Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

can someone help me out?

I wanted to change the animation speed of dribbling (ONLY) and dont know if there is an option who is making it quicker or a mod that i got activated that makes it so slow.

Further when playing without mods the "through" ball is working like it should but when playing with mods its most the time super hard/fast

Attachments

• Order.png
    Order.png
    114 KB · Views: 49
can someone help me out?

I wanted to change the animation speed of dribbling (ONLY) and dont know if there is an option who is making it quicker or a mod that i got activated that makes it so slow.

Further when playing without mods the "through" ball is working like it should but when playing with mods its most the time super hard/fast
Well you’re using slow walk speed, which makes the slow version even slower and will impact your dribbling experience for sure. Remove that if you want it faster.

Regarding through ball, I’ve made some adjustments to this for specific reasons that do help the mechanics. Some don’t like, others love it. Not every ball is super fast at all, you just have to relearn how you use the button that’s all. Lighter hits. I have an option coming out that reverts this to default soon also.

Hi Anth, I've got my setup almost completely perfect using your core mod+13 options but I was wondering if you could help or give some advice to improve it further. I want to change the crossing/chip so when I use modifier(LB in my case)+cross/chip there's more height and it hangs/floats in the air. I've seen this on another GP mod and I liked the fact I could hoof it in the box and let the aerial battles commence.
Currently looking in 'gp_kickpass_cross_runtime' to see if I can work it out myself 😂

Lamine Yamal plays for Arsenal now? :) Fantastic goal. Is this version 21 or the next one? I like the slow pace. Are you in kick off mode or carreer mode? Sometimes in career mode things tend to get faster, probably the infamous momentum....

Lamine Yamal plays for Arsenal now? :) Fantastic goal. Is this version 21 or the next one? I like the slow pace. Are you in kick off mode or carreer mode? Sometimes in career mode things tend to get faster, probably the infamous momentum....
Thanks! This is with some new things that are coming this week. Excited to get this next drop out, some really impactful items on their way which I think you’ll like!

Sensational mod. Literally like watching a whole new game, and when I say watch, I can't recall the last time I "played" the game, I am purely Kick Off mode CPU vs CPU and proud of it !!!

In that mode its clear everything that Anth brings to his mod, I have been around since the days on SoccerGaming and Evo-Web of Regcat, Fidel (Doctor) and of course the still going strong Paulv2k4, and I used to edit values and parameters myself along the way but what Anth is doing here (and i wish I wasn't so late to the party!!!) is astonishing. I used to also post methods in Cheatengine to raise Broadcast cam and of course now its eSIM the best route for that.

But to witness (as a Liverpool fan) my default FIFA/FC teams of Real Madrid vs PSG at Bernabeu, purely to have Mbappe and Neymar (transferred back...), Vinicius Jr etc having matches where it can reach HT in a full 20 mins match and still be 0-0, but with so much organicness going on, no space in midfield, proper, proper modern football styles on show tactically but with fluid animations, contextual all along, and dribbling with errors, poor touches, and then great touches, ball freedom, CPU attacking with a genuine mind of its own.............just shows what EA have under the hood in this game and lesser so in recent years, but Anth has opened things up and I know how much effort has gone into that from constant changes and then the need to test extensively.

Anth - Dreams have been created by you mate.

For the record I use this in FMM in this top to bottom order:-

eSIM CAMREAL
Touch Error Alternative Strong Option
Increased Ball Freedom Option
Physicality Option
Anth James v21 #TU17

I am just wondering if things changed in March/April kind of time, to now, in terms of the order needed for the Mods in FMM, as 2 posters on here showed us their order of Mods in FMM on pages 50 and 52 and they each had the main Anth James mod at the TOP of the order, when surely its meant to be at the bottom, ideally in position 1. Did anyone notice this?

I am just wondering if things changed in March/April kind of time, to now, in terms of the order needed for the Mods in FMM, as 2 posters on here showed us their order of Mods in FMM on pages 50 and 52 and they each had the main Anth James mod at the TOP of the order, when surely its meant to be at the bottom, ideally in position 1. Did anyone notice this?
This Screenshot is from Anth´s "important readme file" in the download folder.

Attachments

• Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    383.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    403.2 KB · Views: 30
Nice one Byronic!! I kinda hoped it had been a sudden change as I was looking back at all the wonderful 99% positive comments/reviews of this sensational mod from page 1 to page 68 and that did confuse me!!

Damn, thats another 35 seconds I have missed of CPU CPU, back to it I think!

:P:P:P

I'm just changing my username back on here to something sensible, I won a £5 bet to use this silly name on here and its embarrassing posting with this name.

Nice one Byronic!! I kinda hoped it had been a sudden change as I was looking back at all the wonderful 99% positive comments/reviews of this sensational mod from page 1 to page 68 and that did confuse me!!

Damn, thats another 35 seconds I have missed of CPU CPU, back to it I think!

:P:P:P
Understand. So you did the best to ask about. I can´t take the pain from you just to say, yes, you missed some great months of modding the Game in the meanwhile. But it´s never too late to dive in to. :))

Hey man, yeah I'm not exactly sure when/why this happened. I still don't know the reason for it either, I just definitely know it's a thing. It only seems to be the case with FMM, not with FMT either.

I think a lot of the options would probably have still worked at that point as the mod wasn't as fleshed out as it is now - that or the main mod was doing a better job than people realised haha - but I'm glad it's sorted now.

Sensational mod. Literally like watching a whole new game, and when I say watch, I can't recall the last time I "played" the game, I am purely Kick Off mode CPU vs CPU and proud of it !!!

In that mode its clear everything that Anth brings to his mod, I have been around since the days on SoccerGaming and Evo-Web of Regcat, Fidel (Doctor) and of course the still going strong Paulv2k4, and I used to edit values and parameters myself along the way but what Anth is doing here (and i wish I wasn't so late to the party!!!) is astonishing. I used to also post methods in Cheatengine to raise Broadcast cam and of course now its eSIM the best route for that.

But to witness (as a Liverpool fan) my default FIFA/FC teams of Real Madrid vs PSG at Bernabeu, purely to have Mbappe and Neymar (transferred back...), Vinicius Jr etc having matches where it can reach HT in a full 20 mins match and still be 0-0, but with so much organicness going on, no space in midfield, proper, proper modern football styles on show tactically but with fluid animations, contextual all along, and dribbling with errors, poor touches, and then great touches, ball freedom, CPU attacking with a genuine mind of its own.............just shows what EA have under the hood in this game and lesser so in recent years, but Anth has opened things up and I know how much effort has gone into that from constant changes and then the need to test extensively.

Anth - Dreams have been created by you mate.

For the record I use this in FMM in this top to bottom order:-

eSIM CAMREAL
Touch Error Alternative Strong Option
Increased Ball Freedom Option
Physicality Option
Anth James v21 #TU17
Wow, thanks for such great feedback man. I'm really happy to hear you're enjoying the mod so much.

Some of the things you've described is exactly what I've tried to achieve and when you spend as long working on it as I have, the positive comments really make a difference - thanks again!

I also play the game at 8k 60hz (so smooth on my rig) so with it now having THIS gameplay via your Mod, and the eSIM Broadcast high cam view option, which I would do myself years ago via Cheat Engine but of course Cheat Engine is a non-goer these days in FIFA/FC, we are talking its like Im sitting at the halfway line in a stadium looking down at a real match. Sharp as real life and as fluid as real life!

It is breathtaking.

What version gp mod will be the best form me if i played a lot with modded Pes 21, and i wanna try EA FC?
and somebody can tell me what mods i can mixed with this gameplay? i have Fifer realism mod and eSim mod

What version gp mod will be the best form me if i played a lot with modded Pes 21, and i wanna try EA FC?
and somebody can tell me what mods i can mixed with this gameplay? i have Fifer realism mod and eSim mod
Depending on which Version of Anth´s Gameplay mod you currently have available? Do you use the free Version or the newest Patreon/Discord Version? Well, in both cases I would recommend you to start with the regular/default Version of the Mod. I mean without any Options at the first Matches just to get familar with the core GP Mod. So install the standalone Version. When you have tested try the slower Version of the main mod to go into direction PES-like related to the game speed I would say. Check if the Game speed from regular or slower Version suits more your playstyle. And than you can try to use some options for finetune your desired outcome. For every option there is a recommend readme in the particular Folders for learn to know what each option do in your game. I can advice you read the infos, this way you´ll find faster your final gp and playstyle. :))

Btw, hard to say when you come from PES 2021 which Version from Anth´s mod make it easier or similar playing FC 24. 2 totally different bases are what the Games tear appart mostly into 2 enthusiasts of People who play one or the other, though.

You already have 2 immersive mods to play and mix with Anth´s GP available (of course don´t use Fifer´s Gameplay mod together with ANth´s GP Mod). But Face mods, boots mod, Manager mods, etc. are compatible.
Check for more mods if you desire more Fifainfinity and Nexus Mods websites for FC 24 mods. I personally recommend for a huge Career mode overhaul @Topaz "Improved Career Mode mod". He have a thread here at EvoWeb where you can download the mod. Me personally can´t play without a good Career overhaul Mod and I can´t also play without eSIM Mod. But there is a reason why you already own the eSIM mod as well.

Depending on which Version of Anth´s Gameplay mod you currently have available? Do you use the free Version or the newest Patreon/Discord Version? Well, in both cases I would recommend you to start with the regular/default Version of the Mod. I mean without any Options at the first Matches just to get familar with the core GP Mod. So install the standalone Version. When you have tested try the slower Version of the main mod to go into direction PES-like related to the game speed I would say. Check if the Game speed from regular or slower Version suits more your playstyle. And than you can try to use some options for finetune your desired outcome. For every option there is a recommend readme in the particular Folders for learn to know what each option do in your game. I can advice you read the infos, this way you´ll find faster your final gp and playstyle. :))

Btw, hard to say when you come from PES 2021 which Version from Anth´s mod make it easier or similar playing FC 24. 2 totally different bases are what the Games tear appart mostly into 2 enthusiasts of People who play one or the other, though.

You already have 2 immersive mods to play and mix with Anth´s GP available (of course don´t use Fifer´s Gameplay mod together with ANth´s GP Mod). But Face mods, boots mod, Manager mods, etc. are compatible.
Check for more mods if you desire more Fifainfinity and Nexus Mods websites for FC 24 mods. I personally recommend for a huge Career mode overhaul @Topaz "Improved Career Mode mod". He have a thread here at EvoWeb where you can download the mod. Me personally can´t play without a good Career overhaul Mod and I can´t also play without eSIM Mod. But there is a reason why you already own the eSIM mod as well.
Thanks for answer!
That 'Improved Career Mode mode'' will be better than MCK Realism mod? when i played fifa 21 i used MCK's mod and was good, i just have two question:
1. 'Improved Career mode' - helping with transfers like Haaland to L'pool, or Vinicius to Barca? (idk you understand what i mean)
2. Its any chance to find some updated squads and overalls who is compatible with Fifer mod?

@Davids777 Will answer your questions, Mate. But let us not use Anth´s GP thread for further talking about other creator´s mod. So ask me in PM for other mods if you still wanna have more suggestions.

That 'Improved Career Mode mode'' will be better than MCK Realism mod? when i played fifa 21 i used MCK's mod and was good, i just have two question:
I would describe the Improved Career Mod mod as much more in depth when you seeking for a harder and realistic way of the Career Mode experience. Don´t get me wrong, I also like MCK´s realism mod. But when you play 2 or 3 seasons with the Improved Career Mod you can still feel the Impact of the core mechanics of the mod. I only played 1 season this year with MCK´s mod, so I can´t report more in a longer term.
It have very good dynamics by the way you must plan your squads for the future or the pure Transfer negoitations and by far a much much more realistic Transfers from the AI. Speaking still from Topaz mod to be clear. My last sentence brings me to your question 1.

1. 'Improved Career mode' - helping with transfers like Haaland to L'pool, or Vinicius to Barca? (idk you understand what i mean)
I guess you mean the unrealistic Transfers usually made by the AI in default game, right? I can say it´s never happening to me that the Improved Career Mod when installed that this brainless Transfers are made by the AI/Mod! It´s one of the core features of the Mod I would say.
If you wanna have an more in depths overview you can ask in @Topaz thread when you still have more particular questions. But to be honest, me on your place I would just give it go. Should be quick to showcase what you can expect from the Mod when first summer Transfer window is open at the start of the Career. Europe Transfer market I mean of course. If you usually use MCK´s "disabled Transfers", because of you feared too much that Vini Jr. would transfered to Real or Haaland to L´pool than you can give the mod a go without Transfer stop to have something more dynamically Career mode.

2. Its any chance to find some updated squads and overalls who is compatible with Fifer mod?
YES!
You only go to YouTube and type in "Viper FC 24 mods" or the same in Google search bar. This Guy always creates newest Squads still for FC 24 with Fifer mod compatibility. BUT: You must do an extra step. Use Viper Squad for loading into game via your profile section. And than you must assign Fifer´s lua File called "Realism Mod" with Live Editor/Cheat Career Table. Otherwise you don´t have all Faces from Fifer´s mod correctly applied in Viper´s squad.

V21: 'RE-LOADED' FULL GAMEPLAY PACKAGE IS OUT ON PATREON!

60+ BRAND NEW OPTIONS
2 NEW AND EXCLUSIVE STANDALONE VERSIONS: EXTRA SLOW and FAST

150+ TOTAL OPTIONS
15 STANDALONE VERSIONS

Improved explanations in every folder
All new 'Positional Bases Guide', Options Guide, Recommendations!

95% of what you see in this video is showcasing the types of behaviour you will see when playing against the CPU.
The CPU are making all of the long shots, long passes, crosses etc.

Play before you judge it!

More information in the below Patreon link, including a full breakdown of what's included.

Download here: https://www.patreon.com/anthjamesfc24gameplaylab

Last edited:

60+ BRAND NEW OPTIONS

150+ TOTAL OPTIONS
15 STANDALONE VERSIONS

95% of what you see in this video is showcasing the types of behaviour you will see when playing against the CPU.

More information in the below Patreon link, including a full breakdown of what's included.

some new options sounds very interesting!!

I tried the last days the difference between WC and Legend and noticed that on legend the CPU shoots way more from outside the box, so you gut more action in front of goal.
In this case the "easier Legend" Option maybe the one thats perfect for me then.
For now Legend was too hard for me 😁

Well, it´s really silent the last time here in the thread, I try to change that with a feedback and a related Video of my first Games with the glorious Anth James' V21 'RE-LOADED' Full Gameplay Package #TU17

- Video quality is a bit low. YT is not well known for fast editing a uploaded Video. Currently only 1080p.

Played the Games with:

- World Class Difficulty
- 2x5 minutes Matchtime
- FUMA besides shooting (precise)
- All Sliders default 50/50
- Gamespeed default
- Match Teams: 2. Bundesliga (Germany) Darmstadt 98 vs Hamburger SV

Don´t know what to say, because so much amazing features are at once again which blew my mind.
Not only Re-Loaded, it´s marvelous, elegant and it plays and looks on the Pitch Supersoft related to the Animations, the Ball speed by ground passing, no Iceskating. Genius work my Friend!

I can´t believe how soft and smooth all those action on the Pitch are take part my first Games. Never saw such fluid movement of the Players. The ball speed by ground passing are always under my control and feels super precisly depending on how long I push the x-button for passing.
The next brand new feature I never saw in the Mod previously is the re implement of the finess shot but at the ground, flat! Last time I saw this in FIFA 18. You Guys will see 2 great shots on goal by the CPU where the Players hit the ball with the inside of their foot and the ball misses both attempts only close. Looks incredible. Must practice my own strikers to get that goal shot.
Pressing behaviour of the CPU is well balanced, but not too heavy. Been tense how that looks at Legendary Level.

And yep @Anth James you talked about Player ID skills recently before the mod hits the ground, and my dear what nice dribblings I saw from the AI skilled Players. Just love the fact that it was never to any point in Games overpowered. Like the default EA GP. No, the opposite. It looks much more natural when a CPU Player start a skill dribbling. And when the next team mate is better positioned they pass the ball to him just with AI! Awesome!

Missing goal shots from the CPU, passing errors from the CPU etc. All in all really natural like a saturday 3 p.m. Match in Prem League or Bundesliga.
I fear I had forgotten some other great impressions, but for that Case I uploaded a Video which says more than my 300 hundred words above. :D

My congrats, man! Another mile stone in your Modding way this season. Really unreal that you always drag out another and another and another feature highlight out of the Game.

PS: Anth, what Option to choose when I am already completly into the GP? For now shame over me, I didn´t need to use any of the new 60+ Options you created just because it was so satisfying to play the regular Version. Maybe I will try some less options when I play my next matches on legendary Level.

Thanks for the video. Is it in kick off mode or career mode? Gameplay tends to be a bit different in career mode though.
It´s in kick off mode, Mate. I didn´t tried till yet in Career mode. But I will to check your impressions too. What do you face with the GP in Career Mode compared to kick off mode? Game Speed, CPU behaviour or something else?
So I will keep an eye later when I launch the mod and start a Career Mode.

What I can say clearly is, Anth´s Player ID edits making imo lower League Matches much more immersive than playing Man City vs. Liverpool a.e.
After I recorded that Video here, I started some high rated team Matches where both Teams have 5 star rating. It´s much faster than my 2. Bundesliga recorded Video with 3 and 3.5 rated Teams. Later that Day I will upload that Match also for seeing that difference to the 2. Bundesliga Match.

I think it has to do with the adaptative difficulty, that was the name of it in older fifa's and i think it is still there. After a row of good results the gameplay becomes a bit more frantic, more end to end and the cpu is boosted. In fifa 16 it could be toned down with code lines in the cl.ini file. Also after a row of bad results, it becomes easier and the CPU seems nerfed.

And it seems like the in-game moment of the day the game takes place changes also the gameplay : i have the feeling it is more arcadish at night games.

Good day to you @Anth James .
First of all I'd like to say thank you for your hard work to make this game more playable.
Recently I gave up on Pes/Efootball and for a first time after about two decades I wanted to give a try to a Fifa/Fc game.
And I've thought by using a gameplay mod I might obtain something more realistic and a good fuma experience in Fc24.
But since I am a newbie, I didn't get why players and especially ball in the videos you shared seem they move as if they are in a low gravity environment.
Thank you.

First of all I'd like to say thank you for your hard work to make this game more playable.
Recently I gave up on Pes/Efootball and for a first time after about two decades I wanted to give a try to a Fifa/Fc game.
And I've thought by using a gameplay mod I might obtain something more realistic and a good fuma experience in Fc24.
But since I am a newbie, I didn't get why players and especially ball in the videos you shared seem they move as if they are in a low gravity environment.
Thank you.
Hi, I can only speak for myself and I am not Anth, but: Did you already played some matches with the Mod? Video footage shows always a different impression. So if you rate the Mod from the Videos how do you will know how the different Gamespeed Versions are feels with your Controller in the Hand and the mod right in front of your Monitor or TV??
You should at least test the free Version of the Mod to get an realistic impression how the Mod plays in your Game.

I can promise you you will think other about the Mod. Just to be clear that I understand you correct: You come from PES Playing and speaking about low gravity environment? I would say PES, especially 2021, the Players there are running, turning super slow like in slomo. Anth´s GP Mod latest revision 21 plays dynamic, smooth related to animations, ball movement and the movement of the Players are very natural. No offense to you, but you should take your time and play some matches by your own.

I think it has to do with the adaptative difficulty, that was the name of it in older fifa's and i think it is still there. After a row of good results the gameplay becomes a bit more frantic, more end to end and the cpu is boosted. In fifa 16 it could be toned down with code lines in the cl.ini file. Also after a row of bad results, it becomes easier and the CPU seems nerfed.

And it seems like the in-game moment of the day the game takes place changes also the gameplay : i have the feeling it is more arcadish at night games.
Interesting theory of course. I often read about to set it off in previous FIFA Gameplay threads as well.
The good thing is, it´s still possible to set the Adaptive difficulty off! I have attached you a fifamod where the AD is set to off if your interested in.
Or! Check out my Screenshots below to do it by yourself in Frosty Editor. The Screenshots are showing the exact pathes where you find the file. I discovered the option to set it off a couple of weeks ago. This time not in the cl.ini or locale.ini like in the old Games, it´s set inside the initFS File of FC 24 and from there you must go to the Script/Product.ini. Scroll down till you find the string which obviously controls the AD, because it´s set to 1 (of course = on)

In my linked mod it´s already set to 0 (off). Try your Game with the Mod and if you want I would like to read from you if you feel a difference to your current impressions. ;-)

https://mega.nz/file/hQQU0ABD#4kOWGOkKBLys0A4hgfmdqo7-UMglKMfk3bu13Gg6Y3k

Attachments

• Screenshot (33).png
    Screenshot (33).png
    317 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    482.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    1 MB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    925 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot (37).png
    Screenshot (37).png
    892.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    905.2 KB · Views: 47

60+ BRAND NEW OPTIONS

150+ TOTAL OPTIONS
15 STANDALONE VERSIONS

Man, this is impressive. Super impressive. The amount of effort you put into your gameplay mods is crazy!! Over 150 options, all with individual explanations!! This is insanely well done. :TU: A gameplay mod for all flavors.

Thanks a lot for your hard work!!

I've been playing FIFA 16 ATM, but rest assured, once I go back to FC24, I will check out this latest version for sure!! :BSCARF:

Thank you.
Haha you know I’m not EA sports yeah?

The movement in FC/FIFA is of course not perfect. I can however assure you that there are dramatic improvements to this in my mod. It’s been a big focal point and I’ve spent countless hours working on this. Many people have commented that the ‘skating’ is virtually gone. Is the result perfect - of course not, I can’t do motion capture, but it’s majorly improved. It also FEELS much better to play, you feel like you have control of your players when using it, unlike default.

I have always maintained FC/FIFA doesn’t look as good to watch in a video compared to PES. No argument, however with the changes I’ve made the game does play very well.

It does so many good things that PES 2021 for example doesn’t get close to, but so many just see a clip and make a snap judgment. As @Byronic said, when you’re playing and you have controller in your hand you’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom