Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

after a whole league i am sure what i need :
A Mod that changes the CPU reaction time 😁
doest matter if its a good or bad team, most the time cpu reacts way too quick to my steps. They know what i will do before i know 🤷

after a whole league i am sure what i need :
A Mod that changes the CPU reaction time 😁
doest matter if its a good or bad team, most the time cpu reacts way too quick to my steps. They know what i will do before i know 🤷
Exactly what is coming in V21. There's a very fine line with having the defensive side too weak vs too good. Trying to thread that needle is super challenging, especially when taking into account different stats etc. I've reworked all a heap of things in the off-ball interactions etc. It's much more enjoyable, rewarding and refined. It's just the TU15 changes from EA that is holding everything up right now argh.

in V20 do you have something done with the power shooting?
I am using it now more and more and noticed that most power shoots are low ones. Even when i fill the bar up to yellow or just right before res, most shoots are low ones or does this come as a side effect from the shooting error option?

in V20 do you have something done with the power shooting?
I am using it now more and more and noticed that most power shoots are low ones. Even when i fill the bar up to yellow or just right before res, most shoots are low ones or does this come as a side effect from the shooting error option?
Nope haven't touched it.

How is it going? Satisfied with your sign in?

Only played 1 game so far, but I really enjoyed it! I now can see why you recommended me to try the regular speed version, because it's much slower than vanilla gameplay even on slow and with sliders 😅. All the players and the ball now have proper weight to them.

V.20 is playing great on TU 15.1! Here is a Video that shows v.20 but the optional "Medium Version". I also played the regular Version today as well. No favourite found. Plays both pretty smooth and realistic. "Smooth" means the animations again are top notch improved. I had a hard time to find the good, old ice skating animations. I mean seriously there is nothing left of that old EA Monster. Well done, Anth! And "realistic" means things like the game speed, the ball roll speed after a groundpass. Of course the game speed at Medium is decreased compared to regular, but I decided to leave the Medium Gameplay Version here.
My apologize for the micro stutters in my Video. maybe I should record with lower settings in game. Anyway, love the state of the Mod. V.21 seems again promising after playing v.20 on TU 15.1. Options I use:

Screenshot (7).png

V.20 is playing great on TU 15.1! Here is a Video that shows v.20 but the optional "Medium Version". I also played the regular Version today as well. No favourite found. Plays both pretty smooth and realistic. "Smooth" means the animations again are top notch improved. I had a hard time to find the good, old ice skating animations. I mean seriously there is nothing left of that old EA Monster. Well done, Anth! And "realistic" means things like the game speed, the ball roll speed after a groundpass. Of course the game speed at Medium is decreased compared to regular, but I decided to leave the Medium Gameplay Version here.
My apologize for the micro stutters in my Video. maybe I should record with lower settings in game. Anyway, love the state of the Mod. V.21 seems again promising after playing v.20 on TU 15.1. Options I use:

View attachment 284282

Did you need to do anything special to get the game running? I have the new FMM and Live Editor versions, cleared the EA App cache, but am still getting stuck on the EAFC24 loading screen and can never get further.

What ended up solving it for me was not just having Live Editor 24.1.1.7 and FMM 1.1.8, but also having my EA App offline (it had snuck back into online mode). After that, I was able to launch via FMM and then I was able to play the game as normal.
Will try...thx :)

View attachment 284282

all these options, eg "ball physics". are these included in v20 or is these seperate mods?

my game wont launch, i have FMM *newest version, LE 1.1.5 *newest i could find. and im using only anths gameplaymod 14. EA and steam are in offline. any1 know fix

all these options, eg "ball physics". are these included in v20 or is these seperate mods?
V20 is a standalone, the options are there if you want changes from V20. You don’t need to add in everything individually.

Think of V20 as a pizza with the lot - it’s already fully made, it isn’t just a base. The full package lets you substitute ingredients. You’re not making the pizza from scratch. Hope that helps haha.

my game wont launch, i have FMM *newest version, LE 1.1.5 *newest i could find. and im using only anths gameplaymod 14. EA and steam are in offline. any1 know fix
You need the newer LE. Or just turn off LE and launch via the latest FMM.

What ended up solving it for me was not just having Live Editor 24.1.1.7 and FMM 1.1.8, but also having my EA App offline (it had snuck back into online mode). After that, I was able to launch via FMM and then I was able to play the game as normal.
Yes, this is the only way having both tools updated even with LE v.1.1.7 is currently only available on Patreon. But Guys it´s free at next tuesday, 18th, that´s what Aranaktu posted on his Discord Server. Or do it like you and me just invest the money, the Guy deserves every penny to be working on overcoming those EA AntiCheat stuff. ;)
PS: The new Mod Manager also can launch the modded game by choosing one of the available options when you launch it. I choose repair anticheat and the game starts also modded without LE. So LE is not necessary but recommend if you wanna apply a.e. lua Files to your Squad for boots or gloves by Fifer´s mod a.e. or eSIM mod.

V20 is a standalone, the options are there if you want changes from V20. You don’t need to add in everything individually.

Think of V20 as a pizza with the lot - it’s already fully made, it isn’t just a base. The full package lets you substitute ingredients. You’re not making the pizza from scratch. Hope that helps haha.
Very good description. I had to think about pimping a frozen supermarket pizza. 😊

Back
Top Bottom