eFootball (All Platforms)

Am I imagining things, or do the nets move better?
Wanna see good net physics? Watch Cardi B twerk in fishnets. This game's net physics are about as exciting as a blank sheet of paper. FM 23 has better net physics than Efootball and that's a smaller game compared to this one. It's appalling, but it's Coinami so it isn't shocking or surprising to see. Punching above their weight is something Coinami will never do. They'll rather punch themselves (or their bosses) before they punch something else.

Last edited:

This is an Ego Shooter made with Unreal 5 Engine. This is the first Shooter that i was afraid of Looking when People get shot. Cause this Game is maybe a bit to realistic in Terms of Graphic. If Konami made a similar Job with eFootball 22...
Man that's insane. The graphics, the animations, the camera.. unbelievable. First thing in a long while that makes me think about a true jump forward in a new gaming dimension.

Yeah if there was the will, no doubt we'd have amazing, photorealistic games of football as well in this era or anyway not so far in the future. Too bad it's never gonna happen.

Just throwing this out there. If I were Coinami, (and I'm glad I'm not) and I wanted to emphasize the beauty of manual playstyle, and value challenging skill based gameplay, I would reward players who play and win matches with manual controls with more GP, coins, and other perks. It would probably encourage others to try it. The incentive is there because you get more by trying a play style that is challenging. It also means everything else in the game has to work to near perfection so the player doesn't feel as though the controls and AI suck. Play FIFA 22 and 23 on manual you'll see what I mean. It's beyond pitiful how bad football games have become.

Just throwing this out there. If I were Coinami, (and I'm glad I'm not) and I wanted to emphasize the beauty of manual playstyle, and value challenging skill based gameplay, I would reward players who play and win matches with manual controls with more GP, coins, and other perks. It would probably encourage others to try it. The incentive is there because you get more by trying a play style that is challenging. It also means everything else in the game has to work to near perfection so the player doesn't feel as though the controls and AI suck. Play FIFA 22 and 23 on manual you'll see what I mean. It's beyond pitiful how bad football games have become.
All gaming has become bad, generally speaking. It used to be about a vision, about saying how can we create the best game possible? Money was just a by-product of that. Now it's how can we make the most money? The quality of the gaming experience is secondary.

New partnerships with Mexican clubs Pumas and Tigres

Tigres' stadium will be available this year.

Talking about stadiums, v2.5 has files of José Alvalade - Sporting CP stadium

Well yeah, but I'm not that surprised, Iosonofra is a highly skilled player and a valued member of the WAPES community, which is widely regarded as one of the top PES/FIFA communities.

Over the last two and a half years of playing PES, I've had the pleasure of getting to know many of the community's exceptional players and building impressions, and friendships, who possess even more impressive skills. These players have the talent to outperform even the most accomplished "pro" efootball players. However, their focus is not on MyClub, Dream Team, or 1 vs. 1 matches. Instead, they prioritize the Тeam Play, 11 vs 11 Co-op experiences.

It's disheartening to see that Konami has seemingly abandoned these communities on both console and PC, including PESPRO. Despite repeated requests from players about Team Play and 11 vs. 11 modes, Konami has chosen to prioritize profit-driven modes that rely on manipulative gambling practices to maximize profits with minimal effort. This is especially concerning given Konami's reluctance to discuss 11 vs. 11 modes and their vague mention of co-op mode in the foreseeable future, which I believe will likely be limited and tied to Dream Tea

It's clear to me that Konami wanted to get rid of the old, experienced PES players who have been with the game for years. These players have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and they know the history and potential of PES better than anyone. They also tend to have high expectations and demands, which Konami may not like. .

Last edited:
Well yeah, but I'm not that surprised, Iosonofra is a highly skilled player and a valued member of the WAPES community, which is widely regarded as one of the top PES/FIFA communities.

Over the last two and a half years of playing PES, I've had the pleasure of getting to know many of the community's exceptional players and building impressions, and friendships, who possess even more impressive skills. These players have the talent to outperform even the most accomplished "pro" efootball players. However, their focus is not on MyClub, Dream Team, or 1 vs. 1 matches. Instead, they prioritize the Тeam Play, 11 vs 11 Co-op experiences.

It's disheartening to see that Konami has seemingly abandoned these communities on both console and PC, including PESPRO. Despite repeated requests from players about Team Play and 11 vs. 11 modes, Konami has chosen to prioritize profit-driven modes that rely on manipulative gambling practices to maximize profits with minimal effort. This is especially concerning given Konami's reluctance to discuss 11 vs. 11 modes and their vague mention of co-op mode in the foreseeable future, which I believe will likely be limited and tied to Dream Tea

It's clear to me that Konami wanted to get rid of the old, experienced PES players who have been with the game for years. These players have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and they know the history and potential of PES better than anyone. They also tend to have high expectations and demands, which Konami may not like. .

I'm not surprised about this video either as I've beaten a few level 1 players on FUMA and i have a few highlights to show everyone when i get round to it. But i agree wholeheartedly with this post that Konami simply have it wrong in their priority to focus only on the Dream Team pay to win at all costs crowd which doesn't yield the same passionate community which has sustained this franchise especially during some tough times.

I'm not surprised about this video either as I've beaten a few level 1 players on FUMA and i have a few highlights to show everyone when i get round to it. But i agree wholeheartedly with this post that Konami simply have it wrong in their priority to focus only on the Dream Team pay to win at all costs crowd which doesn't yield the same passionate community which has sustained this franchise especially during some tough times.
It's been a decade since they replaced the universal PA with the multi lvl settings. Each year it's gotten more and more assisted, to were now it's targeted design is for a mobile screen.
They've never attempted to limit PA levels for competitive online modes.
They've never even tried adding a 'manual' weekly competition. Imagine it with superior rewards for just competing, not winning.
Heck, they don't even do anything new with those weekly/monthly challenge objectives - manual games played, manual goals scored etc.

Like driving games, the rewards earned could be adjusted to the assists used.

This is an Ego Shooter made with Unreal 5 Engine. This is the first Shooter that i was afraid of Looking when People get shot. Cause this Game is maybe a bit to realistic in Terms of Graphic. If Konami made a similar Job with eFootball 22...

Damn, in effect they did a massive job with the graphic in eFootball until now

The only thing is..am i just the one who's got this on my PS4?

Maybe should be Unreal 3.37888?

images (7).jpeg

Last edited:
I Just dont understand how theres such a drastic change in experience between two online modes.

The division mode is HORRIBLE compared to the Quick online match (no compatitive), and this has not much tô do with players "win at all cost" atitude.

Players start gliding like in fifa, become unresponsiveness, AI becomes bugged, players dont react to non possessed ball, inúmeros bugs happen, passes, long air ball, all take years for the animation tô play depite the fact that the game is faster.

I am advancing through the divisions while fiinding the experience absolutley horrible.

I Just dont undertand this night and day difference.

The manual pass bug that the player doesnt react tô ball that Just hits his feet after a passe that was made to him made me want to throw the controller on the TV.

Jesus Christ, how can a game comes from a dream to nightmare by Just swirtching the online Mode.

Is there a trainning mode to inprove quimestry? Do players start a match tired in division mode?

I reallyvwant tô understand how the game comes form being wonderfull to play to terrible.

My experience on Quick online match with default team wich is supposes tô be way worse was 10000 times better and I play 10000 times better.

Back
Top Bottom