Brasileirão 2014 - sauce won again! Bastard! - Congrats Cruzeiro!

Re: Brasileirão 2010 | State Championships

I'm not against it. The thing is simple.

You have the ball in the penalty spot. The game just starts when the player touches the ball. For me he could even do a somersault if he wants, as long as he doesn't take too long to shoot the ball.
Nobody said the playr is intended to take a distance before kicking the ball, for example.

It's still utterly ridiculous that it's allowed, it's essentially a free goal because it's unsavable by the keeper.

Simply taking the piss.

It's still utterly ridiculous that it's allowed, it's essentially a free goal because it's unsavable by the keeper.

Simply taking the piss.

Youre forgeting one thing, pks were made to completly reward the team that suffers the foul, it isnt for nothing that pks are the ultimate punishment in the game.

Im not saying i agree with it... but thinking from a perpective i cant disagree neither with giving the fouled team all the advantage possible to score, theyre the rewarded team in the end.

roquejunior--620x385.jpg

One of the worst defenders to grace Milan!!! He just signed a contract with Ituana

Ewerthon back to Brazil as well now?!? :)

Man the Brazilian league is filled with stars from the past now and I mean that in a good way! Usually they have the stars of the 'future' but now, so many of stars of the past are also coming back to Brazil.

The list continues to grow! :D

Adriano
Fred
Ronaldo
Robinho

Etc.

To Palmeiras apparently, isn't Vagner Love back in Palmeiras for awhile now as well? How's he doing ? lol he's a funny guy. Never liked him tho.

Is it gonna be him and Ewerthon up front for the men in green now?

Last edited:

Man the Brazilian league is filled with stars from the past now and I mean that in a good way! Usually they have the stars of the 'future' but now, so many of stars of the past are also coming back to Brazil.

Adriano
Fred
Ronaldo
Robinho

Etc.

To Palmeiras apparently, isn't Vagner Love back in Palmeiras for awhile now as well? How's he doing ? lol he's a funny guy. Never liked him tho.

]

Just checked his Wikipedia and his loan spell was cancelled and now he's at Flamego on loan

Adriano
Fred
Ronaldo
Robinho

Etc.

Ure forgetting Lincoln too.. he is back to Palmeiras....

didn't realize that Edmilson went back to spain (Real Zaragoza). he should've stayed with Palmeiras.

Lincoln too!?!? hahaha... So Palmeiras now has two huge former Bundesliga stars! Both past their best though but let's see how much they can help the mighty team in green. :P

And the most hilarious name for a partnership ever...

the love empire.

:WORSHIP: :LOL:

Ronaldo took a knock early in the Santos match and despite a beautiful pass to set up Corinthians only goal in a 2-1 loss, he looked heavy and sluggish the rest of the match.

Neymar recovered from a missed penalty to score the first for Santos. Nice goal too.

Add: I'd love to see the official rule on those penalties. If it's not already illegal, it ought to be. That player swiping at the air a few times before hitting it was just silly.

Last edited:

neymar it's a stupid player, and william chicão should break his leg
stupid game stopped and he wants to give a hat in chicão
I do not know how to speak in English chapeuzin kk, a Brazilian could help me?......

most of the santos players look waif, skinny little kids. i'm surprised they don't get alot of injuries. other teams should just play physically against them.

most of the santos players look waif, skinny little kids. i'm surprised they don't get alot of injuries. other teams should just play physically against them.

Cocky shites too. Someone will break Neymar's leg before too long. They seem to have the same attitude as Robinho, sickening wee shit that he is.

^ robinho i don't mind, he's played abroad. it's the new kids on the block, with their 80's style - shaved sides - hairstyles. lol

Great derby yesterday for São Paulo State Championship.
Corinthians 4x3 São Paulo.
Despite bad performances from both keepers, the game was decided in the last minute, by an own goal.

Ronaldo didn't impress again. He seems too lazy this year.
Roberto Carlos, on the other hand, is getting better each day. Had great part in Corinthians victory.

YouTube - Corinthians 4X3 São Paulo Gols 28/03/2010 Campeonato Paulista 2010

Sorry to go off on a tangent here, but I was wondering do you guys know a good website that sells Brasilian Club team jerseys?? I really want a Corinthians Ronaldo Jersey, but I can't find it here in Canada. Anyone know where I can get one in a good deal??

Your state championship is boring b'cuz in Minas Gerais there's only one good club nowadays..:P

You know thats right.

But I would say the same about Paulista and all others, they are lame.

I'd really like to see a full year Copa do Brasil with all Libertadores clubs in.

And if they made state championships shorter maybe would be alright, but I have serious thoughts that they should be canned.

I've been a bit disappointed from what I've seen in Keirrison at Fiorentina, Benfica and Barca. I know he doesn't get much playing time, but he seems a bit scared to try things..... He's still young but I have high hopes for this kid!

Back
Top Bottom