eFootball (All Platforms)

Sad many editors will quit pes 21 editions until these tools are avaliable and starting to mod and edit eshameball... edit a mobile game no way this is coming to a nonsense 3 years editing a game to be the perfect football game to throw everything away and start again from zero no way seriously

Sad many editors will quit pes 21 editions until these tools are avaliable and starting to mod and edit eshameball... edit a mobile game no way this is coming to a nonsense 3 years editing a game to be the perfect football game to throw everything away and start again from zero no way seriously
also I can not understand the fact konami is spitting us to all modding community and general community and you as community still stay there waiting for news/advances and looking for codes into the mobile game trying to "save" efootball, why so much interest into nothing really I do not get the point why we are doing this as community konami does not deserve his own community I am sorry but all of this is very sad for me and many people will quit pes 21 just because efootball is "new" with less features what we have in pes 21, there is no sense to edit a mobile game, for me pes 21 could became the perfect football game but sadly many people will look for that crap now

also I can not understand the fact konami is spitting us to all modding community and general community and you as community still stay there waiting for news/advances and looking for codes into the mobile game trying to "save" efootball, why so much interest into nothing really I do not get the point why we are doing this as community konami does not deserve his own community I am sorry but all of this is very sad for me and many people will quit pes 21 just because efootball is "new" with less features what we have in pes 21, there is no sense to edit a mobile game, for me pes 21 could became the perfect football game but sadly many people will look for that crap now
It's easier to mod efootball since it's using unreal engine though and pes 6 still gets mods almost 20 years later so I wouldn't worry about pes 2021 mods

It's easier to mod efootball since it's using unreal engine though and pes 6 still gets mods almost 20 years later so I wouldn't worry about pes 2021 mods
and what is easier? is not a question is easier or harder, is a question they released a mobile game and we are looking forward to modding it Im sorry I do not share this

efootball isn't a mobile game it's just purposely capped by konami because of their esports delusions we already know what the unreal engine is capable of just wait until they mod proper lighting and better turf into the game and you'll see. Konami can't do that because it will cause lag with the online matches

Let us just enjoy the modding learning curve and new discoveries on the way while editing once importing is possible
I’m sure PES 2021 will still be superior as long as the offline content isn’t the same amount
Can’t wait to start modding scoreboard for eFootball though

What kind of mobile game? I don't know what's going on in some people's heads... This mobile can't play because it's in the mobile version, it's much more limited than PS5/PC. This is the ps3 level right now...

What kind of mobile game? I don't know what's going on in some people's heads... This mobile can't play because it's in the mobile version, it's much more limited than PS5/PC. This is the ps3 level right now...
Just look the menus, why do you think they want crossplay with mobile, one Game for all platforms im not going to discuss obvious things, its just adapted to consolas obviously IS not the same Game as the devices and power is different but the concept, design and everything else is from mobile

Just look the menus, why do you think they want crossplay with mobile, one Game for all platforms im not going to discuss obvious things, its just adapted to consolas obviously IS not the same Game as the devices and power is different but the concept, design and everything else is from mobile
why do you think that a game is created in 2-3 years, konami is not known for that at all!

The question is:
What will Konami do?
It will ban those who use the program or patch the Exe.
For me this can be counterproductive

In other words, Konami will realize that people can use the Master League or the full Offline without paying.

Which leads to more delays for those modes or they can just cancel it

Time will tell if I'm right or not

319152984_648906650267092_4000792841611635684_n.jpg

The question is:
What will Konami do?

In other words, Konami will realize that people can use the Master League or the full Offline without paying.

View attachment 212061
I remember they took off pes demo on pc versions for something similar? If konami knows about it they will change the exe for sure or threating with bans, konami never liked modding community thats why is so difficult to mod pes 21.

and what is easier? is not a question is easier or harder, is a question they released a mobile game and we are looking forward to modding it Im sorry I do not share this
You can't always stay in the past.
Pes 2021 is good, yes
But also accept that without support for updates and online it becomes a repetitive game
Efootball is an "Evolution" of the pes saga, since being FTP brutally increases the number of players, something that PES could not achieve with its annual sales
I respect people's tastes
For me, the old call of duty are much better than now, but no one gives me the right to criticize new players who enjoy the new installments :BEER:

Never forget
OMG... I was asking myself the same thing... I was having no idea that they fixed the player's faces and graphics overall so much. I sware I was thinking that Messi's image is .. Real Messi, a real Human, they trick my mind to think it's a real dude... The skin colors and the details are crazy good, look it close it's insane!

Well, not all players are not THAT good for all players but it's a sign that if they want, they have the engine and tool to do it!
Never forget.

Capture.PNGmessi.PNG

there is no sense to edit a mobile game, for me pes 21 could became the perfect football game but sadly many people will look for that crap now
I wouldn't worry about that mate. :) There's still a very dedicated community (just look at all the gameplay mods that have come out lately, there's tons and tons of them) which continues to mod PES 2021, and which I bet will continue to do so in the future. There's quite a lot of us who love PES and don't care at all about efootball's format, regardless of graphics improvements. You'd be surprised. I have also noticed this level of commitment in the Spanish-speaking community.

For what it's worth, I think PES 2021 has a great, great future.

The question is:
What will Konami do?

View attachment 212061
What are they gonna do? Take the game out of the market would be another great thing to happen by the way, maybe they realise they can't ignore offline game content

Went to play this for the first time in 2 months or something, couldn't play for 45 minutes as required update, so started update then went to start my 2nd choice, that needed update too, so went third choice of game that needed update too! God, modern gaming is annoying.

eFootball is not PES in anyway at all, nothing about it relates to PES of old. They have notably sped up EVERYTHING from 2 months ago, all players turn fast and run around and the game is forced to play everything at 100mph, all on rails, no freedom and no creativity, no fun, no personality to the AI or your own team. Scored a few, conceded a few, felt nothing. Dreadful.

The question is:
What will Konami do?

View attachment 212061
If importing textures into eFootball is very difficult, programming master league is impossible for any, even super modder. It just can't happen without the work of the developer . So they will still charge for offline and master league and we still have to pay to get them, especially if it will be a service (recurrent payments over time) And when they get money I don't think they'll give a monkey for mod PC users. Heck they already don't now 🤣

Went to play this for the first time in 2 months or something, couldn't play for 45 minutes as required update, so started update then went to start my 2nd choice, that needed update too, so went third choice of game that needed update too! God, modern gaming is annoying.

eFootball is not PES in anyway at all, nothing about it relates to PES of old. They have notably sped up EVERYTHING from 2 months ago, all players turn fast and run around and the game is forced to play everything at 100mph, all on rails, no freedom and no creativity, no fun, no personality to the AI or your own team. Scored a few, conceded a few, felt nothing. Dreadful.
What camera you're using? Try using more zoomed out camera it might help. Or bump down the game speed to -1.
As for me i play with fan view camera on +1 game speed as the ball has more zip to it.

Interesting, I actually felt like it was the opposite personally, that the players have become a little more sluggish and that the dribbling & skills are less responsive/reliable. I've been experiencing players becoming detached from the ball and not knowing where it is when they do a skill animation and they end up leaving the ball and running away from it rather than bring it with them?

Interesting, I actually felt like it was the opposite personally, that the players have become a little more sluggish and that the dribbling & skills are less responsive/reliable. I've been experiencing players becoming detached from the ball and not knowing where it is when they do a skill animation and they end up leaving the ball and running away from it rather than bring it with them?
Ah that's true actually. I've noticed over the years, that even when using the same version of PES, some days gameplay sluggish, sometimes responsive. I always assumed this was because of server issues time of day etc.

Ah that's true actually. I've noticed over the years, that even when using the same version of PES, some days gameplay sluggish, sometimes responsive. I always assumed this was because of server issues time of day etc.
Well I actually played offline & noticed it, haven't tried the new version online yet, got to get myself in the mood for frustration I think 🤣

Back
Top Bottom