eFootball (All Platforms)

Interesting question I'd like to ask everyone:

If Konami said they'd actually release eFootball next year on disc as it is now for PS5/Xbox Series X (and Store/Marketplace) but with all the offline modes & edit mode added (that were on PES21 etc.), would anybody here then buy it?

I'd buy it, sure. £30would be the upper limit though. I think its fantastic in some ways, and depressingly mediocre in many.

I saw a reddit thread the other day where people were asked how much money they had spent on eFootball. Let's just say that was a very depressing read.
Which is weird because the game throws money and free players at you every week, you could build a dream very quickly and easily, not to mention, stats don't mean shit online anyway apart from maybe Mbappe's godlike pace.

I find it strange this game makes as much money as it does.

I saw a reddit thread the other day where people were asked how much money they had spent on eFootball. Let's just say that was a very depressing read.
Did see the same i assume. There was a guy , that said he likes "clearing" all packs/boxes/how is it named nowdays, and he spent around 2,000€ IIRC.

In similar but different topic, i saw a post on Twitter yesterday, a guy was showing some source code changes, or data mining, or whatevs, with changes which could mean change coming in future update, and in the very first 4~5 posts were some comments like: I hope it's Ronaldo inside there (assuming the Dream Team Card and something like Epic Moments Messi or whatever) .
I mean even i datamining, there are people dreaming of Dream Team special Player cards... Which is very sad, since AFAIK the DT keeps the MyClub trend and throws featured Messis, Mbappes, Halaands, Sanes, Manes, Salahs every week.

Lol, I'm losing a lot with my Japan side online but it's actually quite rewarding when I score or take the odd win. My opponents get soo frustrated when it happens (red cards, angry messages afterwards telling me I'm retarded etc).

Lol, I'm losing a lot with my Japan side online but it's actually quite rewarding when I score or take the odd win. My opponents get soo frustrated when it happens (red cards, angry messages afterwards telling me I'm retarded etc).
I like it too. lol

P.S
Who paly at manual pass and want to play versus my Chelsea, please let me know in private.
Steam PC

eFootball_2023_09_29_11_08_42_144.jpg

Last edited:
One question. Why even after upgrading a player to max level, In game plan his rating is stll low?
For example I upgraded a RB from 84 to 91, and even in gameplan the rating is still 84.

I've been putting up with FIFA since eFootball was first released by in 2021/22, but after trialing EAFC 24 for 10 hours I just can't put up with it anymore. Decided not to purchase, the gameplay is so poor, feels like it's fully reverted to the arcade mess of the mid 2010s. They've also removed all the broadcast stuff from Career Mode and, as per usual, conveniently removed existing starheads on launch (that don't get added back to Career Mode if you start a save now) to persuade people to play Ultimate Team while they wait for a fix.

I am desperate to move back to eFootball but with no Master League, the game is pointless. Really hoping we get something, anything this year, as football games are pretty much the only things I play these days.

I've been putting up with FIFA since eFootball was first released by in 2021/22, but after trialing EAFC 24 for 10 hours I just can't put up with it anymore. Decided not to purchase, the gameplay is so poor, feels like it's fully reverted to the arcade mess of the mid 2010s. They've also removed all the broadcast stuff from Career Mode and, as per usual, conveniently removed existing starheads on launch (that don't get added back to Career Mode if you start a save now) to persuade people to play Ultimate Team while they wait for a fix.

I am desperate to move back to eFootball but with no Master League, the game is pointless. Really hoping we get something, anything this year, as football games are pretty much the only things I play these days.
I bought the EAFC so desperate to play a full package football game. With sliders it can be playable but I just keep reverting back to efootball. I don't know what it's about efootball shallow game that I like :) offline is great in dream team but there isn't much u can do there.

I bought the EAFC so desperate to play a full package football game. With sliders it can be playable but I just keep reverting back to efootball. I don't know what it's about efootball shallow game that I like :) offline is great in dream team but there isn't much u can do there.
play in practice, there are at least all teams that are in game and prepare yourself to be better when we have proper offline stuff :D

Yeah there's not much to do. I just created roma in dream team they are so bad the players are average no offense except for dybala. I only play events vs AI. I dont care about rewards im just having some fun playing against different teams. Superstar can be stressful at times, top player is more relaxing to play

Last edited:
I’ve done the same purely for the package. Playing EAFC really highlights the positives in PES tbh. The fundamental game is very very good, if they build on this and provide something for offline players I’d actually be quite content.

Both games are a 6/10 imo but for wildly different reasons. There’s never been more of a “wish I could merge both games” year for me.

play in practice, there are at least all teams that are in game and prepare yourself to be better when we have proper offline stuff :D
True but I noticed that practice game-play or even exhibition is different from dream team vs ai. I don't know what it is but Dream Team is way smoother and more responsive

Last edited:
Just a suggestion for new awards in the game

e-Football-Oscar.jpg

Started just playing 11v11 practice matches for my fix 😂 all difficulty levels and teams unlocked using training mode 🤷🏼‍♂️

True but I noticed that practice game-play or even exhibition is different from dream team vs ai. I don't know what it is but Dream Team is way smoother and more responsive

Are you playing top player? There are handicaps with top player. Konami make everything more rigid on superstar. That may be it.

Hello there.

I know that most of you here are offline players, but why haven't you organized various online games through a league with promotions and relegations? Option 1 would be for each player to use their dream team they have created, and option 2 (and in my opinion, the better one) would be to have divisions with real teams (the lowest one with low-rated teams and the top division with the best teams like Real Madrid, City, PSG, etc.). Each player would start from the lowest division and try to move up to the next one. There, they would choose a new team (depending on their performance in the previous division) which would be better than the previous one. The goal would be to reach the top division and compete for the championship.

Of course, without a cash prize. Just for the joy of the game!

In FIFA 11, I participated in a similar league with the four divisions of England, and it was really interesting and competitive.

The question is, since there is no cross-platform play in eFootball, whether it would be possible to gather enough players for each console (PS5, PC, manual ro assisted controls etc.).

Just a thought. Cheers.

Last edited:
I will never understand why efootball is such a piece of shit on divisions mode but fun and enjoyable on non ranked matchs.

All of your players are already marked and being outpaced and outmuscled even before the ball reachs your players feet.

I Block many passes on online friendly matchs but the doesnt happen on divisions.

Shooting becomes too accurate, its laughable.

Its a complete different experience.

Hello there.

I know that most of you here are offline players, but why haven't you organized various online games through a league with promotions and relegations? Option 1 would be for each player to use their dream team they have created, and option 2 (and in my opinion, the better one) would be to have divisions with real teams (the lowest one with low-rated teams and the top division with the best teams like Real Madrid, City, PSG, etc.). Each player would start from the lowest division and try to move up to the next one. There, they would choose a new team (depending on their performance in the previous division) which would be better than the previous one. The goal would be to reach the top division and compete for the championship.

In FIFA 11, I participated in a similar league with the four divisions of England, and it was really interesting and competitive.

The question is, since there is no cross-platform play in eFootball, whether it would be possible to gather enough players for each console (PS5, PC, manual ro assisted controls etc.).

Just a thought. Cheers.
That's a bright idea. I'm a ready. :BOUNCE::BSCARF:

Hello there.

Just a thought. Cheers.
Yeah it's a great Idea. As some pes youtuber plays offline master league and other modes . Like the true brits always say the online e- player doesn't play the way football should be . It's like tik tak gameplay. So if the community players play online tournament by themselves it will be great 👍 for pes and players.And online connectivity don't ask this because I have also faced problem last time. This time with efootball 24 , I haven't tried yet. Co-op tournament will be good also.

We used to do that here and on WENB years ago. I’d potentially be interested but the way I play football games doesn’t really work against human opposition.

I like to play the game and use the players like they would irl, try to score realistic looking goals, using basic skill moves with players that would etc. hard to do that trying to beat an actual person haha.

So last night (having not played a footy game for longer than an hour in the last 5 years) I ended up playing pes until 3am like I was back on PES6.

having spent some time learning defending and the dribbling, I have to say this game is actually very rewarding and pretty solid. Maybe the most fun I’ve had since 2014.

The games foundation is pretty strong. I hated last years game but this feels far more refined.

+ Dribbling, player weight especially and how you can manipulate that to make space. The little touches and mechanics of drilling are great. Not quite FIFA16 great but very good.
+ Defending. At first I found this one of the worst parts of the game but once I changed some buttons and understood the different defending options it became really rewarding and generally very consistent. Some clipping as always with PES but rarely felt cheated by the AI.
+ AI - only playing superstar and tbh it’s a bit tough for me but all games are close. They’re varied and star players actually stand out. Leo is a demon to play against, uses skill moves and always looks to take you on. Generally their build up is pretty varied, and both yours and the cpu AI are defensively aware.
+ Ebb and flow of the game. Really gives you a feeling of a proper football match. Good spells for both teams and although midfield could be a bit better, chances are still very difficult to create.
+ stamina. Could have been placebo but feels like player abilities drop off significantly when they’re tired.

- keepers look awful
- ball physics whilst ok just lack a huge amount of variation. Improvement here would go a very long way to making goals feel rewarding, given chances are hard to create.
- shielding mechanic is totally busted unless the defender is directly behind you.
- general look and atmosphere. Graphics are pretty good but turfs are still poor and there’s just not enough bells and whistles to really bring the immersion up a level.
- Harry Kane. Someone at Konami really fucking hates that man. He is USELESS

When I reviewed it last time I thought it was my honeymoon period and soon I will start to see all the flaws, but I'm still regularly going back to it. And still having fun.
AI is really solid and I still don't see any patterns that would repeat themselves enough to annoy me.

Still FUMA and still with my team of default players.

Maybe it's the fact that my players are so weak but I really think they nailed the pace here. When I'm just building up my attack at the back it feels so natural.

I do agree that they have a really strong base there, especially when you use weaker teams, coz you can see more error and skill moves are not too frantic.

Pity that all there is for me to do are Events against AI and eFootball league, where I'm constantly paired against ALL Star teams on assisted passing.

Hello there.

Just a thought. Cheers.

I would been happy to see something like Evoweb weekend Cup here. :)

I would love this and would join in without hesitation :=)

I would been happy to see something like Evoweb weekend Cup here. :)
The first step is we need a thread that is just a list of users and if they are playing on PS4/5, Xbox, PC. As then we can see if there are enough people for each games system.

You can also use Parsec to host games and I'd really like playing retro FIFA/PES games together, which we can easy do with abandonware free downloads, less specs needed on PCs and Parsec.

Back
Top Bottom