eFootball (All Platforms)

Until now they didn’t update teams rosters they didnot have all the leagues that announced, rest of Europe for exp. Is only Bayern ….so was the yesterday’s release a beta to take the, via media forums ,feedback !?!?
has or knows anyone to talk about it?

Until now they didn’t update teams rosters they didnot have all the leagues that announced, rest of Europe for exp. Is only Bayern ….so was the yesterday’s release a beta to take the, via media forums ,feedback !?!?
has or knows anyone to talk about it?
Servers are still in maintenance.

My guess is after a Database update and servers are online more teams will be vaailable

Now that Server is live: they didn't add the unlicensed teams. So you only have a handful of clubs for Trial Match. So seems pretty clear their plan is to only have people play Dream Team and weren't happy with how many players played Trial Matches.

Now that Server is live: they didn't add the unlicensed teams. So you only have a handful of clubs for Trial Match. So seems pretty clear their plan is to only have people play Dream Team and weren't happy with how many players played Trial Matches.
Of course will be near Christmas an additional mode to add more teams in trial mode as last year make cause they will postpone for how long knows the master league PAID mode . For edit mode is more easily to buy Ferrari testarossa

For offline players, nothing. There are like 10 licensed teams in trial match and that’s it. No other teams.
For online players, the usual dream team with some tweaks.
This whole thing could have been a patch instead of a ‘full release’. Bloody cheats.
And in training mode ( a trick to play there offline games with all teams ) what teams are there for exp other Europe has just Bayern ?

I've played a couple of offline matches yesterday and surprisingly liked what I saw... Nice gameplay and graphics, the problem is that I hate playing online so I'll have to wait for the Master League.

Anyone knows how to get rid of that annoying circle beneath the player?

I've played a couple of offline matches yesterday and surprisingly liked what I saw... Nice gameplay and graphics, the problem is that I hate playing online so I'll have to wait for the Master League.

Anyone knows how to get rid of that annoying circle beneath the player?
In controllerconfig you can disable the circle.

the same efootball23 with rosters 24 but wait not all teams other europe is bald just one
other leagues has no license like belgium.
after all what the porpose of bother your self with this if the modes are less than minimun like the teams like many things just for the game play ?
then take 2 teams and play each other endless if the gameplay is only that matters
they are to types of customer in game intustry
the lone wolf with offline game and the "child" never die inside me online game
THIS COMPANY GIVE A F@#K FOR THE PUT BY YOUR SELF THE AMOUNT OF PERCENT CLIENTS
if they donot has interest for my why i should have for them EA FC24 wait KONAMI just wait..........

They are sadly not going to give a new life and emotion to it brother. Old developers are all gone, and these new young ones and remaining ones know nothing about the old Konami, what PES was and how it should be done. Current direction of the leadership of Konami football side pretty much screams that this will keep on going in the same direction until their eventual slow death at some point a few years into the future.

I do have to say the snow and rainy modes are done nicely looking at the videos. But its all gone to waste with loss of more club/NT licences, 5 more stadiums from what i can see, leagues, clubs for another year, no good fun modes added 3 years in a row now (you now remember the 3 year cycle), no proper offline, no ML, no Edit, no Modding. Durandils tweets about online only vs AI League mode do give a bit of hope (like every year) with other discoveries, but probably nothing again.

I know, I have almost no motivation whatsoever to play this crap in the state its in.

the problem is that I hate playing online so I'll have to wait for the Master League.

Konami are underestimating just how many people out there who like me are in this same situation, but its even worse for guys like me in that I wouldn't mind playing online if we had a proper game supplementing it with custom kits/option files/etc... So many more people would engage with this if they actually put focus, life and emotion offline. NO, god dam 3 fucking years locked into playing only 10 minute matches! There's no excuses whatsoever for this.

Very few people want to be top 50/100 esports level and live on this game just to get a high ranking. Its even worse in how unaware Konami are of the fact they already have everything these esports guys want anyway! The vast majority just want a fun, full fledged experience with good content offline and online.

I'm going back to do some new season tactics and content for PES 2021 as I can at least enjoy the tactical side of the game again and relax with some offline modes.

why doesn't this custcene exist?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907-183428_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20230907-183428_Gallery.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20230907-183453_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20230907-183453_Gallery.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
Look how the passes are not pin point perfect
1) To my eyes, they are absolutely pin-point-perfect, with the exception of the two slightly-ahead (through) passes at the end.

2) Genuine question, does playing on full-manual mean the AI's passes are looser and not all pin-point? In my experience, this is absolutely not the case, and if I'm going to handicap myself to get a better experience... I mean, if I was placing a racing game and I was only accelerating around half the track, it would be called out as laughable.

My only comment that this is not even close to a modded PES 21.
Previous version i think was better.
It's been said a million times (by people who've invested more time with eFootball than I have), but the AI seems much better in comparison to 2021. Tempting to say "and it should be after years of extra development" but it isn't always the case (see EASFC).

It's just so sad that everything else around that, to my mind, has been infantilised for their cross-play goals (with a ball that has no acceleration/deceleration, just a constant speed as it's dragged across the screen almost as if it's 2D, and no freedom). And EASFC is the same. GAH! :(

Playing with the CPU on Superstar level with FUMA defeats the purpose, because the computer always knows what it should do to stop you. Artificial intelligence will make a mistake when it "want to". The CPU still has an advantage, even if you use, for example, PA3, and the manual is just a recipe for more frustration, not satisfaction, as with playing with a human.

And in training mode ( a trick to play there offline games with all teams ) what teams are there for exp other Europe has just Bayern ?
The training turf, lighting and graphics look horribly bad. Most likely, this is all very intentional from Konami so the offline gamers don’t get even the smallest of pleasure from their game.

Back
Top Bottom