eFootball (All Platforms)

I bought a few c64 and Amiga games from Boots when I was a kid. Video games used to be sold everywhere. I remember even some sofa/furniture shops had a rack of C64/ZX tapes. My local newsagents would stock the budget C64 games. Come to think of it, I remember buying WWF Superstars 2 on GameBoy from my newsagents. Not sure why these shops started to stop selling games 🤷🏻‍♂️. From memory, it faded out around 1992/93.

Lmao this guy has only 99 rated players and so scared of my small team he resorted to meta corner goals and time wasting to beat me.
And his team name was “ you cant buy skills” 😂

I am currently division 3 on the xbox. I moved all my players to the reserves and used all my money, in game currency, to purchase the standard celtic players and train them up.

I basically just got bored of the game and had to try something different. Strange Konami didn't just reset all the teams at the start of the new season when the game was released. Why continue on with all the superstar teams?

I don't have any legend players. All my star players that are now not even part of the squad were trained up using the player progression.

The game isn't bad but everything just feels a bit flat and the mundane commentary and poor atmosphere adds to this.

I never play the AI in the events part of the game but tried it a few days ago. I think a master league on legend level would be interesting.

At the moment the game is really just like groundhog day. I bought resident evil 7 a few weeks ago and it was a joy to play that and get away from efootball for a while.

What a game. Me and my bro had some proper battles on that but you could literally score the same goals from an angle all the time 🤣
Yep! That game started a rivalry between myself and youngest brother who was 14 at the time and, it’s still ongoing today.

He still does a lap of honour round his lounge, well he and/or his wife if either of them manages to beat me at PES or FIFA.

As you can gather, they don’t manage it very often, hence the celebration!

The games today are crap, but vs a person not too bad and it’s still well worth going round their place and grubbing them both, then leave with a big smile on me face. 😂 🤣

3 Years later, still not ML... gotta milk them kids with virtual football cards... like those albums that we collected players for.
100 % agreed, fifa with its Ultimate Cr@p and eFootball are seemingly just Slotmachines for virtual football cards.
i remember we used to take our Albums to School, then trade any double Football Stickers or Cards with each other in the Schoolyard or Cantina.
we even used to make fun of the Nerds with their "Magic the Gathering" or Pokemon Cards, sometimes :LOL:
gosh how time flies, lol
there is some amount of fun i can have with current eFootball, but in the end i go back to Single Player stuff on PES2019 or 2017.
much less "momentum" there, if you don't concentrate and don't play well, then you don't win.
they haven't fixed the wonky Player Switching while Defending, either. still wonky in eFootball 24, at least for me

eFootball on reddit.

he is getting cooked in the comments there btw
best troll yet ive seen
Some how I want to believe that Konami is paying users to push the mobile version...if you go to YouTube and search anything on eFootball all I see is a bunch of videos on eFootball mobile

Damn, there is a current maintenance period showing, when I start the game. Thought this was a good sign.
Oh well, fingers crossed Konami didn't get the memo :)

Back
Top Bottom