Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

A question in regards to fc25 with mods you have keep updating due to ea always updating correct?
Ask EA haha. My mod builds over time anyway. I have to get a feel for the gameplay when it comes out and build and adjust from there. My fc24 mod has been worked on literally every day since the game came out. The support lets me continue to build and improve the mod.

this default physics (nets,balls, etc)
whats etc? other words : what will also be default for physics šŸ˜
Thereā€™s particular elements in physics that relate to touch, passing, shooting and more. Itā€™s difficult to explain as areas have overlap. You donā€™t always get particular features from one place. Best way is just to try and see.

Full match using some of the new options in V22: Mini Reload. I wanted to show this example of the SLOWEST possible combination the mod can bring. This isn't the only way the mod can look and play, it is just ONE possible combination. Combination is in the description.

Ask EA haha. My mod builds over time anyway. I have to get a feel for the gameplay when it comes out and build and adjust from there. My fc24 mod has been worked on literally every day since the game came out. The support lets me continue to build and improve the mod.
Il prob get fc25 next year September then.

@Anth
I have the full package but I can't find the Short term fatigue slowdown option.
If that's what I think it is, then I will have to think twice before constantly pressing the CPU.
I've been begging EA to implent this kind of feature. I want players to get out of breath after sprinting lol

A question in regards to fc25 with mods you have keep updating due to ea always updating correct?
To answer this properly.

This is entirely down to EA making breaking changes to certain data and objects in their system.

Just as an example, they've made changes already that would break mods between the beta and the official release.

This has been a problem for gameplay mods since 17 and you are always waiting for the tools to update before you can update the mod.

This is why i developed FMT and added stuff for people like Anth to get it all updated quickly themselves.

@Anth
I have the full package but I can't find the Short term fatigue slowdown option.
If that's what I think it is, then I will have to think twice before constantly pressing the CPU.
I've been begging EA to implent this kind of feature. I want players to get out of breath after sprinting lol
It's in the latest V22: Mini Reload version of the full gameplay package.

To answer this properly.

This is entirely down to EA making breaking changes to certain data and objects in their system.

Just as an example, they've made changes already that would break mods between the beta and the official release.

This has been a problem for gameplay mods since 17 and you are always waiting for the tools to update before you can update the mod.

This is why i developed FMT and added stuff for people like Anth to get it all updated quickly themselves.
Appreciate the reply il then stick with fc24 until beginning of September next year. That way mods won't interfere cos anths gameplay changed how I look at football games well eafc games to be precise. But people complain and moan this not like this or they don't like certain things some things you just gotta look over.

Salah just scored this against me!

I love this type of signature sequences. With proplay 2k nailed every players signature movements. Not much to see in ea fc with hyper motion outside of sig running animations though.

Salah's tendency to do that is hard coded for him I guess. Or it's his finesse shot+ trait that makes him do it

Back
Top Bottom