eFootball (All Platforms)

Hello,
I slowed down one part of the latest trailer Konami released yesterday... showing the ball connection to the ground looking more realistic (ball deeper into the grass, and actually spinning on the spot with better ball physics) + the better net physics. Surely, im not the only one seeing this:

Hello,
I slowed down one part of the latest trailer Konami released yesterday... showing the ball connection to the ground looking more realistic (ball deeper into the grass, and actually spinning on the spot with better ball physics) + the better net physics. Surely, im not the only one seeing this:

Is this a new update?

I dont think so. Its a new trailer that dropped yesterday in Mexico (some event i think) promoting 22 Oct event. But the trailer could be including some additional fixes from a new build??
https://x.com/Juega_eFootball/status/1715366060382187736?s=20

I looked back on older clips from efootball2023 etc, and the ball was also sunk into the turf.... just havent noticed this when i play.. so that seems like its always been there, nothing new. But the net physics, at that 35-40sec mark does look better (or im seeing shite that i want to see lol)?

I dont think so. Its a new trailer that dropped yesterday in Mexico (some event i think) promoting 22 Oct event. But the trailer could be including some additional fixes from a new build??
https://x.com/Juega_eFootball/status/1715366060382187736?s=20

I looked back on older clips from efootball2023 etc, and the ball was also sunk into the turf.... just havent noticed this when i play.. so that seems like its always been there, nothing new. But the net physics, at that 35-40sec mark does look better (or im seeing shite that i want to see lol)?
I don't want to ruin it for you, but I didn't see any noticable difference.

eScript doing its thing.

Little miniature

You: - Please, please, i am in better position, my players was so creative to make attractive-looking attack, i was pressed with correct pressing power needed button, goalkeeper of rival's team away from gates and etc.
eFootball 2024: - No, I said there is no goal, no matter how good you are in your skills.

yeah its becoming pay to win game people who got legends players are way too strong , like over even if they are bad at the game

yeah its becoming pay to win game people who got legends players are way too strong , like over even if they are bad at the game

Everything with loot boxes is pay to win. That is the whole objective from Konami. Nothing more, nothing less, Money.

I tip My hat to the Guys working hard to make something better of this game, but their is no way I would ever download this on My PC.

Learned My lesson the hard way playing mobile game on Ipad for a few months, and absolutely knew what to expect when they released this.

Everything with loot boxes is pay to win. That is the whole objective from Konami. Nothing more, nothing less, Money.

I tip My hat to the Guys working hard to make something better of this game, but their is no way I would ever download this on My PC.

Learned My lesson the hard way playing mobile game on Ipad for a few months, and absolutely knew what to expect when they released this.
but why all this delay to release the full game with all mods!!!

but why all this delay to release the full game with all mods!!!

Beats Me, starting to doubt they even have that intention. The game the way it is makes You play only the games Konami want You to play.

The longer Konami say nothing, the more interest declines. Questionable marketing to say the least.

All hype trains cancelled until further notice.

yeah totally agree with that , im playing this game since iss day i played all pes version ps1 psp wii ps3 ps4 ps5 pc and all the winning eleven series and thats how they was working always

Hello,

It's exactly the same game. I don't see any improvement. And regarding the nets, there is also no improvement. If you observe, as in all the recent PES - eFootball games, when the ball hits the goal, no matter which side of the nets, it always goes towards the center of the goal. It's as if there's a gravitational pull toward the center of the nets. Even if you execute a diagonal shot to the right or left from the center, instead of continuing in the same direction or at least, due to the force and net vibrations, exiting outside the goal, it will curve toward the center.

It's doing what? You are too weak to play in the 4th league, so you lost four matches and won one? What you want to say us with this screenshot?

Others who actually play this game knew what is up. ;)
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Last edited:
i played all of them i have ps1 i got ps2 and also wiiu and also i play on emulator so stop playing funny you are not funny
You said you're playing this game "since ISS day". ISS day was when ISS was released.
And people laughed, so I am a bit funny. :P

Beats Me, starting to doubt they even have that intention. The game the way it is makes You play only the games Konami want You to play.

The longer Konami say nothing, the more interest declines. Questionable marketing to say the least.

All hype trains cancelled until further notice.
I have been doing a bit of digging on this. From what I understand the plan is still to release the modes but it might be a while yet.

I should caveat that by no means was it confirmed but wording above was basically what I was told.

Last edited:
I have been doing a bit of digging on this. From what I understand the plan is still to release the modes but it might be a while yet.

I should caveat that by no means was it confirmed but wording above was basically what I was told.

If there was a tangible product roadmap, nobody would have to do a bit of digging. Its just surmising, conjecture or reading between lines otherwise.

Scripting is peaking.
Im pretty sure i played a 6 yrs old or a 86 yrs old as he-she played so poorly. But the auto-gameplay and scripting did everything to save the opposition from the goal. Made their player super soldiers and my players like people never touched football. And of course awarded in the end a nice bullshit penalty to top it off.
The advantage to grab 98 rated players is this. You get auto-play vs teams with normal players.

Attachments

• IMG_2726.jpeg
    IMG_2726.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
The Scripts can certainly be removed as they are today in pes 21 through mods, thus making the best gameplay for me since pes 5 where I started playing, the problem is when will this offline mode be made available for efotbal?

Does that mean you were also playing Emlyn Hughes soccer? (Asking for a MUCH older friend...).
I think I tried every football game there was on the Commodore machines. Kick Off II was the best of its generation, pure, fast action unadulterated football.

After that it was all the PlayStation games so ISS and eventually PES and FIFA. Somewhere in this house of mine are the old joysticks for the Amiga and the original FIFA cartridge for Sega Megadrive.

For U.K. viewers, believe it or not, you could buy games in Boots! I got Sensible World of Soccer from there in 1994!

Last edited:
I think I tried every football game there was on the Commodore machines. Kick Off II was the best of its generation, pure, fast action unadulterated football.

After that it was all the PlayStation games so ISS and eventually PES and FIFA. Somewhere in this house of mine are the old joysticks for the Amiga and the original FIFA cartridge for Sega Megadrive.

For U.K. viewers, believe it or not, you could buy games in Boots! I got Sensible World of Soccer from there in 1994!

I had older cousins who had commodore 64's. I remember the tape loading up...and sometimes failing. Loved robocop, pit stops, the helicopter one. Games had just a magical pull back then...

Games in boots...wow.

Back
Top Bottom