eFootball (All Platforms)

I just noticed that you can play with authentic teams against your friends now.
you can create a room, set password and invite.

I always thought you can play against your friends with dream teams only.

now - there's only handful of teams there (I think europe has 15 altogether), but there's still fun to be had.

I had best football experience (in the recent years) when I played Pes20 demo and there were only 6 teams or something.

Speaking of Pes20 demo Vs eFootball - defending made Pes20 demo. It was very challenging and very rewarding at the same time. It required patience and skill.
eFootball has similar defending now.
And I do hope they will not dumb it down the same way they destroyed Pes20 defending.

not at all.. :LOL: :LOL:

I just googled yesterday can you have few teams on the same account and google told me No. :LOL:

if you can - awesome. even if it requires some swapping and shuffling. apologies for wrong answer.
Yeh that Google result pretty much means your whole pool.

Your team is all your 500 players. In this manner, you can't have a pool of 500 players, and another different team/pool of 500 others in the same account, that's all.

@Emroth Edit: As for the level and potential, you can check pesmaster and pesdb. It has a slider thay shows the OPR of each player in each level.

Last edited:
i actually started having fun when I realised that Im getting to know my default players a bit better and I know who can run, who is stronger and who can shoot. well.. sort of.. they are all crap, but the key is - who is a bit less crap where.. :LOL:
That was always the attraction of the original Master League and I guess the sentiment of FUT/myClub. Being stuck with weak players, working out their strengths/weaknesses, becoming attached to them when you mud out a hard-fought victory with your amateurs and feeling a sense of sadness when you finally have enough to replace one with a better player. It captures a lot of that real-life people management feeling. The struggle and journey to get better is the reward there.

That was always the attraction of the original Master League and I guess the sentiment of FUT/myClub. Being stuck with weak players, working out their strengths/weaknesses, becoming attached to them when you mud out a hard-fought victory with your amateurs and feeling a sense of sadness when you finally have enough to replace one with a better player. It captures a lot of that real-life people management feeling. The struggle and journey to get better is the reward there.
In one sentence: no instant gratification!

…and how rewarding it felt later on… but hey… peeps are different these days! 🤷‍♂️

pity that the journey is gone now.
I could literally replace the entire team yesterday, on day 1, if I wanted to. I was getting gifts, free spins and free players left right and centre.
I chose not to open any of the packs, which is the only reason why I still have these players.
its a real shame that younger generation will not experience what you have described there.

Does anyone know whose stadium is this? I want to use this stadium as my home ground. I kinda like playing here its pleasing to my eyes

View attachment 236429
It's a fake-generic stadium.

According to PES neoseeker, it's not inspired by any known stadium.

For example, Stadio Orione seems to be inspired by Stadio Angelo Massimino owned by Catania. Rose Park is inspired by Villa Park

Some fake stadiums are clones of IRL grounds, some are totally generic.

EDIT: Another interesting source, according to it, it's inspired by Estadio Cornella of Espanyol.

https://www.gamesatlas.com/pes-2020/stadiums/#sort=position&sortdir=asc

Last edited:
Ok
So this is eF24 Saitama 2OO2 (Day, Summer, Fine) on Highest Settings @ 1440p (144fps) on my PC (see my system specs in signature, basically 13700K 3080Ti and 32GB DDR5) WITH Endo EvoMod Update 1 installed (which no doubt improves eF graphics, VS my previous image from PES2017 (naked to the bone straight from Steam). I am not sure how PES2017 certainly does not look better than eF24!
I just want to make a point here, yes I like many aspects of eF like animations, probably ball physics, AI, but the HUGE level of downgrade in graphics, content, tactical setup, presentation, menus, player ID, team ID, etc. etc. is SO MUCH to digest. Moreover their continued ignorance to what their classic players want, offline modes. It is an insult to all loyal PES fans!
View attachment 236110
View attachment 236108View attachment 236109

View attachment 236111

For those who dont know - there's a gameplay Survey in your inbox now (in game inbox)
Its worth doing I think.

Pace is good, defending is good, AI is good - would be nice to let them know they are on the right track at least.

There's also a box at the end where you can write any other thoughts and suggestions.

For those who dont know - there's a gameplay Survey in your inbox now (in game inbox)
Its worth doing I think.

Pace is good, defending is good, AI is good - would be nice to let them know they are on the right track at least.

There's also a box at the end where you can write any other thoughts and suggestions.

Already done that.

Pace is too fast, players dribble unnaturally fast, inertia is almost non-existent. 👍

Last edited:
https://legal.konami.com/kde/smarts...taT2SSmI2mXYdPRp9EWT7O8Dna6NculxJTPZlBmhUyFYo

Please lowest ratings for presentation, menus, formation screen, color scheme, variety of shots and passes.
Ball physics is 3/5 in my opinion.
Dribbling is fun and deserves a praise.
In my opinion pace is good (not slower and not faster).
Additional Notes: OFFLINE MODES for God's sake (at least league and cup modes), unlocking all exhibition settings (like difficulty and match time). For PC and next Gen Consoles 120fps mode or user selection. 60fps is so 2006ish

Last edited:
My feedback would just be, stop copying everything EA do and ruining your potential.

Give me an offline league mode and I could get a lot of joy out of this game - the AI is surprisingly good and seemingly varied.

But this dribbling, which was only introduced in the last update... This is what EASFC is for. Please, restore human dribbling. It was fine before.

I have to say i m done with pes, unfortunately, ef 24 is the same rigid one dimensional game when u play legendary difficulty vs cpu , it becomes overly physical, it s too much , football is not like that come on, it becomes rigid and one dimensional when u want to score, u can only rely one pattern, and that is clear a shot somehow to ur striker at the edge of the box to place it in the corner, u never ever have a clear shot inside the box, u really have to rely on quick passing inside the box , and the game becomes overly automated and physical overpowering by the ai. i really wanted to enjoy ef 24 but it has the same issues of the fox engine cpu design, it s just overly physical, come on konami....

Don't get me wrong, i am not a hater of game.
I am just want to say that they have money (from this cash-cow) and possibilites (using base of PES series) to make a soccer game with "pleasurable game experience" even with some kind rigged restrictions linked with mobile and current development strategy, but they chose "such quick cheap way".
And even i call this game bad - sometimes happen "wow moments" and all agree (i think) that it has potential (if someone will be moving in this direction).

Scripting is not only "slightly obvious", but "hardly blatant".
that time passed tbh they should judged by the mobile income on other platforms

I am playing only exhibition matches for now. May go back to dream vs AI after a while.

I find international matches play best. I think they always did on pes, didnt they?

10 minutes. Superstar. Summer night, or rainy day.
I've started to choose long and dry grass, to slow the game a bit. Better than reducing game speed I think.
Thank you

Oh yes. I'm still experiencing this kind of feeling with games like FIFA 14 and PES 2020, as I did in the past with many FIFA and PES games.
You know, once upon a time games had engaging single player modes like Master League and Career Mode...

In my current FIFA 14 career with PEC Zwolle I became attached to absolute superstars (well, kinda) like Diederik Boer (which I discovered has been a club legend after all) and Joost Broerse: when Broerse announced his decision to consider retiring at the end of the season I felt pretty sad.
I've been feeling something similar with FIFA 19 towards a couple of my Macclesfield players but I gave up on that career because I couldn't really get used to how the game played (especially in terms of the AI becoming superhuman at times when needing a goal).

But again, I became attached to fake players like Ferreira in Virtua Striker 2002, Rudi Jantz in FIFA International Soccer, Premoli and Pagani in the original ISS and Pavia in ISS Pro Evolution so it's just me I guess.

You were crying about me complaining about undeserved opponent wins earlier.
Well now even a toddler can defeat you with 99 rated players there is so much hand holding its cheating really. Enjoy.

I dont know why online Quick match (not ranked), when there isnt much delays (lag), the game can be so fun.

Defence compactness is perfect. Positioning is very good. This has been a revolucionary improvenent for me. Manually selecting midffielders to track back and make defence well composed os rewarding.

Dribbling can be fantastic even tho I have no idea how to make those fancy dribbling skills with both analogs. Just varying speed on the ball by stop holding the left analogue and time the run by pushing analogue + r2 can make you dribble past players nicely and its easier with more skilled players like neymar.

Just the shooting is too accurate and lacks randomness with proper contextually accurate physics like the old days.

More fouls and Just that.

I dont know why online Quick match (not ranked), when there isnt much delays (lag), the game can be so fun.

Defence compactness is perfect. Positioning is very good. This has been a revolucionary improvenent for me. Manually selecting midffielders to track back and make defence well composed os rewarding.

Dribbling can be fantastic even tho I have no idea how to make those fancy dribbling skills with both analogs. Just varying speed on the ball by stop holding the left analogue and time the run by pushing analogue + r2 can make you dribble past players nicely and its easier with more skilled players like neymar.

Just the shooting is too accurate and lacks randomness with proper contextually accurate physics like the old days.

More fouls and Just that.
this is a major issue many people here don t tlak about, there s no randomness to the shots as u said, it always too accurate or repetitive direction wise

this is a major issue many people here don t tlak about, there s no randomness to the shots as u said, it always too accurate or repetitive direction wise
Yeah I'm just playing it again now and it plays way better than I remember when I first tried EF24. Great pace to general play, responsive, defending is challenging and fun, positioning, anticipation and decision making are all key, awesome fun and challenging AI that often do things I'm not expecting, well on Top Player anyway, Superstar AI was too quick and perfect for me. Like you say the only major negative is the boring shooting. I assume that is easy enough for them to fix and to make looser though, even when not fully manual.

Back
Top Bottom