eFootball (All Platforms)

I like this thread, everyone in here is being honest and not just dickriding konami for producing utter garbage. Try going on the eFootball reddit forum everyone is just hyping up this rubbish game. Bunch of kids who got into the eFootball scene last year when people like me who first played pes 2010 won't take this rubbish from konami

T
I like this thread, everyone in here is being honest and not just dickriding konami for producing utter garbage. Try going on the eFootball reddit forum everyone is just hyping up this rubbish game. Bunch of kids who got into the eFootball scene last year when people like me who first played pes 2010 won't take this rubbish from konami
Their ambition in life is to reach Div 1

I'm downloading the update now. Had a quick game of Bayern v Napoli, and it doesn't feel as frustrating as I remember it being. The main gripe I had was it felt the defence was ALWAYS going to win the tackle if you went near them, and then you'd lose the ball. I'm curious how the 2024 update will play, but I'll have to wait for tomorrow morning

Reactions: esk
Where have all the teams gone in 'trial mode'!?

At this stage it's almost like they are purposefully p*ssing people off. It HAS to be a marketing decision to force people into paying for coins. No way would it take them 3 years to introduce a simple league mode...better yet unlocking some of the damn difficulty settings.

If there are no offline modes and no teams I don't play the game at all, simple as that. I played PES5 and PES6 to absolute death, both offline and online.

I honestly don't get why they don't just release ML & edit mode as a £25 DLC.

We all know it won't be some amazing new mode, it will be cut and paste of the last ML with a few added cut scenes.

The dream is, if it ever actually happens, is it's taking so long becasue it's been fully revamped. As in, proper youth regen players, more 2nd divisions & fake leagues to edit etc...

At the moment it's like going out with a woman with big tits but she won't get them out. She keeps wearing low cut tops and making you think the time is coming, yet then she whacks on a jumper and all hope is lost again.

We all know it won't be some amazing new mode, it will be cut and paste of the last ML with a few added cut scenes.

The dream is, if it ever actually happens, is it's taking so long becasue it's been fully revamped. As in, proper youth regen players, more 2nd divisions & fake leagues to edit etc...

At the moment it's like going out with a woman with big tits but she won't get them out. She keeps wearing low cut tops and making you think the time is coming, yet then she whacks on a jumper and all hope is lost again.
Wrong site, mate, you want p@rnhub, good luck.

Because if you bay the dlc with 25 or 30 or 40 you will stop play online and give them money every day or week to achieve their goals . You will give money once not weekly. Once is not profit fit COINAMI , so simple answer as that

The analogy I used here last year was this game is like a sexy women without a head.

Gorgeous body, looks and feels great however there's no mind. No depth or complexity. No personality or stimulating conversation. Sure, you can have great short-term fun with the body, but with no brain, there's nothing to sustain your interest outside of the cosmetics.

Hi Guys,

I hadn't touched eFootball 2023 for a long time, for the reasons we all know, and I have to say I'm really enjoying this updated version.

I mainly play against the IA, with Pass Assist 3 and the new gameplay tweaks + improved animations with the better IA definitely provides me with a good football experience.
The dribbling is also a lot smoother and a lot more rewarding when you manage to pull it off (2 examples video below). I don't personally find it "overpowered" when playing against the IA in the higher difficulty levels.

Even the graphics, while not jaw breaking, have been improved compared to the previous version. It's not perfect no, but better.

Now like everybody else here my main gripe with Konami is the lack of content, I really don't care much about the online Dream Team mode, and there's really not enough to keep a solo player excited...where is the new "My League" mode which apparently is the replacement of the Master League? is it going to take them another year to finally give it to us? and for the love of god why have they removed teams from the "Authentic Teams" and while it is nice to have more stadium and weather options why are the game length and difficulty mode options still restricted???

The only online mode I really enjoyed was playing with a group of friends on PES for years was the online "team match lobby" where we would take real/authentic teams and be like 3 or 4 players together on each side but I have feeling that his game mode will never be back...

Last edited:
Because if you bay the dlc with 25 or 30 or 40 you will stop play online and give them money every day or week to achieve their goals . You will give money once not weekly. Once is not profit fit COINAMI , so simple answer as that
Except that the ML crowd and the Coin/Card game crowd are mutually exclusive. The ML crowd is anyway not buying coins with real currency today. And the coin/card crowd doesn’t have the patience and appreciation of the game for ML. So Konami can safely release an ML DLC.

Also if Konami thinks they’re winning by removing trial match unlicensed teams and forcing us to play dream team and buy coins, they’re wrong. Large percentage of the people are not buying coins - it’s the YouTubers, streamers and esports guys that mostly do.

The guys that played ML since 15-20 years ago and now are at mid-life crisis surrounded by family and kids are still waiting for some offline content for which they will happily pay.

1) To my eyes, they are absolutely pin-point-perfect, with the exception of the two slightly-ahead (through) passes at the end.

2) Genuine question, does playing on full-manual mean the AI's passes are looser and not all pin-point? In my experience, this is absolutely not the case, and if I'm going to handicap myself to get a better experience... I mean, if I was placing a racing game and I was only accelerating around half the track, it would be called out as laughable.

2) no it doesn't, main reason why I stopped playing FUMA personally. I love playing FUMA but only when the opponent on the other side (IA or human) is also doing so otherwise it's a very frustrating experience that I don't enjoy.

Except that the ML crowd and the Coin/Card game crowd are mutually exclusive. The ML crowd is anyway not buying coins with real currency today. And the coin/card crowd doesn’t have the patience and appreciation of the game for ML. So Konami can safely release an ML DLC.

Also if Konami thinks they’re winning by removing trial match unlicensed teams and forcing us to play dream team and buy coins, they’re wrong. Large percentage of the people are not buying coins - it’s the YouTubers, streamers and esports guys that mostly do.

The guys that played ML since 15-20 years ago and now are at mid-life crisis surrounded by family and kids are still waiting for some offline content for which they will happily pay.
Yes they believe that is a win win situation for them.
I try to explain. You ( by you I mean all the people wait for long time for a mode) want a mode like ML and wait and wait , they give you instead that all the teams with offline trial mode and you say ok let’s play a custom type league writing the results on paper and playing the next team and so on. You are Semi-satisfied for being playing with all the teams offline . In your back of your had you have only to wait but you have something in you hand to play . You are not going to pay coins buying with real money because you have something to occupy your self .
For COINAMI a you are a bad client because you don’t invest by buying .
They have to ways . One to left the teams online and the second to remove the teams .
by making the first we remain in the same status play and wait play and wait . For them is a win lose situation.
by making the second ( remove teams ) are two option to overcome .
one to stop playing With fury and anger for COINAMI and the second to say ahhhhh what the f@@k let’s give some money and play something more . You can continuing play that way or not . This is win win situation for them . Is a risk that they want to take . They believe that by remove things they are pushing us to play their way .
So simple as that or simpliest they give a FUCK for us if we love offline mode and want them . They love the minor you give day by day 0,99€ or something not you by giving 40€ by once .
if you make the maths the above example is 40€ for offline lover and aprx 130€ for online card players per year ,
what you believe that they Prefer?!?!?!

Last edited:
The game speed, player's positioning and compactness are unchanged imo. If you play with/against team like arsenal it will always end to end because the wingers never track back. In term of ball swerve its always contextual and depends on players such as bruno, odegaard. Ball physics remain the same.

As for the a.i it seems like they've ramped up the difficulty by making the passes more accurate (91% completed passes by cpu on my 1st match) and they dribble a lot more. It takes time to get used to defending but the dribbling is not unstoppable.

Last edited:
The business is bad because it doesn't force you to pay to win either, in a week you can get a team strong enough to make up the difference against a broken team, totally free, just with skill.

I had another little go today.

Barca vs inter / milan
Two Japanese teams.

I played a good two weeks of fifa 23 last month. By today's session, the 'freedom of fifa muscle memory' both with player and ball physics had been washed away...

It was a more pleasant experience. Game shape is fine with certain teams. AI is quite impressive, cpu and teammate. Ball physics more tolerable now. Still terribly limited though.

It's ok. Still feels empty unfortunately. Still one paced. Players still feel like they have too few joints.

But it's ok. Almost more like a training simulator for ground passing moves and game shape, than a full-blown football game withball physics, and satisfying shooting/scoring.

Its frustrating. If konami added proper ball physics to this game, with more options for dribbling, and more explosive animations, they'd be a great way there. But what they're missing at the moment, albeit one or two elements, is absolutely huge.

This is a game that's 40% complete atm really.

Last edited:

This.

Been playing eFootball since it was released, haven't spent a cent on coins and I never will.

However I'd happily shell out whatever necessary for a proper offline mode.

Gameplay feels really good to be honest. It's very responsive, freedom is there - after years spent with quite slugish PES 21 I can see now what was actually missing in 21 what all moders tried to achieve with all these gameplay mods. I wasn't expecting it that I may enjoy it?

Graphically - cut scenes, close-up replays look really good, however gameplay graphics are bad. Let's say 2010ish..

AI is difficult to beat, they play smart, it seems like there are lots of different variations CPU uses to build up the actions.

It is something "fresh", if we could combine gameplay from EF 2024 into PES 2021 and some other graphical aspects (kits, crowd) - that would be more than awesome.

Did anyone noticed the e-Football 2024 Leo Messi Edition, costing 15,99£ ?

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0101-CUSA26996_00-EDITION000000001

That's the future of the game. Forget offline content, Co-op match making, Online Divisions, gameplay , QoL improvements and rest BS.

The future is here, now 😁

P.S.: It's not even a DLC-like. Its basically the card of Messi and some others.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I hadn't touched eFootball 2023 for a long time, for the reasons we all know, and I have to say I'm really enjoying this updated version.

I mainly play against the IA, with Pass Assist 3 and the new gameplay tweaks + improved animations with the better IA definitely provides me with a good football experience.
The dribbling is also a lot smoother and a lot more rewarding when you manage to pull it off (2 examples video below). I don't personally find it "overpowered" when playing against the IA in the higher difficulty levels.

Even the graphics, while not jaw breaking, have been improved compared to the previous version. It's not perfect no, but better.

Now like everybody else here my main gripe with Konami is the lack of content, I really don't care much about the online Dream Team mode, and there's really not enough to keep a solo player excited...where is the new "My League" mode which apparently is the replacement of the Master League? is it going to take them another year to finally give it to us? and for the love of god why have they removed teams from the "Authentic Teams" and while it is nice to have more stadium and weather options why are the game length and difficulty mode options still restricted???

The only online mode I really enjoyed was playing with a group of friends on PES for years was the online "team match lobby" where we would take real/authentic teams and be like 3 or 4 players together on each side but I have feeling that his game mode will never be back...
man, when I’m torn between the positive aspects of not one game but 3…! 😂

plays the best efootball ever to me. still not fully my cup of tea but yeah… best in the “series“, imo.

Question: How can I use different generic stadiums in dream team vs AI? Still stuck with efootball stadium even though we have more generic stadiums now.

Back
Top Bottom