Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Hey man, just wanted to thank you for the more blocks option!
20240501001604_1.jpg

Also if anyone has any tips on getting lower league matches with lower passing % then please give me a shout, already using the passing error mod option but getting 80-86% on low tier teams and trying to find some good options to reduce that :))

does anyone of you have a rollback file for tu13?
Have you tried it with TU14? If you hit ignore, I’m pretty sure it should still work. I haven’t had a chance to check yet, but should be fine.

Edit: Just check, it’s working.

Last edited:
hi, can someone help me please, when i go to apply the version 13 public TU13, it says it was created for a different version and the legacy files may not work when i go to apply it. Obviously playing EAFC24 latest version. cheers

I still have an issue where one of my cb's will randomly step forward. No pressing of L1. I could the ball the opposite side of the pitch and they'll just push into an advanced position.

I still have an issue where one of my cb's will randomly step forward. No pressing of L1. I could the ball the opposite side of the pitch and they'll just push into an advanced position.
You tried Attacking Adjustment 3 option?

This gameplay mod is a game changer! Thank you, Anth.

Guys tell me what your favourite additional options are! For me its "looser first touch"
Is it possible to change this loose first touch? Because I've often the problem that the ball jumps away one the second touch e.g. while dribbling with L1.

Maybe it's due to my "bad" players in Bundesliga 2? E.g. Reese has only dribbling 73, and the ball jumps often away from his foot while dribbling with L1.

Last edited:
Is it possible to change this loose first touch? Because I've often the problem that the ball jumps away one the second touch e.g. while dribbling with L1.

Maybe it's due to my "bad" players in Bundesliga 2? E.g. Reese has only dribbling 73, and the ball jumps often away from his foot while dribbling with L1.
Hey Baris. It's the point of the add on to have a looser first touch and dribbling. I can make an option for next release that just has the first touch aspect, with the more refined dribbling for sure :)

If you want to have more refined dribbling already, just remove that option.

Hi Anth James,

Just want to thank you for this mod, the gameplay is unparalleled fun and I love the variety options.

I have been needing to repair the game each time I want to play, is there a way to get around that error message? I am using the Live Editor but still gets the message.

Hi Anth James,

Just want to thank you for this mod, the gameplay is unparalleled fun and I love the variety options.

I have been needing to repair the game each time I want to play, is there a way to get around that error message? I am using the Live Editor but still gets the message.
I had the same problem. Updated to most current version of FIFA Mod Manager (v1.1.7.2.) and didn't need to repair after initial mod installation.

Hi Anth James,

I had the same problem. Updated to most current version of FIFA Mod Manager (v1.1.7.2.) and didn't need to repair after initial mod installation.
Not sure guys. I haven’t come across this at all, and no-one has ever reported it before. Strange one, but nothing to do with my mod.

Is it just me having struggle with the freekicks? I'm not sure if I'm understand it right. The ball either go too slow or just way too high.

my CB's fitness goes down really fast and bad, like around 70 minutes into the game, my defenders including midfielders have significantly lower fitness compared to vanilla version. im curretnly using the most recent mods, and using only 3 mods (width,pressing variation, gameplay mod)

my CB's fitness goes down really fast and bad, like around 70 minutes into the game, my defenders including midfielders have significantly lower fitness compared to vanilla version. im curretnly using the most recent mods, and using only 3 mods (width,pressing variation, gameplay mod)
The way the mod is designed at the moment is to drain stamina more quickly based on stamina, but I have an option coming in the next version which will set the stamina levels back to default.

The way the mod is designed at the moment is to drain stamina more quickly based on stamina, but I have an option coming in the next version which will set the stamina levels back to default.
Thats a good news, when do you think you can push the next version? I need this option asapp because i feel like my second half game is just not playable at all.

Do you think it's possible to have referee settings vary at different times? For example, having lenient settings for the first half and strict settings for the second half?

Back
Top Bottom