eFootball (All Platforms)

Firebird patch is incredible. https://evoweb.uk/threads/firebird-patch-2021-euro-2020-update.84637/

Melts my shitty laptop, but incredible. šŸ˜„

How is it possible that the footage in that video looks more realistic from gameplay cam than the trailer Konami just dropped for a game in the year 2021? The state of football games just beggars belief. Imagine if that was remastered with high res textures, wide screen etc. it would blow "New Football Game" out of the water.

even on Konami's site it says next gen is for the new consoles only
doesn't surprise me! they hired Adam just for having touch with western countries and get feedback from Europe and Americas.
I respect people in Japan a lot for their work ethic, technologies they develop and all stuff but Konami as a firm look like complete opposite of this.
Good marketing sell products even bad ones, but Konami may have best product in the world and they will screw all with their bad marketing for sure!

doesn't surprise me! they hired Adam just for having touch with western countries and get feedback from Europe and Americas.
I respect people in Japan a lot for their work ethic, technologies they develop and all stuff but Konami as a firm look like complete opposite of this.
Good marketing sell products even bad ones, but Konami may have best product in the world and they will screw all with their bad marketing for sure!
next gen football games are going to be console exclusive titles for the next few years

Seems like Juve is releasing an eFootballā„¢ kit this year:

juve-21-22-third-kit-3.jpg
As Juvetus fan i can say that it's pretty terrible šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

In Reddit I found a picture that made my blood boil:
spah6g77ftc71.jpg

This only proves that he does not have any additional information other than what comes to us. He has nothing to do with game development and the decisions that are made or discussed. (I know more than him). IF he had even a small idea of what was going on in Konami, he would know that it was just an in-engine CGI, and the final game would have nothing to do with it, not even close.
>Yeah, we've just ruined your favorite football game for life but look at that grass tho
I can't stand this dude

So inside a year we've gone from being promised a full next-gen, photo realistic PES title, with ML being revamped and better than ever (The reason they gave for skipping last years release), to possibly getting a mobile game with a bolt on mode, not called master league, that has one work experience kid assigned to to its development, that wont be available until 4-5 months after release.

Further to that say this new ML replacement drops around Jan/Feb time, and is priced at Ā£15, it will use teams current kits and rosters, there will only be 3 months of the current season left, then all the kits and rosters will change again, so what then? we be expected to pay another fee to update all kits etc?
And knowing how Konami work, none of the new kits or transfers will be available for months after they actually come out anyway.

This just all makes absolutely no sense.

Can't really blame Adam, he was/is just a hypeman for Konami. Imagine being a hypeman for Konami and having to lie everyday, make false promises, defend everything the company does. Must be the worst job in the world.

Oh PC version getting fucked yet again? Welp, I guess I will play some other non sports game then. There is nothing next gen on pc then.

you probably work at Konami, no other explanation.. maybe even you are the one who gave the idea for all this BS
reface-2021-07-23-12-53-10.gif

Muhahaha, (evil laughter), it took you a long time to figure it out! Although I played a lot of easter eggs.
> Starting with broken English, it was clear that it was not my first language .. maybe I'm from Japan!?
st-small-507x507-pad-600x600-f8f8f8.jpg

>And look at my nickname, what does it look like to you? Two PeePee around PES? That is a hidden message that I told you that we will f * ck PES soon!

>Or my avatar ... PES 6 !? Is it a coincidence, just because I love PES6? Of course NOT !!! Turn the six ... what do you see! ?? e ??
Maybe it was something like ...
e.png
FOOTBALL?

>And why did we choose green as the main background color of New Football Game Beta? The Shressi easter egg!!!

Last edited:
Edit 2: see this post

Interesting thread up on Reddit. If it's legit, the post and the comments/replies are quite helpful. But also they clarify our worst fears about the after-thought nature of offline modes.

Edit 1: oh, and he says PC won't be next-gen at launch...

Last edited:
next gen football games are going to be console exclusive titles for the next few years
Every time there is a new generation of consoles, they pull this shit. Also it always seems they feed of the advances of the PC market, then want the goodies all for themselves.
Then when the PC market tech advances even more, they will be playing catch up with PS6 ect.
Then because they have blocked the next gen games to PC, we have an analogy like Usain Bolt is miles ahead of a static pack, but is being forced to run in work boots, while the rest are wearing the top gear. ;)

Just something interesting I found on Twitter:

If they just showed all the different versions in the same trailer, Konami is, without a doubt, the worst at marketing their products.
is that Boateng coming out of the tunnel behind MĆ¼ller?!
his arm movement (whole body and head animation) is different to the other players coming out of the tunnel. minor detail. still nice.

Last edited:
I really want so badly ask konami to give me all of their genetic logos or their logo shapes like this since PES 3 as been released the Edit Logo Mode.
Or someone help me get all the PES Shapes and put it in high quality. They donĀ“t even speak on Twitter. šŸ˜©

Attachments

• bg_01.png
    bg_01.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 30
if i'd take that kinda as the thruth, i want to know about gameplay mechanics and how they are scaled. that gfx scaling with the smallest common denominator was predictable... but i wanna know how its working for controls, gameplay features and such... thats the important part for me!
He indicated a bit that things were having to change with the scaling including animations, from what he heard. And that playing console vs mobile is very noticeable. I think he didn't just mean in terms of graphical fidelity.

4. WILL THERE BE A MASTER LEAGUE?

Yes, however it wonā€™t be called master league. Itā€™s getting re-branded and Iā€™ll be honest, itā€™s not getting a lot of ā€œresourceā€ so donā€™t expect anything amazing if youā€™re a fan of the mode. Also, itā€™ll more than likely be January/February when it launches

Yeah so that's it for most of us here.

My final message is to just stick it out until our next reveal. From what Iā€™ve been told, the backlash online has been noted and the next ā€œdropā€ will clear a lot of things up.

So they did notice the huge backlash, I am surprised honestly

Edit 2: see this post

Interesting thread up on Reddit. If it's legit, the post and the comments/replies are quite helpful. But also they clarify our worst fears about the after-thought nature of offline modes.

Edit 1: oh, and he says PC won't be next-gen at launch...
Sounds like wishful thinking to me, but at this point it's simply better to wait it out and see what happens.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me, but at this point it's simply better to wait it out and see what happens.
I just think what he says is quite plausible given everything the company has said and done. I don't think ML being in the game come early 2022 is even a positive thing in itself, btw, so I wouldn't even think of that as wishful. The gameplay needs to be not worse than it currently is, and all the evidence points away from that, frankly.

Been silent for such a long time had a positive reason: I was (and i am) truly happy with my copy of PES2020. I never tested PES2021 as it did not show any sign of gameplay or graphic enhancement.

The latest news tell, the 2021/2020 editions will be the industry standard of football gaming for a long time. As someone wrote before, i am now thinking to "conserve" the best version available.

Owning the PES 2020 disc version, i assume there wont be updates on a new system in the future. But PES 2021 should basicly be "fully patched 2020" out of the box, right?
If you like 2020 then you'll definitely like 2021 fully patched and up to date. Gameplay wise the ball physics can be both nice and tight or quite loose depending on the ball played/received. And if you don't hammer sprint there's some nice collisions in there. Basically if you play with more patience than every PES video ever uploaded to YouTube, you'll enjoy it. The AI is very similar with it's turn and shoot saga, but on very rare occasions they will mix it up i.e. put a hanging cross in deep, header down, tap in near post. Worth grabbing on the cheap if you're planning to hang on till next year for whatever replaces ML.

I just think what he says is quite plausible given everything the company has said and done. I don't think ML being in the game come early 2022 is even a positive thing in itself, btw, so I wouldn't even think of that as wishful. The gameplay needs to be not worse than it currently is, and all the evidence points away from that, frankly.
I was more talking about the tech used. It sounded wishful to me. So you have a much better looking next-gen version of the game and you decide that the first showing should use some hybrid mobile and console version? Really? This is basic logic, not some deep marketing and research analysis that needs to be done to figure out. Even Konami aren't that inept.

Back
Top Bottom