eFootball (All Platforms)

I wonder why they update these player stats ("authentic") when there are no offline modes in the game. For example, Levi Colwill was 75, now he is 79. Almost the entire Chelsea squad has been improved. The authentic stats in this game are not the same as the level one Dream Team, which is where player development in DT begins. Why are they taking the time to do this when they've blocked almost all the teams in the trial again?

You can check all stats on pesdb.net.

I
Because if you bay the dlc with 25 or 30 or 40 you will stop play online and give them money every day or week to achieve their goals . You will give money once not weekly. Once is not profit fit COINAMI , so simple answer as that
haven’t given Konami a cent on this e football craziness.

+ They removed the catch up bug indeed.
+ Dribbling is way more easily (again), even i can dribble with the more nimble players. Feels great.
+ AI was great in one of the earliest version of efootball 2023 or 2022 but then they broke it, this one is blows every PES ai so far out of the water, really the best ever, its so unpredictable, prone to errors as well, with a defence that is hard to break down.

- Game got pretty fast, i mean for my eyes really because the first touch error still can slow down the play but i just cant follow up with the quick turns and passes and runs. I have to play it on -1 although so far im not sure if it effects the pros yet.
- AI can feel a bit direct some times, aka PES 2013 style, you really have to press high and close down passing lanes to make it pass backwards. (nothing a dt18 mod cant fix on the PC).
- NO OFFILINE MODES

Great gameplay update but, shame cant enjoy it in ML.

Unfortunately this is the state of sport's games today almost all of them has these shady practices in them. But credit to EA for still developing and giving plenty of different modes unlike konami. They even removed the cutscenes in trial match which i find very insulting

I mean its not like people don't already have like 8 versions, 2 given away for free of Messi.

Oh wait.....

Update as I've tried the new version. Happy to see the faces for Celtic players that were added, even if Turnbull should've been added in PES 2021. Unfortunately, Konami have done the impossible. They've made the game such that it gives me even more reason that I don't want to play it. Superstar appears to me even more difficult to play against. Never has the time for my playing in Top Player been more needed, but alas, it's still locked for some reason. It really annoys me, especially when you consider that Vs AI events and Training mode HAVE Top Player as a difficulty.

Gameplay feels good tbh, but the AI is too difficult for my FUMA play

Update as I've tried the new version. Happy to see the faces for Celtic players that were added, even if Turnbull should've been added in PES 2021. Unfortunately, Konami have done the impossible. They've made the game such that it gives me even more reason that I don't want to play it. Superstar appears to me even more difficult to play against. Never has the time for my playing in Top Player been more needed, but alas, it's still locked for some reason. It really annoys me, especially when you consider that Vs AI events and Training mode HAVE Top Player as a difficulty.

Gameplay feels good tbh, but the AI is too difficult for my FUMA play

Superstar is harder than in previous years but since its new it just takes some time to adjust. The CPU just read your controller inputs and they flat turn into prime Messi's and play with zero faults. It's infuriating because the principle is correct, it the implementation of it is so arcade, silky smooth alien like and one paced. Even when you adjust so you can beat them it feels so dull and lifeless.

When #MasterLeague is all i care about right now, then again this game is so tactically primitive how will this game even hold up for games 15 minutes or longer?

When will they ever unlock all the offline content period?

Gameplay is improved from 2023. I like how it flows now. Goalies don’t seem super human, passing is good and dribbling is fun.
Can we pls have online divisions with authentic teams like pes used to have? Is that really too much to ask for ?

Will not happen I'm afraid. Would mean less people playing their cash cow Dreamteam.

I'm afraid they'll keep postponing ML as long as Dream Team continues to make the expected profits. If it stops at all, why would it suddenly?

did they fix the darn repetitive one dimensional ai shooting? and goal variations?

I cant be 100% sure as I've only played 5 matches, but I'm pretty sure that the way the AI attacks and scores is one of the good things about this game.

Not sure there's all that much goal variation for user shots.

+ They removed the catch up bug indeed.
+ Dribbling is way more easily (again), even i can dribble with the more nimble players. Feels great.
+ AI was great in one of the earliest version of efootball 2023 or 2022 but then they broke it, this one is blows every PES ai so far out of the water, really the best ever, its so unpredictable, prone to errors as well, with a defence that is hard to break down.

- Game got pretty fast, i mean for my eyes really because the first touch error still can slow down the play but i just cant follow up with the quick turns and passes and runs. I have to play it on -1 although so far im not sure if it effects the pros yet.
- AI can feel a bit direct some times, aka PES 2013 style, you really have to press high and close down passing lanes to make it pass backwards. (nothing a dt18 mod cant fix on the PC).
- NO OFFILINE MODES

Great gameplay update but, shame cant enjoy it in ML.
So... Some interesting observations made by me today :)
I dusted off my ps5 (which i havent used in 3+ months) and played 30 mins of ef24, then went back to my new gaming pc (7900xtx + 7800x3d cpu), and it feels so much better on my pc. What systems are you guys playing on?? As this may well determine level of enjoyment, to some degree at least.
The pc version feels and looks better for me. Graphics were and obvious improvement, as was the pace of the game.. felt slow and heavier on my pc which contributes to the better feeling. Btw, i played with identical everything, teams, settings, stadium, conditions...
Other thing i noticed was my ps5 vibration didnt work on my ps5 for some reason.. all settings with vibrations turned on.... i use another ps5 controller for my pc and it works perfectly... love the vibration inputs.

And... after another hour (pc version), unlike about 90% of you lol, im loving this game..particularly the gameplay, the feel of controlling players dribbling and passing. Definitely feels tighter on the ball/dribbling than ef23, less loosy goosy (which some may attribute to a feeling of more inertia/momentum). Feels more like PES2021 than ef23, where you have more control with the ball. I like it!!!

Also, gotta agree with gabe.paul.logan, AI is very unpredictable.. in attack ive seen many players actually (for once) take me on... and keep the ball for more than 10 seconds... for me thats refreshing, as it was one of my biggest gripes with PES2021.. Seen a variety of cpu goals, and quite a few mistakes...over passing, or passing directly to my player, and having shots going well over the bar.
Yes Superstar is difficult and im loving the challenge.... Im still winning most games on FUMA superstar. Playing FUMA for the last 3 or more years with PES2021 has cetainly helped with my passing. Just wished there was a direct arrow like in PES2021 for shooting on goal,(without the need for the circle/directional arrow constantly on).

Other observations:

+Marking up button works so much better in this game compared to EF23 which had little effect. Now marking up button (L2 for me) leads to regular blocking.

+Ball physics definitely more realistic than PES2021, in terms of speed and weight through the air, and... on the ground.. ground balls now have a constant roll on the turf.. over hit passes just keeps rolling. In PES2021 itd stop dead suddenly in an unrealist way. The ball physics are still lacking in variety, but there is definitely spin with shots and ground passes:

+ Stadiums (not all) have improved and many look great.. some of the day lighting looks great now as does the turf. Emirates looks awesome!!!!

Some negatives that ive seen (besides the lack of almost everything):

- Keepers have a weird bug after a save, where the animation skips... seen this way too regularly. Its at the end of this video (which also shows ball spinning/curving though the air).. go to the end to see it. Better fix this one Konami!!!

- Not sure if you guys have noticed, but occasionally when you shoot at goal, you dont get to see the ball hit the adboard and follow though past the goal.... instead a sudden hault to the gameplay with a quick goal kick or corner. I guess the negative of trying to speed things up can cause interuptions to the follow though of the ball behind goal. I prefer the ball thudding into the add board without ruining the momentum and visuals of taking a shot.

- Ball shadow/lighting as its on the turf is non-existent. In replays, looks like a separate entity.

Rambled enough, but im loving this game... the gameplay, the feel, and the cinematic graphics. Now im hoping for some modders to unlock the works!!!

Superstar is harder than in previous years but since its new it just takes some time to adjust. The CPU just read your controller inputs and they flat turn into prime Messi's and play with zero faults. It's infuriating because the principle is correct, it the implementation of it is so arcade, silky smooth alien like and one paced. Even when you adjust so you can beat them it feels so dull and lifeless.

When #MasterLeague is all i care about right now, then again this game is so tactically primitive how will this game even hold up for games 15 minutes or longer?

When will they ever unlock all the offline content period?
Makes it unenjoyable to play imo.

Did anyone noticed the e-Football 2024 Leo Messi Edition, costing 15,99£ ?

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0101-CUSA26996_00-EDITION000000001

That's the future of the game. Forget offline content, Co-op match making, Online Divisions, gameplay , QoL improvements and rest BS.

The future is here, now 😁

P.S.: It's not even a DLC-like. Its basically the card of Messi and some others.
Now we took our answer we the did not release a PAID DLC MASTER LEAGUE OFFLINE MODE because we will pay once 20-30-40 per year to play and other to buy with game contract Messi will give 16€ multiple times per year . DID WE GET IT NOW .
so keep continuing buying Messi and crying like widow on her bed…….

I expected nothing. But to be honest offline gameplay was quite a lot of fun. I had a few hours on Superstar difficulty and I had some amazing matches. I coulndt stop playing it. I liked the dribbling and ball physics and flow. I had some problems with defending first, now it got for the better. The Ai had some great dribbling against me and their play style sometimes were pretty lifelike. I am shocked as I thought I would never liked efootball.
Nevertheless efootball will never be the game pes was in the ps2 era but for a few games a week its solid. I would even consider bying a ml dlc

I expected nothing. But to be honest offline gameplay was quite a lot of fun. I had a few hours on Superstar difficulty and I had some amazing matches. I coulndt stop playing it. I liked the dribbling and ball physics and flow. I had some problems with defending first, now it got for the better. The Ai had some great dribbling against me and their play style sometimes were pretty lifelike. I am shocked as I thought I would never liked efootball.
Nevertheless efootball will never be the game pes was in the ps2 era but for a few games a week its solid. I would even consider bying a ml dlc
This was me re ef23, when i recently bought a new gaming pc.... expected nothing, but actually enjoyed some aspects. And now im actually enjoying playing this ef24 more than PES2021 (which ive played for the last 3 years). Dribbling not only feels great, but actually looks great as well... Players turn as a reasonably natural looking level, and I love the slowing down close footsteps animations. Saw a clip of FC24 gameplay the other day, and was immediately disgusted by the ridiculous animations. Yeah they have many animations, but the dribbling and body positions look so unnatural - main reason ill never give it a go.

BTW, im only playing TRIAL MODE, OFFLINE, as this is the game running at its premium best. Free practice would be good, but you can only play at daytime Sports Park..... We need some type of Sider so we can use different Stadiums for practice. Or how about Konami just give us a paid Exhibition Mode with no holdback on the settings!!!

Now im constantly finding myself at the editing forum of ef22/24, patiently waiting for the brilliance of the modding community.

Back
Top Bottom