importantly is 2: there is a community of gamers with disabilities. Helping them to enjoy a game and make frustrations smaller is never a bad thing, be it rewind functions, assists for Steering in a racer, two button controls in FIFA/FC, whatever can help them to play games and have fun is awesome.

Oh, the nostalgia! I distinctly remember a time rewind on Winning Eleven 9 training mode, lol. However, I didn't sweat it out because I would look forward to missing my chances due to my input errors in real time. Do we remember those games thrived in offline support? So let's remain hopeful.

So Konami basically confirmed with their last ingame message that gameplay can be different between offline (vs ai events) and multiplayer.
Does this mean server handles gameplay logic? It seems so.
This would also confirm that they can silently update gameplay for multiplayer without any changes to the game client by updating / changing values on the servers.

It would certainly explain the different perceptions from players thinking gameplay has changed suddenly or even different perceptions of gameplay between server locations.

I received information from a very reliable source!! Last week the Master League received GOLD from Konami, in other words, ready, finished!
Now it only depends on the Japs to launch it, but this should only be until the 1st quarter of 2024.
At this point, Konami will decide the date, trailer and how the product will be sold, along with its value and promotional material.

I hope this means they'll release all of the offline stuff early next year and not just ML. I mean, don't get me wrong, if they manage to finally release ML for the fans, which I understand is the main offline mode, that's already a huge deal, but I prefer playing custom cups, and without the editor then a lot of people from the community won't be interested due to the lack of option files. Well, hopefully they don't mess up, but knowing Konami's track record... they surely will do...

Master League+Cups+Leagues (including custom ones)+Several Leagues+Fully Moddable and Customizable Edit Mode.

Anything else is "unfinished", IMO!
It also depends on their sales strategy. I'm not really up to date regarding the topic to be honest. Not sure if it's true, but some weeks/months/years ago I read that the ML should be available as a paid DLC.
I guess the other offline stuff like leagues should be the same.
Now the big question: do you have to pay for each game mode separately or is there only a single let's call it "offline mode DLC" which contains all the stuff you've listed (ML, Leagues, etc.)?

I mean I would be happy if they release the ML, since starting from 2.6.0 I like the gameplay a lot. With the current version (is it 3.1?) the build up play by the AI is even more impressive. For me it's really challenging playing against the AI on superstar without having the feeling that they're cheating. I guess for the ML there will be again some scripts which lead to a different gameplay, but I'm still very curious about the ML.

It also depends on their sales strategy. I'm not really up to date regarding the topic to be honest. Not sure if it's true, but some weeks/months/years ago I read that the ML should be available as a paid DLC.
I guess the other offline stuff like leagues should be the same.
Now the big question: do you have to pay for each game mode separately or is there only a single let's call it "offline mode DLC" which contains all the stuff you've listed (ML, Leagues, etc.)?

I mean I would be happy if they release the ML, since starting from 2.6.0 I like the gameplay a lot. With the current version (is it 3.1?) the build up play by the AI is even more impressive. For me it's really challenging playing against the AI on superstar without having the feeling that they're cheating. I guess for the ML there will be again some scripts which lead to a different gameplay, but I'm still very curious about the ML.
TBH...it's free to play and at this point the gameplay is the best it's ever been but there is still a lot of annoying things that need to be addressed...if Konami decides to sell offline game modes separate or one DLC I know all hardcore PES fans will buy it.
It's been torture for the last few years

Back
Top Bottom