Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Oh ok. Do you play with a special referee tweak? The question is often around I know. Recorded my Video and had the refs on lenient.
Thing is, as I get it, even late contact will result in a foul. So it looks off sometimes. Not much he can do I guess… it’s the EA code and/or other stuff would suffer.

On a positive note: I get less, more organic kind of amount of yellows now. I’m ok-ish with the fouls situation in V20.

Last edited:
After this long weekend including the additional Monday free day where I test v.20 a lot and in depth once more I am happy now to have found my fav Combo for the Mod now. So I decided to record a short Video with GP footage especially since my launching issues with Frosty MM seems gone.
Short Video means only a Match time of 2 x 4 Minutes. As I hate usually to play the Game only for such a short periode, but it´s better for watching purposes.

A lil side note: I was recently fully satisfied after testing the regular Version like I wrote in my feedback a couple of days before, but on the other side curious of course how the other Versions are come over to me. For the first time in FC 24 Gameplay mods by Anth I prefer now the "Slow" Version of v.20 with some addons which gives me currently the best feeling of the Game. Maybe I am getting old but I really love the settled pace in the slow Version. I noticed in Videos around the GP Mod the majority of the Guys like faster Versions, so I hope you Guys don´t fall a sleep by watching this Video (or maybe not).
I play FUMA and it´s a never ending practice curve to try getting better with it. This Video is recorded on World class Level. I played the exact same Match before on Legendary and I lost the Game 0:3. Was a bit to hard for my skills. WC suits my Playstyle and abilities a bit more realistic. :D

This Options I use in my Matches besides the main mod:

View attachment 280693

At 05:45 min. How can that be not a penalty, man @Anth James 😂

Can’t find the less aggressive dribble option in the latest package!! 🤷‍♂️

Here is everything “dribble” that’s coming up for me.

IMG_4038.jpeg

Edit: never mind mate. I think I’m good without it.

Installed all from your combo but NOT less agr. dribble and friction (I’m in default pass distance already anyway).

Holy cow, this is a “mod changer”! 😂

Attacking adjustments 3 and passing errors change everything. Just lovely how the AI plays passes, looking for gaps, without strikers running forward like crazy! Also physicality adds! 🥰

I’m still on world class but I don’t feel cheated anymore. Drew against ManUnited in PL with Nottingham after being one down. 🥳

What a lovely match that was. Will continue my career now… need to see more.

Edit2: lost 0:1 to Chelsea but it feels a fair result. Had my chances just did not make use of them. 👌

Last edited:
Oh ok. Do you play with a special referee tweak? The question is often around I know. Recorded my Video and had the refs on lenient.
It's not a ref change that is specfic to V20 no ;)

Thing is, as I get it, even late contact will result in a foul. So it looks off sometimes. Not much he can do I guess… it’s the EA code and/or other stuff would suffer.

On a positive note: I get less, more organic kind of amount of yellows now. I’m ok-ish with the fouls situation in V20.
Yeah I like that some of those contacts are given and others aren't at times. I feel like it's pretty realistic and it makes you have to think a lot more about your approach when pressing or defending the box etc. The mechanic reminds me a bit of the PES 2020 demo, where you could commit fouls purely on the left stick.

I actually get heaps of fouls now with V20, I feel like the balance is a good one for the most part in terms of what's called vs what isn't.

View attachment 280783

Installed all from your combo but NOT less agr. dribble and friction (I’m in default pass distance already anyway).

Attacking adjustments 3 and passing errors change everything. Just lovely how the AI plays passes, looking for gaps, without strikers running forward like crazy! Also physicality adds! 🥰

I’m still on world class but I don’t feel cheated anymore. Drew against ManUnited in PL with Nottingham after being one down. 🥳

Edit2: lost 0:1 to Chelsea but it feels a fair result. Had my chances just did not make use of them. 👌
I removed the 'Less Aggressive Dribble Option' for v20, because v20 itself contains even less aggressive dribble built in.

Last edited:
Inspired by @Byronic and @Marlon Anthony, here's a full match on FUMA, World Class, using the V20 SLOW version, plus a few options!

I'm really not great at manual, but I'll get there haha! It was a good match anyway.

The options used in this match are:

- Anth's Subtle Pass Error System
- Ball Physics Option- More Curve
- CPU Alternative Option
- Dribble Bounce Reduction Option
- Increased Field Friction
- Physicality Option
- More Blocks Option
- Shooting Errors Option
- V20: Slow Version

Last edited:
Inspired by @Byronic and @Marlon Anthony, here's a full match on FUMA, World Class, using the V20 SLOW version, plus a few options!

I'm really not great at manual, but I'll get there haha! It was a good match anyway.

The options used in this match are:

- Anth's Subtle Pass Error System
- Ball Physics Option- More Curve
- CPU Alternative Option
- Dribble Bounce Reduction Option
- Increased Field Friction
- Physicality Option
- More Blocks Option
- Shooting Errors Option
- V20: Slow Version

Ohh, that late equalizer is lovely. A Match expected with less super highlights and you finished great. Remember the shots with FUMA are one of the highest difficulties. I had such situations where I missed the goal that hard because of my old habits with assisted control. The snowy Pitch looks awesome btw!
Related to the Match it was clearly to see that your Options in Game make an very challenging battle on the Pitch. Through your Physics and animation tweaks the Game just by watching it without playing it by myself is really enjoyable. It´s such a important real life football and every full body contact sports truth that I will never understand EA avoids creating it. WOuld be leading into less interest for the speedy roadrunner FUT Online Players because they have no time to be involved into a serious battle with his opponents. :D

PS: And after that "slow" Version Match, what is your impression about the Speed? I tried yesterday the Medium Version of v.20 with my prefered options and I really liked it too. It would be, again, just great to have the options with your different Versions to switch from Game to Game on the fly with a Gameplay Loader like you already mentioned. Imagine in a full season to switch the speed of the game depending on your next Match. Playing a cup Match with higher tempo and a League Game vs a defensive playing Team with less speed to simulate real life Football teams and there playstyle. Champions League Games vs Real with again the regular Mod Version because both teams are trying to press the other team in their halfes when leading an attack. Dreams are allowed, don´t they?! :-)

The great thing with FUMA for me is a.e. the button press duration really matters for a ground pass especially. I feel it steals assisted controlled the different ranges between your Players are positioned to your ball leading Player. FUMA gives you a more feeling that there are differences between a 5 meter ground pass and a 25 Meter ground pass. You can see this in my latest Video. At the beginning of my Match vs Dortmund I have heavy Problems to pass 2 or 3 short ground passes to my mates. I really don´t like to know it looks silly. But FUMA must be really played a lot to have a learning curve. haha.
For me the FUMA in FIFA´s or FC 24 is better and much more free compared to PES 2021 FUMA. But of course it´s just a single opinion.

Got it! Btw, I also like the more interaction on the Pitch and the discussions with the ref. Sometimes it would be nice to show him what I think about his decisions in some scenes. :D

View attachment 280783

Good call! The scripting/cheating is only really really less remaining in Matches compared to default GP. Huge achievement by Anth again.

I seem to have hit a wall with FUMA finishing now, I have practiced for months but see no improvement at all. I used to be very consistent and accurate, but originally took a 4 month break from playing Fifa then recently took a 5 month break which made me completely lose all the muscle memory I had built up. Now I'm so inconsistent, which is really frustrating. My passing is still very good but shooting is like a RNG for me now 😂 I can score some amazing goals but then can miss a 1v1 from 10 yards out.

i always play manual except shooting, tried now couple games Fuma and yes...it really good but most the time its also depending on the camera.
For me i cant play with a camera where angles changes, like EA Game Cam.

Also found my sweetspot now with WC and slower reaction times of CPU defender.
Only thing i am missing is : CPU shooting from distance.
Only a very few team with strong players trying to score from distance.
Its not that its never happening but could be way more for more action in front of goal.

further i tried professional and Legend difficult.
Professional is a little bit more natural but too easy.
Legend is too hard for me, even with shooting error module the cpu is scoring often.
i am not the best player but i was wondering if its possible to use professional as a base and tweak it through a module to make it harder?

Overal its really funny to play but i cant play carrrer mode because after one season, even if i am at third place, the "manager" kicks my ass out of the club because of bad results....

Who would have thought…
It’s hard for Nottingham to collect points in my PL career but to my surprise (with the new mod combo) I won against ManCity 0:2! 🥳
Played a defensive tactic and took advantage when counter attacking from the deep. 🤪
I thought those points were going to City… but not last night. Damn, they were so good, playing a lot of fast passes…
That really made me happy.

You should’ve seen Pep at the sideline… 😂

I seem to have hit a wall with FUMA finishing now, I have practiced for months but see no improvement at all. I used to be very consistent and accurate, but originally took a 4 month break from playing Fifa then recently took a 5 month break which made me completely lose all the muscle memory I had built up. Now I'm so inconsistent, which is really frustrating. My passing is still very good but shooting is like a RNG for me now 😂 I can score some amazing goals but then can miss a 1v1 from 10 yards out.
Yeah, you will be punished when you miss your FUMA lessons.

@Byronic - How about this one?! This was given as a penalty! I think V20 needs VAR because there's some 50/50 calls going both ways hahaha.

I love the variety (that has been there for a few versions mind you) of the fouls called (and not called). I've had robust but fair shoulder barges where the attacker hits the ground like a tonne of bricks and no pen is given, as well as ball+leg tackles that end up as spot kicks.
I'm really having to consider subbing players on yellows off the pitch because unlike vanilla Fifa I'm not in 'complete' control of when my player will take a swipe at the ball, which is refreshing despite the amount of reds I receive each season 🤣.

I had an off-ball foul given against me miles down the field and was confused until checking the replay and saw my defender bodied the striker behind the play. Loving the physicality!

i always play manual except shooting, tried now couple games Fuma and yes...it really good but most the time its also depending on the camera.
For me i cant play with a camera where angles changes, like EA Game Cam.

Also found my sweetspot now with WC and slower reaction times of CPU defender.
Only thing i am missing is : CPU shooting from distance.
Only a very few team with strong players trying to score from distance.
Its not that its never happening but could be way more for more action in front of goal.

further i tried professional and Legend difficult.
Professional is a little bit more natural but too easy.
Legend is too hard for me, even with shooting error module the cpu is scoring often.
i am not the best player but i was wondering if its possible to use professional as a base and tweak it through a module to make it harder?

Overal its really funny to play but i cant play carrrer mode because after one season, even if i am at third place, the "manager" kicks my ass out of the club because of bad results....
Try @Marlon Anthony combo! He posted 1 Page back his additional Options based on Professional. He also aims for a harder Prof Level, though. Especially the CPU Option let the AI more attack and press your Team. I accidently added the alternative CPU Option on top when I tested Legendary Level recently. Bad decision. Lost 0:3 vs Dortmund with Bayern. Here is Marlon´s Professional based options list. You can roll back to Page 60 if you wanna read what he is reporting about the Gameplay.[/USER]

Attachments

• 1716191841905.png
    1716191841905.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 24
Ohh, that late equalizer is lovely. A Match expected with less super highlights and you finished great. Remember the shots with FUMA are one of the highest difficulties. I had such situations where I missed the goal that hard because of my old habits with assisted control. The snowy Pitch looks awesome btw!
Related to the Match it was clearly to see that your Options in Game make an very challenging battle on the Pitch. Through your Physics and animation tweaks the Game just by watching it without playing it by myself is really enjoyable. It´s such a important real life football and every full body contact sports truth that I will never understand EA avoids creating it. WOuld be leading into less interest for the speedy roadrunner FUT Online Players because they have no time to be involved into a serious battle with his opponents. :D

PS: And after that "slow" Version Match, what is your impression about the Speed? I tried yesterday the Medium Version of v.20 with my prefered options and I really liked it too. It would be, again, just great to have the options with your different Versions to switch from Game to Game on the fly with a Gameplay Loader like you already mentioned. Imagine in a full season to switch the speed of the game depending on your next Match. Playing a cup Match with higher tempo and a League Game vs a defensive playing Team with less speed to simulate real life Football teams and there playstyle. Champions League Games vs Real with again the regular Mod Version because both teams are trying to press the other team in their halfes when leading an attack. Dreams are allowed, don´t they?! :-)

The great thing with FUMA for me is a.e. the button press duration really matters for a ground pass especially. I feel it steals assisted controlled the different ranges between your Players are positioned to your ball leading Player. FUMA gives you a more feeling that there are differences between a 5 meter ground pass and a 25 Meter ground pass. You can see this in my latest Video. At the beginning of my Match vs Dortmund I have heavy Problems to pass 2 or 3 short ground passes to my mates. I really don´t like to know it looks silly. But FUMA must be really played a lot to have a learning curve. haha.
For me the FUMA in FIFA´s or FC 24 is better and much more free compared to PES 2021 FUMA. But of course it´s just a single opinion.
Yeah I definitely enjoy the slow and medium versions more than I did in previous iterations. Some of the movement changes I've made in V19 and V20 have helped the fluidity a lot in those slower versions (and the regular to be fair).

I love Semi passing in FIFA. To me it represents my favorite balance between stats weight and control. Manual can be fun under some circumstances but personally, it doesn't quite do it for me, as I feel that, especially with Anth's mods (the subtle pass error add-on), the passing differentiation between players really shines on Semi. I love being able to tell stats difference between players. :)

That being said, here is my combo. I especially love the "More Blocks Option" as I feel that it adds so much randomness to games, a lot of unforeseen and unplanned elements in games occur with this add-on (just like in real football)! I also love the Increased Walk Option, as I feel that the default walking dribble in FC24 is a bit slow, and I've found that this makes it more realistic in my view. I might move down to Medium speed as well, and I continue to experiment with different combinations. Great job, @Anth James! :BSCARF:

1716447319513.png

I love the variety (that has been there for a few versions mind you) of the fouls called (and not called). I've had robust but fair shoulder barges where the attacker hits the ground like a tonne of bricks and no pen is given, as well as ball+leg tackles that end up as spot kicks.
I'm really having to consider subbing players on yellows off the pitch because unlike vanilla Fifa I'm not in 'complete' control of when my player will take a swipe at the ball, which is refreshing despite the amount of reds I receive each season 🤣.

I had an off-ball foul given against me miles down the field and was confused until checking the replay and saw my defender bodied the striker behind the play. Loving the physicality!
Love this - this is exactly what I've been going for regarding the physicality, so it's nice to hear you're having that experience with it also. As you said, not being in 'complete' control about all of the potential outcomes brings a level of different kind of approach to defending.

Doesn't seem like anyone's using the Width option anymore.. guess its no longer cool? 😆
Hahaha. I go backwards and forwards with it myself. It's a good option if you just want that little bit of extra room to play in. I've felt the balance has been quite good without it. I really wish we could have some kind of gameplay loader feature (@Byronic) so some of these options could get randomly selected for us.

Yeah I definitely enjoy the slow and medium versions more than I did in previous iterations. Some of the movement changes I've made in V19 and V20 have helped the fluidity a lot in those slower versions (and the regular to be fair).
Yes, there is more fluidity in the newer Versions of your Mod when playing the Slow one. Like I mentioned recently it´s the first time with your Fc 24 Mods that I still stick with the Slow Version. Stepped back to World Class yesterday. Legendary is hard and it should stay hard. No one masters the 36 Chambers of the Shaolin without good Kung Fu skills.

I love Semi passing in FIFA. To me it represents my favorite balance between stats weight and control. Manual can be fun under some circumstances but personally, it doesn't quite do it for me, as I feel that, especially with Anth's mods (the subtle pass error add-on), the passing differentiation between players really shines on Semi. I love being able to tell stats difference between players. :)

That being said, here is my combo. I especially love the "More Blocks Option" as I feel that it adds so much randomness to games, a lot of unforeseen and unplanned elements in games occur with this add-on (just like in real football)! I also love the Increased Walk Option, as I feel that the default walking dribble in FC24 is a bit slow, and I've found that this makes it more realistic in my view. I might move down to Medium speed as well, and I continue to experiment with different combinations. Great job, @Anth James! :BSCARF:

View attachment 280938
The increased walk speed option is a good choice, agree. Especially since Anth created a realistic jockey speed balance compared to the AI winger speed a.e. I remember in the default GP it was close to zero chance to hold the speed of the AI attacker when I jockey.

This… so THIS!

That’s why I was nearly whining like a biXXX… 😂 asking for default pass distance. Fuma needs it so badly, it relies so much on being able to play shorter and longer manual passes! Also, the duration of button presses needed prevents me from feeling like a monkey on a tree holding a gamepad in hands. 😂
I want to steer the players and their actions, I want to be in charge of what’s happening on the pitch.
Pressing buttons like crazy I can do in tekken, but there it is a skill that fits the game.
Hope you get me.

But I’m also a (wanna be) sim racer… so the same applies. We are a niche (kinda the same for what we come here for), I’m aware, but it’s so damn fun to me.

Back
Top Bottom