Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

What ended up solving it for me was not just having Live Editor 24.1.1.7 and FMM 1.1.8, but also having my EA App offline (it had snuck back into online mode). After that, I was able to launch via FMM and then I was able to play the game as normal.
Unfortunately still not working :/

V.20 is playing great on TU 15.1! Here is a Video that shows v.20 but the optional "Medium Version". I also played the regular Version today as well. No favourite found. Plays both pretty smooth and realistic. "Smooth" means the animations again are top notch improved. I had a hard time to find the good, old ice skating animations. I mean seriously there is nothing left of that old EA Monster. Well done, Anth! And "realistic" means things like the game speed, the ball roll speed after a groundpass. Of course the game speed at Medium is decreased compared to regular, but I decided to leave the Medium Gameplay Version here.
My apologize for the micro stutters in my Video. maybe I should record with lower settings in game. Anyway, love the state of the Mod. V.21 seems again promising after playing v.20 on TU 15.1. Options I use:

View attachment 284282

What difficulty were you playing on?

I cant get the mods to work, im using only anth gameplay mod on FMM 1.1.8 and launching through the FMM exe. its lanching but no mods.
acutally, is there supposed to be no "anths FC 24" page when loading up the game? Maybe i just had a mandela effect and thought that was in the mod, no?

I cant get the mods to work, im using only anth gameplay mod on FMM 1.1.8 and launching through the FMM exe. its lanching but no mods.

acutally, is there supposed to be no "anths FC 24" page when loading up the game? Maybe i just had a mandela effect and thought that was in the mod, no?
Did you figure it out? They definitely work. You won't see a splash page anymore if you're using FMM.

V21 + V21 'Full Gameplay Package' IS OUT on Patreon!

There's some big improvements in this version guys, both behavioural and mechanical.

There's also 26 NEW options to go with the already existing 50+, bringing the total to well over 70 options!

Make sure you read everything as always guys!

Here's the release video! 95% of what you see is CPU behaviour, showing the variety you can get out of this game when playing the CPU.

Have a read here for a full breakdown of what's included in V21!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/v21-v...paign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Enjoy!

Last edited:
V21 + V21 'Full Gameplay Package' IS OUT on Patreon!

There's some big improvements in this version guys, both behavioural and mechanical.

There's also 26 NEW options to go with the already existing 50+, bringing the total to well over 70 options!

Make sure you read everything as always guys!

Here's the release video! 95% of what you see is CPU behaviour, showing the variety you can get out of this game when playing the CPU.

Have a read here for a full breakdown of what's included in V21!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/v21-v...paign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Enjoy!

@Anth James your work is out of this world. You're a wizard. You've made this seriously flawed game playable. I can't imagine the amount of hours and thinking you've put into all of this.

But if only somehow the defensive positioning and intelligent reaction can be fixed (I don't know what else to call it). At the :35-ish mark of your video, the defender #23 for some reason decides not to pick-up the forward making their run after the CB is beaten. Instead of running toward him he inexplicably moves away! This is commonplace whether it's my defense or the CPU. It's just bonkers and breaks the game.

Attachments

• Defending.png
    Defending.png
    842.3 KB · Views: 15
@Anth James your work is out of this world. You're a wizard. You've made this seriously flawed game playable. I can't imagine the amount of hours and thinking you've put into all of this.

But if only somehow the defensive positioning and intelligent reaction can be fixed (I don't know what else to call it). At the :35-ish mark of your video, the defender #23 for some reason decides not to pick-up the forward making their run after the CB is beaten. Instead of running toward him he inexplicably moves away! This is commonplace whether it's my defense or the CPU. It's just bonkers and breaks the game.
Thanks man, much appreciated! Yes 1v1 still exists as the core mechanic. I’ve spent countless hours over 4 years working on strategies and solutions to reduce the impact of it, and it’s at a stage where it has far, far less of an impact in game than ever before, but it still can show up at times, in certain scenarios and isn’t perfect until EA get rid of it. The FB did attempt to mark him but then the CB became the ‘1’ in that situation and it was a quick move. It didn’t feel terrible when it happened, and the incidents it does show up in are overall far less. It’s not a lack of awareness or intelligent reaction, it’s just a weird logic that the 1v1 mechanic follows at its very core. Hope that makes sense.

It’s nowhere near like it was in previous FIFA’s though (FIFA 21…argh haha)

Last edited:
switched over to fmt, am now seeing the splash screen. i havent played vanilla in a while but it feels good so either your mod is amazing (as usual) or the game is better than i remember lol
Thanks man, happy to hear you’re enjoying it!

Honestly, EA should hire you. You have gone and made this the best football game I've ever played! Certainly in recent years anyways. It's absolutely outstanding. The ball physics are incredible, the weight of the players, the way the ball is like a separate entity, the physicality etc. I could go on and on! 😍

Hey guys, please help me. I am getting desperate now. This f*cking EA anti cheat error is killing me, just occured in Mod Manager w/ latest update. No matter what i do (Launching with Editor, deinstalling EA Anti Cheat etc.) FIFA Mod Manager isn´t working properly anymore and latest when FC24 starts it crashes in the menu....i just want to play with mods :/....please help

Last edited:
Hey guys, please help me. I am getting desperate now. This f*cking EA anti cheat error is killing me, just occured in Mod Manager w/ latest update. No matter what i do (Launching with Editor, deinstalling EA Anti Cheat etc.) FIFA Mod Manager isn´t working properly anymore and latest when FC24 starts it crashes in the menu....i just want to play with mods :/....please help
Same here. Couldn't get it to run with Mod Manager. Switched to current version of FMT and that works. Just need to make sure to repair files in Steam for any mod changes to work or for resetting the game for online gaming.

Same here. Couldn't get it to run with Mod Manager. Switched to current version of FMT and that works. Just need to make sure to repair files in Steam for any mod changes to work or for resetting the game for online gaming.
Ok where can i find FMT and how to use this? :)

Honestly, EA should hire you. You have gone and made this the best football game I've ever played! Certainly in recent years anyways. It's absolutely outstanding. The ball physics are incredible, the weight of the players, the way the ball is like a separate entity, the physicality etc. I could go on and on! 😍
Thank-you for the kind words man! Happy to see people enjoying V21 so much!

can’t wait for the next weekend to arrive so I can lay hands on it first time myself. 🥳

Feel free to post videos and gifs, guys… I wouldn’t mind. 😊

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom