Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

dont be happy too early 🤣🤣
is there an option to get :

- more space in cpu defensive?
- CPU reacts too fast to my decisions, sometimes i feel they know what i want to do before i know 🤣🤣

there is one option for CPU reaction time, i already have it active but is there another option for that?
Working on some options just as you've described for V21. Working on them as we speak ;)

It´s not in english, Guys. But you are smart enough to know what it means. Tomorrow 0:00 h european time we get gifted TU 15 for FC 24 from our beloved company. And we can be tensed what does it mean "update anticheat". Just hope it doesn´t effect modding too much.

So prepare your TU 14 Backups, Guys for safety.

Attachments

• Screenshot (357).png
    Screenshot (357).png
    850.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot (358).png
    Screenshot (358).png
    733.8 KB · Views: 36
the players dribble and run down the line too much, how can I edit the gameplay so players dribble less. Also, did u change any values on slider?

Possibly yes. Use huge ball test to confirm.
Saw the video. Never tried it. My mod is working… I can see and feel it.

FMT: base mod first, options follow, gunners loading screen comes up, I enjoy it.

Afaik, it’s the other way around for the other launcher. But I’m not into that…

@Anth James is there still an option to get default shooting? When playing with friends, they get always annoyed thinking i've changed everything on manual controls :D
Hey man, are you using the shooting errors option? If not, there’s very few shooting errors applied at all in the standalone.

Actually, one of my subscribers had a weird issue the other week where his shooting was doing something similar to how you’ve described and he needed to delete his %appdata% fc24 folder and it solved it. The mod without (and even with) the shooting errors option is nowhere near crazy extreme where you can’t ever hit the target. Once he deleted the folder he was good to go. The other thing I recommend is using semi (or precision) controls instead of assisted, I find you actually have more control this way. Give those ideas a go and let me know how you go.

Saw the video. Never tried it. My mod is working… I can see and feel it.

FMT: base mod first, options follow, gunners loading screen comes up, I enjoy it.

Afaik, it’s the other way around for the other launcher. But I’m not into that…
Yeah seems to be just for FMM to do the reverse order.

Has the new version of FMM resolved the compatibility issues with Anti-Cheat?

unfortunately I'm playing eafc without mods to avoid taking risks but the vanilla version is unplayable

Not for me. I rolled back to TU 14, which was a simple process, but still got the anti-cheat message trying to run through both FMM and Live Editor. Do I need to do something else?

Back
Top Bottom