Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Hey guys, please help me. I am getting desperate now. This f*cking EA anti cheat error is killing me, just occured in Mod Manager w/ latest update. No matter what i do (Launching with Editor, deinstalling EA Anti Cheat etc.) FIFA Mod Manager isn´t working properly anymore and latest when FC24 starts it crashes in the menu....i just want to play with mods :/....please help
@xenoo80 Guys, I am really glad you find your way of getting things working with @Paul-v FMT. This shows what great work also Paul does. I tested the new FMT recently by myself and it was easy to launch the Mods with them. As Paul´s Tool doesn´t need LE to launch your mods into the Game it´s also fair to say Frosty Mod Manager v.1.1.8 also don´t need LE to launch with mods. Today the free Version for the latest and only working LE Version for FC 24 was released by Aranaktu on his Patreon page. So maybe your Guys LE Version was outdated and not the current Version 1.1.7. Other, earlier Versions are causing the Game to crash before the start menu or even on Profile selection Page right after the Game start.
I tested it with and without on both Tools. LE is recommend as well. I always use him additionally for assigning lua files to my Squad Files like boots or gloves or Face assigning for many mods like eSIM or Fifer´s Realism Mod. And of course to get reshade working in game as well. To make yourself familar with FMT check Paul´s thread:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/v-paulv2k4-fc24-mods-gameplay-career-tools.95679/

Last edited:
what Options do you use?
I attach you later my additional Options when I am sure what´s suit my playstyles the most with v.21. The 2 Matches yesterday was only Regular Version and Medium Version both without options for a first impression. ;)
Will test for sure the new reaction time feature as well.

and now are you able to play on Legend Difficult?
To be able, yes! But must still practice. But I scored 3 Goals today in 3 Legendary Matches. For mod Test Matches I only play 2x6 minutes, only when I start a Career Mode I switch to 2x8 or 2x9 minutes. So, before on legendary I scored a average of 1 Goal per 3 Matches. It´s a good beginning with that CPU reaction options. The "slower Version" I would recommend you for you to start your Career Mode. We talked about yesterday. ;-)
The good thing is when you still wanna change things on legendary you can switch again. But tbh, it must stay harder on Legendary with or without Anth´s reaction options. So don´t expect an much easier experience on Legendary. But I can say your personal effort to create more chances in front of the CPU Goal seems better compared to Vanilla Legendary. I guess we are at a similar Level, me, I also switched back and for between WC and LD. Sometimes I have WC Matches where I can score more than 1 Goal, the other day I lost 0:2. So LD still needs more practice by myself. But now with v.21 options like the CPU reaction time I feel more free running into the AI defense. Don´t know else how should I explain it. And I also feel and see Anth won´t make Legendary easier what would make no sense imo, but it can be played with more fun. :D

So the CPU reaction thing is only an option (4) or is it in the main mod included?
V21 has it's own reaction times, just like every other element of gameplay. The options are there to change/switch out/adjust - the pizza analogy remember haha.

The names I provide the option are always relative to the main mod. So if I say 'Faster Reaction Times Option' for example, it means faster than what is already in V21, NOT faster than what is in vanilla. The main mod is always the reference point, not the vanilla game when labelling options.

Last edited:
Thanks man, much appreciated! Yes 1v1 still exists as the core mechanic. I’ve spent countless hours over 4 years working on strategies and solutions to reduce the impact of it, and it’s at a stage where it has far, far less of an impact in game than ever before, but it still can show up at times, in certain scenarios and isn’t perfect until EA get rid of it. The FB did attempt to mark him but then the CB became the ‘1’ in that situation and it was a quick move. It didn’t feel terrible when it happened, and the incidents it does show up in are overall far less. It’s not a lack of awareness or intelligent reaction, it’s just a weird logic that the 1v1 mechanic follows at its very core. Hope that makes sense.

It’s nowhere near like it was in previous FIFA’s though (FIFA 21…argh haha)
Yeah there's not a lot you can do unless you're a developer at EA & have control over those core decision making processes of the direction of the game. In which case to be a developer there you'd have to not give a shit about football because any of us see that kind of behaviour and it just looks utterly ridiculous.

It's like playing a shooting game and the enemy is bending over shooting at the floor instead of firing at you. It's totally immersion breaking.

But still, kudos to you, you've done a fantastic job with this mod. I played the vanilla game last week while we waited for the mods to update because I wanted to test the Euro stuff and it's so clear how unacceptable the gameplay is when you've gotten so used to this mod.

You think the occasional cowardly defenders with the gameplay mod is disappointing, you ain't seen nothing compared to vanilla, you're utterly powerless the second the CPU attack and run at your men. Once one defender is beaten, you can forget about switching to someone else to get back into the situation of defending the attack. May as well drop your controller and accept the sodomy.

And I think they made the CPU more aggressive when it comes to that river dancing ninja dribbling on the byline and shooting like an idiot at the near post since the update.

But still, kudos to you, you've done a fantastic job with this mod. I played the vanilla game last week while we waited for the mods to update because I wanted to test the Euro stuff and it's so clear how unacceptable the gameplay is when you've gotten so used to this mod.
Thanks Marlon, very much appreciated!

is the FMT github down?! cant find it anymore!
whats the latest version?! im on FMT-24.0.8892.17556.

also... game is not starting with the mod as it was before. also reinstalled the game, which solved the issue in the past...

Any ideas?!

Last edited:
Love what you've done with this mate but I'm sick to death with passes not going to right receiver despite them being unmarked and usually close every now and a again and not switching to the right players when defending both things costing me so I think I'm just gona give up on this game.

Love what you've done with this mate but I'm sick to death with passes not going to right receiver despite them being unmarked and usually close every now and a again and not switching to the right players when defending both things costing me so I think I'm just gona give up on this game.
Hey not sure what you mean? What passing controls are you playing on? I don't seem to have have an issue trying to hit the target..

is the FMT github down?! cant find it anymore!
whats the latest version?! im on FMT-24.0.8892.17556.

also... game is not starting with the mod as it was before. also reinstalled the game, which solved the issue in the past...

Any ideas?!
Paul moved it to a new github (from open-sourced to close) to protect his work as he was backstabbed by some 3rd modding community.

You can find the latest FMTs here https://github.com/FMTDev?tab=repositories

Last edited:
Nice goal I scored on FUMA / Legendary yesterday. I got smashed in the game, but this was a good moment haha.

I experience this, simple pass to someone 10 yards away instead the CPU decides that I want to pass to someone else who's marked.

Also getting annoyed with Career Mode cheat that renders you players incapable of passing or dribbling the ball. I thought after all these years they would manage to program the game to be difficult without nerfing your players instead.

I experience this, simple pass to someone 10 yards away instead the CPU decides that I want to pass to someone else who's marked.

Also getting annoyed with Career Mode cheat that renders you players incapable of passing or dribbling the ball. I thought after all these years they would manage to program the game to be difficult without nerfing your players instead.
There's the 'Default Ground Pass' Option that corrects ground passes back to the default length. Have you used that??

I don't have an issue with the altered one personally, I adjusted it to allow the ball to have a little more zip with lighter taps of the button, it allows you to get some more momentum in your passes. The option will correct this though and you'll be good to go.

There's the 'Default Ground Pass' Option that corrects ground passes back to the default length. Have you used that??

I don't have an issue with the altered one personally, I adjusted it to allow the ball to have a little more zip with lighter taps of the button, it allows you to get some more momentum in your passes. The option will correct this though and you'll be good to go.
Will try it

What shooting option you using?

It’s my beloved and main option I use. Default distance is essential for me, playing fuma. Also no shooting error option for now as fuma shooting is already a challenge.
but shooting error for you is still available when using Fuma but CPU still scores very good.
Maybe there will be an option in the future that only CPU gets a Shooting Error Option and my players not @Anth James ?

but shooting error for you is still available when using Fuma but CPU still scores very good.
Maybe there will be an option in the future that only CPU gets a Shooting Error Option and my players not @Anth James ?
Nah that's just sliders to get that man, you can adjust there. The errors in the files aren't based around user v cpu.

Back
Top Bottom