Brasileirão 2014 - sauce won again! Bastard! - Congrats Cruzeiro!

Re: Brasileirão 2010 | State Championships

I've been a bit disappointed from what I've seen in Keirrison at Fiorentina, Benfica and Barca. I know he doesn't get much playing time, but he seems a bit scared to try things..... He's still young but I have high hopes for this kid!

He showed real class at Coritiba and in his first two months at Palmeiras.
Was a clinical finisher, showing great composure in front of the goal.
Then, suddenly, he stopped scoring. Became a error-prone striker, untill he managed to get a transfer to Europe.

I really don't know what happened to this guy. He went from a great potential to an useless kid.

How is Dejan Petkovic doing ? He must be about 40 now... strange to see a player from Europe playing well in Brazil.

Petkovic is loved by Flamengo supporters. Has a great history there.
After a long time playing for low teams, with bad performances, he went back to the Flamengo as a payment of the debt the club had to him.
He turned out to be one of the best players in the 2009 championship, leading Flamengo (alongside Adriano) to glory.
But this year he had some problems with the board and wasn't training with the first team.
Now he is back but is still a substitute. Probably will retire this year.

Became a error-prone striker, untill he managed to get a transfer to Europe.

I really don't know what happened to this guy. He went from a great potential to an useless kid.

I think he became a bit arrogant and confident in the rumours linking him to Barcelona that he lost his dedication and drive. It just seemed so odd that such a player, who was a complete package with his finishing and excellent passing, saw his form dissipate before his eyes.

Petkovic is loved by Flamengo supporters. Has a great history there.
After a long time playing for low teams, with bad performances, he went back to the Flamengo as a payment of the debt the club had to him.
He turned out to be one of the best players in the 2009 championship, leading Flamengo (alongside Adriano) to glory.
But this year he had some problems with the board and wasn't training with the first team.
Now he is back but is still a substitute. Probably will retire this year.

2008->Atletico Mineiro
LMAO!

Re: Brasileirão 2010

As 4 maiores rivalidade do país no domingo dia 01/08/2010.

Vasco x Flamengo

Corinthians x Palmeiras

Cruzeiro x Galo

Inter x Grêmio
-

1º Flamengo x Vasco 17,1%
2º Grêmio x Internacional 14,8%
3º Corinthians x Palmeiras 14,6%
4º Cruzeiro x Atlético-MG 8,1%

----------

5º Flamengo x Fluminense 6,9%
6º Corinthians x São Paulo 4,1%
7º Palmeiras x São Paulo 3,6%
8º Avaí x Figueirense 3%
9º Campinense-PB x Treze-PB 2,76%
10º Bahia x Vitória 2,71%

Fonte: Revista Época

Sh*t! Mano has gone! :(

I hope we can get Luxa.

Luxa? He haven't made any progress or a good job in years, the only good thing about him is the investment that follows him, but wherever he goes he cause trouble and fight with players, presidents, for him to clean the squad and work with people that he wants might take a year or two, Corinthians can't afford this now can they?

Anyway Adilson is your coach now, lets see now if he is really the promising coach everyone sees, I personally never rated him as high as some people did, he's going in the same path as Luxa, a unflexible guy who doesn't know how to work with people he don't fully match, but with moments of brilliance that once in a while will overshadow the flaws.

Maybe he is the Luxa 2.0 and his moments of brilliance are yet to come like they did with young Luxa.
Or he is going to the overrated path, where the trouble that follows him, in the end won't compensate.

Adílson is not the biggest of the problems.
ogaaag9aen9p1h80un4l9ag.jpg

F*cking hell, it looks like he's wearing 3 life vests under that shirt :LOL:

On another note, Washington Braveheart (Coração Valente) is back! And what a comeback, 2 goals and 1 assist :)

YouTube - Fluminense 3 x 1 Atlético-PR - Gols - Brasileirão 2010

Conca was brilliant too.

I'm really excited about Fluzão this season! That guy Emerson is an awesome finisher and our Argentinean master Conca is pure class. When Beletti recover his fitness and Fred heals his injury it will get even better.

And I don't even know what to say if Deco really comes! Can he and Conca play together? I'm not sure, but I hope he does come. Fingers crossed :)

Flu with Muricy is on fire I must admit. However Adilson Baptista will lead Corinthians to the top, at least I'm hoping. :P

Some rumours on Wesley to Benfica. I didn't watch Santos this year so I haven't any opinion about him. What you think guys? Is he a good replacement for Ramires?

This is what I think about Ramires exit:
8fca3f83a594e1fb9e9f99364e39507bd908425e.jpeg

This is what I think about Ramires exit

I think what goes around comes around
nelson-haha.gif

As usual I'm not serious...

But this is interesting

Joinville R$350 > Cruzeiro €7.5m > Benfica €22m > Chelsea :P

Real Madrid €65m next?

Good luck for him, he looks better in blue.

And Muricy's Fluminense can :RANT: we played them a couple of weeks ago, we were so much better till they scored on a corner, then we never saw the ball again.
Typical Muriçoca win, he knows how to win and make teams that can defend you gotta reckon that, I seriously hope Flu can go far, imagine two Cariocas champions in a row, that be a huge comeback at the Paulistas.
But if only Cruzeiro doesn't make it :P

Oh Special One, almost forgot about Wesley, but well I don't really saw him that many times, but he looked very good.
And :LMAO: at Bianca.

Last edited:

omg,bianca is famous in portugal? lol
today have a good fight in tv,felipe(corinthians goalkepper) x Andres Sanches(Corinthians President)
For me,andres don't like felipe,so he made the crowd stand against felipe
By what we saw on TV, felipe corinthians should remain on, until he comes a proposal That pleases Mr. andres ...
For me andres is one of the bests presidents,but he is wrong in this history.
sorry guys,but i had to use google translator lol
OMG,LULINHA IS GOING TO OLHANENSE...OMFG,IT'S A BAD BUSINESS...,he is a good player, not even playing well in corinthians at least play well at any other club: P, plus the club pro is not olhanense Lulinha ..

Last edited:

I only heard Felipe's version of the facts so I can make any judgement until Andrés explains his part. I personally like both of them. Felipe is like a wave of the club since 2007 and he his a good keeper in my opinion (eventual good sign for Braga). Andrés is the man who saves Corinthians in his worst moment in 100 years of history. He rebuilt a 2nd divison team into Paulista and Copa do Brazil champions.

About Lulinha, he was at my town club Estoril and I really love him. I knew it will be hard to keep him here because Traffic wanted to loan Lulinha to a 1st division team so Olhanense get the guy. If he does well (like he did at Estoril) he surely will move to a medium/top club (Guimarães, Braga or maybe Benfica, Sporting). I'll miss him.

One more note about Corinthians and transfers: now Benfica is after Elias.

I
7555.gif

Bianca

(but she's too young for me, at least she seems twin of Leighton Meester) :LOL:

Last edited:

:LOL: That was after that ridiculous penalty, wasn't it?

He seems to be a bit of a pussy, similar to Robinho. Will be interesting to see how he does when he inevitably moved to Europe.

What happened tho? And what silly Penalty?

Well Sina I think he post that pic just to illustrate his actions.
Cause that celebration with the cap was several months ago when Robinho was still here.

And if the penalty Bash-It is talking about is the 'quicky stop' one its not allowed anymore.

But the really controversial thing Neymar did was that he wanted to take a penalty and the coach didnt let him, then he was substituted and left saying some bad words to the coach.
Next game the coach suspended him, everyone bash Neymar on media but some days later Santos board decided to sack the coach and now Neymar is running the kingdom.

Cause that celebration with the cap was several months ago when Robinho was still here.

And if the penalty Bash-It is talking about is the 'quicky stop' one its not allowed anymore.

But the really controversial thing Neymar did was that he wanted to take a penalty and the coach didnt let him, then he was substituted and left saying some bad words to the coach.
Next game the coach suspended him, everyone bash Neymar on media but some days later Santos board decided to sack the coach and now Neymar is running the kingdom.

WTF?!?! :SHOCK: :LOL:

Thanks for the info.

Just search 'Neymar' on Google and found that pic. :P

He wrote on Twitter: "Go to the hell Dorival!" After that he went to Atlético Mineiro. :LOL:

Neymar Facts:

• O Seu Madruga não atrasa mais um único mês de aluguel, pois o Neymar agora é novo dono da Vila.
  • Neymar é eliminado do BBB e quem sai é o Bial
  • Se Neymar fosse do flamengo já tinha soltado o Bruno e prendido o delegado
  • Sorte do dia: “Você não é o Dorival Júnior"
  • Neve em São Paulo foi exigência de Neymar para não jogar na Europa
  • Neymar tomou Doril e Dorival sumiu
  • "Dorival Jr., Neymar is faster than you… Did you understand this message?”

:LMAO:

I really like Neymar, for some reason all of my favourite players always are of this kind. Young Totti, Robinho, Cassano, Neymar. Robinho was disapointing at the end but I still liked him, I don't expect much from Neymar either, but atm I do enjoy seeing him play. I find him so interesting that I even watched Santos vs Atlético-PR last week and I never watched Campeonato Brasilero before.Tthere's definitely some magic around Neymar, atm his like fireworks which will probably go out by the time he arrives in Europe.

Btw, brazilian football seemed so different. Recently I don't watch football that much, simply because it's boring, I prefere the highlights instead of waiting 90 mins for something to happen. (Maybe it's because atm I don't have any favourite player in Europe whose games I'd like to follow, Neymar is such a player though but he's in Brazil). Anyways, brazilian football was so different. Players did more pedaladas or other dribblings, it wasn't as static and defensive as in europe, a lot of action inside the penalty box, players didn't see to shoot that well but thats ok, all in all I found the game very interesting even though Neymar didn't score. I also found out that in Brazilian League pretty much every "Rodada" there are matches with 3x3. 4x3 or 4x4 score, matches with many goals. I kind of begin to understand why brazilian people are so in love with football, because it is beautiful and entertaining, every single round it is. European football isn't bad, don't get me wrong, but there are more games that are kinda "dull" and too tactic. European football is probably more strategic and scholar, brazilian football has more freedom and this is what makes it so exciting to watch.

I'm very interested in somebody's opion who is familiar with brazilian football, and who can correct me or just tell couple of things about it because I really know very little about it and what I wrote was just first impression from a single match and a little bit of browsing through the result in the league for the past weeks. And I want to know more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom