eFootball (All Platforms)

Asian Cup (all 24 national teams) will be some fun, surprisingly are available in the good ol' Trial Match Blessing from Konami:D
Otherwise Santos stadium is new, and OK. Training is still to be seen when servers are up
I didn't feel any gameplay changes

Trying out my league. At least it's possible through spending GP to play with the real squad of a team (buying all the players of the squad) and it seems like your chosen team is replacing that team in the league. So at least seems like finally we have an offline mode.

Now let's see how this works, I already don't like that loan players are way to overpowered

Trying out my league. At least it's possible through spending GP to play with the real squad of a team (buying all the players of the squad) and it seems like your chosen team is replacing that team in the league. So at least seems like finally we have an offline mode.

Now let's see how this works, I already don't like that loan players are way to overpowered
I dont mind it because we only play with AI and it does not require real money/coins. Also it seems there is relegation system but not sure how it works yet. And playing in french league is quite good since it has some sort of official broadcast elements such as pre match intro, balls, commentaries and wipes animation

I dont mind it because we only play with AI and it does not require real money/coins. Also it seems there is relegation system but not sure how it works yet. And playing in french league is quite good since it has some sort of official broadcast elements such as pre match intro, balls, commentaries and wipes animation
Overall yes, seeing it as what it is: a free League mode against AI that you don't have to pay for, I see myself having some fun with a team and leveling up players.

It seems like Master League light without Transfers happening but as a Free Single Player mode it is okay.

Still hope for a full Master League

Not liking manual pass level 1, you try to pass the ball into space and instead it goes directly to the players feet, they need to fix that up, animations feel a bit too quick at times, not quite there for me yet

and then you play as regual for example english league against the other teams of premier League?

Not liking manual pass level 1, you try to pass the ball into space and instead it goes directly to the players feet, they need to fix that up, animations feel a bit too quick at times, not quite there for me yet
Level 1 is the most assisted. You might want to try level 3 instead.

Well I played a bit this morning and to be honest I would have preferred this update to be just a massive image of Messi holding up two middle fingers at me. Maybe a video of him dancing around while holding up two middle fingers.

My League is of course based on the online mode so it is as sh*t as they could possibly make it. Don't take an authentic team in there, just get some loaned players if you want to make your Dream Team close to the real thing. You get points for doing stuff because god forbid anything in this game could be its own reward. Spend the points on cool stuff like the aforementioned loaned players and raising your form arrows for a match. Ah, today I dream about the wonderful old days of magic boots, they don't seem too bad now do they.

You can set the difficulty, and get points accordingly, but because Konami hates your guts and has never been known to do anything that makes any sense, you CAN NOT SET GAME SPEED OR GAME TIME. Now this is no doubt because it is based on the online framework and the engineers over there just thought they would get a coffee instead of doing actual work. Or Konami just hates us.

After two games of this I wondered, well at least I can play online co-op now with my mates. Oh wait, it's Dream Team only.

Don't take an authentic team in there, just get some loaned players if you want to make your Dream Team close to the real thing.

You can buy the players of the team you want outside of My league under Contracts for GP.

Usually they are pretty cheap. Then put them in your squad and you can play with the authentic team in my league.

So no you don't need to loan authentic players of he team. I play with the current Man United Team. They were really cheap to buy.

Yes it sucks that you need to do it this way but basically if you ignore the whole buy stuff for points thing in the mode (which I don't care about), it is basically PES old League mode (not Master League) for Free.

Are the rest of the teams in the league authentic players? tbh i will buy the man utd player pack and play a league if the rest are authentic players too. I'm willing to pay a bit if i can play league mode, even if it's a trimmed down version.

Yes it sucks that you need to do it this way but basically if you ignore the whole buy stuff for points thing in the mode (which I don't care about), it is basically PES old League (not Master League) mode for Free.
Does it tally goals and assists? Does it include domestic cups and european competitions? Does it allow me to change match time and game speed?

No this sorry excuse for a league mode is nothing like the old League mode from PES.

Of course, why would it be, its not PES, but New Football Game. So it is wrong for me to be disappointed as I should not have any hopes to begin with.

Does it tally goals and assists? Does it include domestic cups and european competitions? Does it allow me to change match time and game speed?

No this sorry excuse for a league mode is nothing like the old League mode from PES.

Of course, why would it be, its not PES, but New Football Game. So it is wrong for me to be disappointed as I should not have any hopes to begin with.
No it doesn't. But again I paid 0 Euros for this.

Would I have paid money for it then yes I would be disappointed that there are no stats etc.

But since I got it for Free and can play a couple of League matches for fun, not disappointed.

If you are disappointed by it I respect your opinion, but for me I am having fun with some nice matches against the AI and leveling up players.

Are the rest of the teams in the league authentic players? tbh i will buy the man utd player pack and play a league if the rest are authentic players too. I'm willing to pay a bit if i can play league mode, even if it's a trimmed down version.
Yes rest are authentic players. And no need to spend money on a a pack. You can find all the players for GP in the Standard Contracts part

Back
Top Bottom